+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spanna500 View Post
    a whole lotta nothing. DF cant BD for atleast another 9 weeks . but he is healing and hopefully he'll be better than new soon lol. we had a bit of a chat last night and he feels bad that he cant do anything in that department and gets very frustrated when i dont want to do anything else. and its not even about baby making or anything i just want him....not toys or fingers or anything else but he doesnt seem to understand my logic.
    but then again his idea of affection consists of scratching my head like he does with the dog when he gets home from work.
    Big to you Sweetie. And God love ya for being such an understanding Fiance. Men's logic when it comes to affection is pretty complex. My DH is the same sometimes. His idea of love and affection is walking past me and slapping my ****! And his idea of foreplay is rolling over and saying to me, "are you wet yet!?" I mean WTF? After nearly 17 years together, I still sometimes can't figure him out. PMSL But seriously, I hope he heals up nicely real soon so that you can get some real lovin'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: Weighed myself this morning and was a little bit disappointed as in 10 days, i've only lost 300g. But then again at least it was a loss and not a gain, so i'm kinda happy with that. Little by little. And now i'm only 1.8kgs away from double digits! Have no idea the last time I was under 100kgs. I am very proud of myself. I've learnt that if I do want a treat, i'll have it, but instead of having a big choccie bar, I get the kiddies size one. That way I can still have a treat and not feel guilty about it. A win/win situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum - well done on your weightloss, as you said, a loss is a loss and you should definately celebrate when you hit the double digits (maybe a new handbag or something ) Dieting is never easy so you will find some weeks you lose nothing and others you lose quite a bit - that's coming from the queen of dieters

Spanna - you and hopefulmum had me laughing at your DH's idea's of foreplay etc Don't worry, my DH is very similar and I sometimes have to remind him what foreplay is! Having said that, the poor guy has had a dry spell for quite a while with this pregnancy so I must do something about that as no doubt it will just get worse after the baby is born!

Poobear - how are things going with you? Goodluck for your scan this Friday!

Riss - hope things are travelling well for you as a mummy!

Hi to everyone else

Not much happening here, just taking each day as it comes. Had a wedding on the weekend which was nice but so exhausting, I find it doesn't take much these days to wear me out and I am only half way. My bump is fully on show now so it was nice to get a few comments about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,

Hopeful- loosing weight is tough, well done and I agree you deserve to celebrate double digits. I love facials, so I'd be doing that!

Spanna - I totally get you about nothing else being the same as proper lovin. We are also going through a bit of a dry spell, cos I'm so paranoid and not to mention using pessaries every night, yucky! Hope your DF heals quickly!

Mummy- how great that your bump is popping out now. Are you feeling her move yet?

AFM - All is still going well so far. Hormones are going up and levels are looking good. So nervous about Friday, but so looking forward to it too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poobear For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MUMMY: Thanks Hun. I am very proud of myself so far. I just hope that I can keep it up. It really isn't easy that's for sure. I haven't really decided what I will do when I hit the double digits, but I do love having pedis and indian head massages. Might treat miyself to that when the time comes. That's for the idea. I wouldn't have thought of doing something for myself otherwise.

I know. What is it with guys and foreplay? They just assume we're like them and get turned on in an instant like a bloody light switch! I reckon that even if they had a book on it, they still wouldn't be able to figure out that it takes us women a tad bit longer in that department. God love em' for trying though.

I'm only going through a dry spell because DH is so damn busy with his boat and his studies. I sometimes feel like a third wheel. Can't wait till his boat is finished. I have needs too.

BEAR: It sure is tough, but i'm getting there slowly but surely. And i'm definitely going to buy or do something for myself to celebrate it that's for sure.

So glad that everything is going well. Don't be nervous about friday. Everything will be fine. Good luck though, not that you'll be needing it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

Poobear (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gorgeous girls, sorry I have been MIA for so long. Bit hard to get on here once my family arrived.

Big congrats to Poobear - that is fantastic news I am so happy for you! Hope all goes well at your scan.

Mummy - how excting having a little girl What awesome news.

Hopeful - well done on your weight loss so far. I am very proud of you Happy belated birthday too I agree with the others - there is no way you can leave this group!!

Spanna - sorry to hear that things are tough at the moment. I hope your poor DF is ok.

