Closed Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls just a quick stop in to say a huge happy birthday to Two Cheeky Smurfs twins for tomorrow Maddison & Lucas hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Where had the last 2 years gone ad what happened to my babies

Justin and Lilly for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I did not want to hijack your lovely thread, so I have started one and I would really really really appreciate you to come and help me. It is regarding delivery of twins. I will try and post the link below.

I am Tash by the way and I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with twins - who have suddenly decided to both be heads down

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...95#post5811295

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!!

How are we all?

sorry i havent been around much, been feeling rather run down!!

Bethany & Abigail are 8 months and 2 weeks now, my golly how time has flown by! The are on 3 solids and 3 bottles, and 2 half strength bottles a day.....as they are both crawling now it has become very interesting....Bethany has two teeth...both on the bottom, Abigail still has none But my oh my they have the worst nappy rashes i have ever seen! They are both fully in cloth 24/7 just the terry squares...but nothing seems to be helping the rash, we have tried every cream/lotion and powder around it just wont leave! We are so blessed to have 3 beautiful children! The twins are such beautiful girls and their big brother is so good with them! He loves them to bits!!!!The past week, they have been really unsettled, waking at 10pm, not going back to sleep until 2-3-4am. then waking as usual at 6am...its driving me batty!!! Im assuming its all part of teething and growing ! They have both cracked 9kgs......ekkk!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing fabulous! Happy birthday to all the multi's around here who will be celebrating very soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!

I'm also going to join/hijack your twin forum section

My husband and I are expecting our first (and second) baby in November, 2011 - I've only JUUUUST gotten over the most horrible morning sickness/nausea I could have ever imagined, hopefully I haven't spoken too soon haha

I've been researching a fair bit and reading a few of your stories on BH.com.au and would love any support, suggestions etc from mums who have been there done that.

I'm pretty nervous but excited all at the same time!

Thanks
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My advice, go with your gut. If something doesnt feel right, trust it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont read to much online! You start to scare yourself....Like TT said, if something doesnt feel right then get it checked....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey everyone...
    so id like to hijack your thread too...i've just found out about a week ago i'm having twins!! i already have my DD who is 2 and my DS who is 1....so me and my DF are going to be very busy!! im so excited but very scared at the same time. I'm going for another scan on Wednesday to confirm there are babies in both sacs. i have herd that at 12 weeks there might only be one sac left? has that happened to anyone before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    hey everyone...
    so id like to hijack your thread too...i've just found out about a week ago i'm having twins!! i already have my DD who is 2 and my DS who is 1....so me and my DF are going to be very busy!! im so excited but very scared at the same time. I'm going for another scan on Wednesday to confirm there are babies in both sacs. i have herd that at 12 weeks there might only be one sac left? has that happened to anyone before?

Congrats hun! And Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all the new twin mummies or mummies to be!! Its been awhile since ive posted in here!! My two are now 2!!! Happy birthday to all the little ones who have their birthdays soon!! and to all those who have just had their birthdays which i know there is a few!!! my major issue is with the twins fighting.. they fight for what seems to be all of the day which i know it isnt but defiantely seems like it!!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, how u going.....i know how you fell although i do not have twins yet i have a 2 year old and a 1 year old they are always fighting and screaming. my son who is 1 does not like to be fused over or touched while she wants to mother him and care for him.its It is very frustrating but im guessing it only gets worse!! lol ...also does any one have any good remedies for morning sickness...the quizy felling is so much worse this time around. I have been taking maxolon but its making me fell very anxious and adjitated? im not sure what to do. BTW i have my second scan to confirm twins tomorrow