Closed Thread
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mummies with Multiples - Lets Chat #3

Hi girls,

Do you mind if I join also...currently week 17 of my first pregnancy and expecting twins.

Travelling along well, had shocking m/s but other than that I am doing pretty well.

The belly has emerged, which I am getting used to.

A question - I am not really feeling any movement yet, should I be? Am I a little too early still? I am on monthly scans and have one Monday so not overly fussed and dont want to appear like an overly cautious mother to be if i call the OB!!!

Due first week of May - due date is 27th May but likely going to go early with the C-Sec.

I am so glad I found this thread!!

Also, thanks re the book tips, I am currently googling it!! Thanks again.

Sparklesare

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome Sare.

I didnt feel my first kick till 17 weeks with 3 than nothing till 21ish weeks & they havent stopped kicking since.

Every one is different, dont think your an overly cautious mother. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I christening thew in the name of

'New thread'

Had to :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, welcome and congrats

I didn't feel my twins till a lot later. They didn't seem to move very much. They would only move for a sec or two, then stop. Dh never got to feel them on the inside at all.

Hi K how are you and your bubbas doing? When do you move again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WotWillBWillB View Post
    Hi K how are you and your bubbas doing? When do you move again?

We're all good, rolling around like balls & trying to crawl, getting rather frustrating i must say.
    Move on the 27th, have NOT packed one box .

Hows J & L going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    K i will be back later to tell you what is happening with l and j, But i wanted to tell you all this first.

Got a text from bubbs
    "I had my twins boys yesterday at 37+2 week. Both r doing well. Twin a is 2.2kgs n twin b is 2.4kgs born 17th decat 8.10pm and 8.20pm. was a natural birth with help of epi. it all went great."

Huge congrats bubbs and partner on your new twins. what a great christmas pressie Lot of to you both

Susan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bubbs!!

Welcome to the world boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sparklesare - welcome and welcome to the exciting world of multiples, you will love it. As for me I didn't feel bubs move til about 20 odd weeks and DH didn't feel them until late 20ies so I wouldn't worry you will feel them before you know it and then it is constant I use to say when I had my us that it did my head in seeing them moving like crazy on the screen but I couldn't feel them, but then I did and it is really an amazing part of being pregnant

Bubbs - Congrats on the safe arrival of your boys, glad all are doing well and can't wait to here all about your experience and see some pics. Thanks WWBWB for passing on the message

TT - I can't believe you are moving, I hate moving however I do love the unpacking. It is so great the kids are on the move, crazy time ahead but more happy bubs, well that is what I found once the kids stated to move lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feel free to come help unpack Bec. Lol. I havent started packing yet.
    Their loads happier now they can move, just get frustrated cause they cant quite get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SorryK i didn't get back on yesterday, What a nightmare. I went christmas shopping instead. Plus am waiting on the in laws as i told dh since he can't decide what to get anyone so he is taking me today.

K both my bubbas are doing really well. Justin is a little slower then Lilly has been from day one. He can roll from front to back. Lilly can now move on her back all round the floor. So funny to watch her. She is also rolling from front to back and back to front, not too much of the back to front she can do but doesn't do it much.

Bec how are your bubbas doing?

bubbs hope you are enjoying your beautiful new bubbas

Ok sounds like Mil and Fil are finally here so best be off. Wish me luck with the shopping

Susan