Riss - glad to hear things are going well

AFM, well as of Sunday I am now a married woman!! We had a lovely day, everything went really well. All the family have now left & it's back to just DH () & me. It's very quiet after having 5 extra people in the house. I'm now back at work & counting down the days until our honeymoon in Fiji. Less than two weeks now woo hoo

Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Have a great weekend.

Jo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephine78 For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hello gorgeous girls, sorry I have been MIA for so long. Bit hard to get on here once my family arrived.

Hopeful - well done on your weight loss so far. I am very proud of you Happy belated birthday too I agree with the others - there is no way you can leave this group!!

AFM, well as of Sunday I am now a married woman!! We had a lovely day, everything went really well. All the family have now left & it's back to just DH () & me. It's very quiet after having 5 extra people in the house. I'm now back at work & counting down the days until our honeymoon in Fiji. Less than two weeks now woo hoo

Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Have a great weekend.

Jo

Thanks Sweetie. I'm doing okay with the weight loss although I think I may have slipped off the band wagon this week. Haven't been feeling 100% because of my neck and lack of sleep and with AF due any day now, I just couldn't seem to get motivated. I've been on the tread mill 3 times this week. I feel so bad and gulity.

Thanks Babe! DH was pretty much busy all day with work and the boat so I spent maybe 3 hours alone with him when he took me to lunch. Very disappointing day.

I'm not going to leave the group. I feel so loved and welcome here. Besides, i'd miss you guys too much.

Congratulations Sweetheart! Welcome to the "Mrs" club. Enjoy your stay. That's awesome, Hun. So glad you had a lovely day and everything went to plan. Have fun on your honeymoon. Hope your going to put up some photos of the wedding? I love weddings. You'd think that after being married for so long you'd get sick of them........not me. I love them. So I hope I see some beautiful pics real soon.

Are you on FB by any chance? Should try and look each other up.

AFM: Nothing much is happening. Has been pretty boring except that I worked Wednesday and Thursday. Picked up some more work next Thursday and Friday which is awesome. Just wished someone would give me a permanent one. Don't care if it's full-time or part-time. Kind of getting bored staying at home.

Getting a bit pi$$ed off as DH has been working on the boat all day and is still outside working his magic. Had a cry because of it and I told him that I wanted to have some before AF arrives in the next couple of days. He reckons we will, but I seriously doubt that. Nothing I can do now except wait until he's ready I guess. Everything is taking up his time. If it's not the boat, it's his studies, if it's not his studies, it's work. I just can't seem to win. This dry spell suck majorly. Might need to get some toys I think (sorry TMI), although it's really not the same. *sigh*

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend everyone. Stay safe and take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Just a quick one before we do our food shopping...

Scan went great, lovely strong heartbeat of 140bpm and size is perfect with our dates! We're so relieved and excited!

Jo- congrats on getting hitched! Fiji will be amazing.

Hopeful- hope you get a bit soon!!

Have a great weekend ladies XX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Poobear For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b (10-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Poobear that is awesome news Thanks for the congrats - we can't wait for Fiji.

Hopeful - thanks hun, it still feels like a blur. We should definitely connect via FB I will PM you my details. I just put a link up to the professional photos. Was so excited to see them yesterday. I know what you mean about weddings - i'm a sucker for them too. Sorry to hear your day wasn't as you hoped, I hope your DH realises he needs to pay you more attention. My DH also has a boat & when he first got him I hardly saw him, so I understand your frustration. Hopefully he will tire of it soon. I also hope you get some action soon

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! I'm sitting at home enjoying the peace & quiet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephine78 For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b (10-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BEAR: So glad bub has got a strong HB and everything is going well.

I doubt it as AF is due today, so i've got buckley's.

JOSEPHINE: Thanks Hun. I've looked you up on FB, but I haven't had a chance to look at the pic. I'll do that later.

I did have a talk with him yesterday evening and told him how I felt and he 100% agrees with me, but he did say that with the boat and his assignments he's been pretty stressed out and that us not DTD as often as we use to has nothing to do with the way I look. So i'm very relieved about that. And as for getting some action, I don't think it's going to happen this trip seeing as AF is due today so looks like i'm getting buckley's until DH comes back home next. She always seems to show up and the most crappiest times. Stupid cow!