+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

So quiet in here lately but I guess I can't really say much as I have not posted for a little while!

Just really wanted to jump on and say congratulations to Jo on her engagement! So so happy for you and DF . DH and I were together 7 yrs before he proposed but it is still a very nice shock! Wishing you lots of happiness and excitement with the upcoming IVF and wedding planning!

Hi to everyone else

Nothing new with me, just waiting for AF to show up, not sure if/when I O'd after the m/c but I think it might have been last week so we gave it a go naturally anyway, not that I think it worked.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Good afternoon gorgeous girls, hope you are all well.

Hopeful - hope you are feeling better & that the nasty witch has left you in peace.

everyone else Yay for it being Friday!!

We had a lovely weekend away & guess what, DP asked me to marry him All very exciting & even though we've been together for almost 9 years it was a bit of a shock. It still doesn't feel real.

I've got my boss's daughters wedding this evening & it is a stunning day here in Melbourne. There's so much excitement at the moment that not much work is getting done at all.

Had our appointment with the FC which was a waste of time really. Just got our test results back which were all fine except my ultrasound showed signs of polycistic ovaries. No major problems, it just means they have to be cautious with the medications so I don't over stimulate. My head is spinning at the moment as i've now got IVF to deal with & a wedding to plan We're not going to be doing the epu until Feb though which gives me a bit more time to prepare.

Anyway, have a lovely day & a fantastic weekend
    Congratulations Jo! That's fantastice news Sweetie. Looks like everything if finally falling into place for you. I'm so happy for you both. Wishing both the very best for a long and happy marriage. And good luck with the IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon gorgeous girls, hope you are all well.

Hopeful - hope you are feeling better & that the nasty witch has left you in peace.

everyone else Yay for it being Friday!!

We had a lovely weekend away & guess what, DP asked me to marry him All very exciting & even though we've been together for almost 9 years it was a bit of a shock. It still doesn't feel real.

I've got my boss's daughters wedding this evening & it is a stunning day here in Melbourne. There's so much excitement at the moment that not much work is getting done at all.

Had our appointment with the FC which was a waste of time really. Just got our test results back which were all fine except my ultrasound showed signs of polycistic ovaries. No major problems, it just means they have to be cautious with the medications so I don't over stimulate. My head is spinning at the moment as i've now got IVF to deal with & a wedding to plan We're not going to be doing the epu until Feb though which gives me a bit more time to prepare.

Anyway, have a lovely day & a fantastic weekend
    Congratulations to you & your DF Josephine
    Great news, and such a nice positive thing to focus your attentions on too. Any plans for a wedding date yet?
    Hope the IVF rolls on nicely for you both too.

everyone else - I continue to send you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jo! Such great happy news! Very excited for you. I loved planning our wedding. It will definitely keep you busy.

XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages life has become very hectic.

Thank you all for your congratulations & kind wishes - you are all so sweet

Riss & Lost - hope you are going well. Not long to go for you both now. How very exciting. Wishing you all the best.

Poobear - hope things are going well for you too.

Mummy - how are you hun? Any idea when you will be starting back on the ivf again? Hope you are doing ok

Hopeful - hope you are doing ok too.

Well, as I said above, my life has suddenly become very busy. We have set our wedding date for 3 April next year Very exciting but lots to do.

My other big news is that I went to see the fertility nurse on Wednesday & we have decided to move things forward. I will be starting my injections in the next couple of days once AF has arrived which should be today or tomorrow. This is both exciting & very scary. I'll still be having a frozen cycle but we won't be doing any transfers until after the wedding & honeymoon. I was hoping I would be able to do the injections myself but started crying when we watched the dvd last night. I have a real fear of needles. Poor DF, I feel bad, because I don't want him to feel like this is all his fault.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I really should be doing some work but am finding it hard to concentrate. TGIF!!

Have a lovely day & weekend everyone.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages life has become very hectic.

Thank you all for your congratulations & kind wishes - you are all so sweet

Hopeful - hope you are doing ok too.

Well, as I said above, my life has suddenly become very busy. We have set our wedding date for 3 April next year Very exciting but lots to do.

