+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning, i am so angry and frustrated right now. Arrived at the emergency department last night to a wonderful midwife who gave me some leaflets and a little white heart which symbolises the pregnancy. Me sobbing at the emergency desk by this point.

When i see the nurse she looks at my blood results and the scan report and says i'm not sure why you are here, this pregnancy could be perfectly viable!!! The scan says i am 4 weeks and although my HCGs aren't doubling and are low they are still within the limit of a 4 week pregnancy. She said that with my PCOS it is perfectly normal for my HCGs to be off! They explain that there is no way anything will happen until they are sure this pregnancy isn't viable and are shocked that my GP suggested this possibility so early.

More bloods drained out of me and i was sent home. 2 hours later they call and tell me that my levels have increased again, not doubled as they should and i am having an ultrasound on Monday.

I am so angry how can my GP have got this so wrong? My poor DH is on a mine site going out of his moind about all this and i have to admit all i wanted to do last night was smack her round the chops!!!!!

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Bestdress how awful! my middle sister had something similar happen to her. she had been in a carcrash and didnt know she was pregnant. when she got checked out at the hospital they didnt even check or ask her if it could be a possibility and told her to go home and if there was anything wrong during the night to come back. she started bleeding heavily and went back. she then found out she was pregnant and might loose it but to go home and rest. she didnt trust the nurse that she was dealing with so she went to a different hospital that took much better care of her and bubs. about a week later they checked her levels and told her that they werent high enough to have a viable pregnancy.....she was devo (as you can imagine) turns out the dr's just couldnt count and she wasnt as far along as they thought.
    Emily is now 3 years old and a beautiful healthy toddler.
    positive thoughts and vibes heading your way babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. It all turned a lot worse on Sunday, i started to bleed
    Hubby flew home from the mines and got back about 9pm. The hospital once again sent me home where i sat on the sofa and just waited because the hospital said there was nothing they could do. Also this is what we were expecting. Yesterday we went back to the hospital for our ultrasound, i looked away as i didn't want to see the sreeen until the Sonographer said there was a heartbeat and a fetal pole and that it looks like i am approx 6 weeks!
    Amazing news, so now i am on bed rest. Still spotting but cramps have gone

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mi so happy for you BestDress. now keep those feet up and heres to an unevently next 7.5 months xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Best Dress what a traumatic time you are having at the moment. I really can't believe how much you are being stuffed around. That is fantastic news & hopefully you don't have any more dramas.

AFM, 12 weeks today & hanging for our scan on Friday. I'm both excited & very nervous about the results. Please let everything be ok!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bestdress, so glad to hear your good news!! You must be exhausted with all the emotion and stuffing around. Take it easy, rest. And FX for the remaining 7.5 mths to be uneventful!

Jo, will be keeping my FX for you too! I hope the scan results are all good.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really sure what happened, or where everyone went??

I'm still around, just less often. I saw the last I wrote was when I went through a loss, back in October. Well I'm now pregnant again! Gotta love that FSH! I'm about 8weeks (which is actually when we lost the last one) so still a bit apprehensive. My next scan is not until valentines day, which will be about 12weeks. Dr is happy with everything and said it all looks good, so I'm trying to relax and not worry.

How are you?
    And anyone else still out there??

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls!

It has been absolutely ages since i've last been on here. Had a very stressful 18 months with work, study (which i've finally finished! ), IVF and the deaths of my best friend and DH's best friend 3 months later. But that's in the past now. I hope you are all well and keeping fighting fit.

Well were do I start? On the weight front, i've gotten down to 85kgs which is the lightest i've ever been since i've been married and fee absolutely fantastic. And because of the weight loss, DH and I finally got to do our first round of IVF in September, but unfortunately the day I had my egg collected I got a phone call from the police to say that my friend had passed away (she was only 39) and because of all the stress from that and her family, sadly that round was unsuccessful. Then first week of December DH's best friend passed away at the young age of 43 after a successful double lung and heart transplant and then suffering a stroke 2 weeks later. Lets just say that 2012 was not our year.

Skip to January this year and with both DH and I on holidays, he decided that we give it another shot since we were on holidays and both stress free. Well to cut a long story short I am now 24 weeks 5 days UTD with a little girl and we honestly can not be any happier. We're both over the moon and totally excited as is both our family. And to make it that extra special, our little Princess is due on my late Granfather's birthday. He would have been 96. It's definitely a sign that's for sure.

Well I hope you are all well and plodding along nicely. Take care and remember that dreams really do come true. I'm a testament to that.