My other big news is that I went to see the fertility nurse on Wednesday & we have decided to move things forward. I will be starting my injections in the next couple of days once AF has arrived which should be today or tomorrow. This is both exciting & very scary. I'll still be having a frozen cycle but we won't be doing any transfers until after the wedding & honeymoon. I was hoping I would be able to do the injections myself but started crying when we watched the dvd last night. I have a real fear of needles. Poor DF, I feel bad, because I don't want him to feel like this is all his fault.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I really should be doing some work but am finding it hard to concentrate. TGIF!!

Have a lovely day & weekend everyone.

I'm doing well, thanks for asking Jo.

How are the wedding plans coming along? April 3 really isn't too far away. You must be so excited. I'm glad that everything is falling into place with the wedding and your fertility treatment. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

AFM: CD24 so AF is due in about 2-3 days. Fingers crossed that she doesn't come at all. Still have sore nipples and have had them for the last week. Don't know what that is about.

I'm finishing off my studies for the year and will be doing 7 days of prac as on monday, so may or may not be on BH until then. I'm stressing out about my studies as I still have a 2000 word essay due and it has to have the proper referencing and everything. I don't even know where to start. I have 3 quotes to chose from and I have to pick one and then do a essay on that! It's all about child abuse. Not a nice subject I know. But with only 26 days left of school, i'm going to have to pull something fantastic out of my butt. It's going to take a miracle.

Have a great weekend my lovlies and take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Hopeful - I hope AF didn't show up & that your pracs & essays have been going well.

Just jumping on quickly to let you know that i'm going in for my EPU tomorrow afternoon. I had ultrasounds & blood tests on Fri & Sat showing I have 37 follicles with 12 mature ones. So everything goes ok.

I can't believe how quickly it has all happened & that I have already finished my injections. The night ones were fine but the morning ones stung. I definitely recomend using icepacks. DF had to inject me as I couldn't bring myself to do it.

We had to stay up last night to do the trigger injection at 11pm which was hard work seeing as I get up at 5am.

Anway, hope you all have a lovely day & I will let you know how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - Did AF show her ugly face? I hope not! Hope your essay went well too!

Lost Angel/Riss - hope you guys are both going well with your pregnancies

Jo - As I said earlier, goodluck with the EPU today, sounds like you should get lots of eggies! Rest up for the rest of the week (you can get lots of wedding planning done!)

AFM - I had 2 embies transferred on Sunday morning so now just a waiting game til my BT next Friday. this transfer works as not sure when we would be able to afford another one with Xmas nearly here.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies & yay for friday

Mummy - yay for being pupo Fingers crossed for a for you soon.

everyone else hope you are all well.

Well my EPU on Tuesday went well. They got 20 eggs & 11 fertilised. We have to wait unitl Monday afternoon to find out how many have survived & were able to be frozen. I can't believe it's all over & done with. It's sad to think though that we won't be doing anything now until May or June & that we definitely won't have a baby until 2012. But I definitely couldn't cope with a wedding & IVF at the same time. This last 2 weeks has been more than enough.

Today is my first day back at work & i'm really wishing I had taken the day off. I'm not in too much pain now, just a bit uncomfortable from still being bloated & i've been quite tired. All in all though, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Guess I better get back to work.

Have a lovely day & weekend.

Sending you all lots of

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies & yay for friday

Mummy - yay for being pupo Fingers crossed for a for you soon.

everyone else hope you are all well.

Well my EPU on Tuesday went well. They got 20 eggs & 11 fertilised. We have to wait unitl Monday afternoon to find out how many have survived & were able to be frozen. I can't believe it's all over & done with. It's sad to think though that we won't be doing anything now until May or June & that we definitely won't have a baby until 2012. But I definitely couldn't cope with a wedding & IVF at the same time. This last 2 weeks has been more than enough.

Today is my first day back at work & i'm really wishing I had taken the day off. I'm not in too much pain now, just a bit uncomfortable from still being bloated & i've been quite tired. All in all though, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Guess I better get back to work.

Have a lovely day & weekend.

Sending you all lots of
    how exciting thou