+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Sorry that I have been MIA for a little while

Sadly I don't have good news for this thread....I lost my little jellybean

Not sure if I had mentioned it but I had started spotting last Monday.

I saw my GP on Friday and he sent me for an immediate scan which showed no heartbeat and that bubs had passed at 8 wks. Unfortunately DH couldn't be with me for the scan as he was with the groom for the wedding we had so it the whole thing was made even worse (and he really didn't see it coming which made it even worse for him )

Friday was one of the worse days of my life - I broke down after the scan and was a mess for a few hours and then had to pick myself up and get my hair done for the wedding. My hairdresser was a godsend and helped keep my mind off it, as did 2 close girlfriends who knew & kept me sane throughout the day and at the wedding. It might sound weird that I even went to the wedding but the distraction really helped, otherwise I would have been a blubbering mess all day. DH felt totally horrible that he couldn't be with me but it wasn't his fault.

Anyway, we kept ourselves busy all weekend and then on Monday, I managed to get a D&C. I actually managed to stay strong until yesterday when I had to make another apt to see my FS - it was just another reminder that we had to start again.

DH & I are really keen to try again as soon as possible. Mentally I am doing ok and physically, I have a bit of bleeding and some bad cramping today. Tomorrow will be hard as I was meant to be 12wks and Sunday too, as we were meant to be telling everyone....but we will get through it.

Anyway, I promise to get back into this thread soon as it has become very quiet! Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for me again very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mummy i am so very sorry My heart goes out to you & your DH. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. Take care of yourselves, hopefully your stay here will be a very short one this time.

Hopeful - glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive about things.

Hi everyone else, hope you are all well.

AFM not much to report now that we aren't really TTC for the time being. Feeling really positive about things at the mo. We had our little 4month old goddaughters christening on Sunday. She is such a little angel, although the whole process terrified her a bit. It was a real struggle for me to hold her over the font while she was screaming about the water going on her head. I felt so mean. At least she seemed to get over it pretty quickly though. The whole day was very exciting & DP & I are both very proud of her. Can't wait to get some photos.

We've got our appointment with Monash IVF for counselling etc next Tuesday & i've got a stack of info to read before it. Child protection checks & polic checks paperwork have all been done so that's one thing to cross of the list.

Sending everyone lots of

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hi Ladies

I saw my GP on Friday and he sent me for an immediate scan which showed no heartbeat and that bubs had passed at 8 wks. Unfortunately DH couldn't be with me for the scan as he was with the groom for the wedding we had so it the whole thing was made even worse (and he really didn't see it coming which made it even worse for him )

Friday was one of the worse days of my life - I broke down after the scan and was a mess for a few hours and then had to pick myself up and get my hair done for the wedding. My hairdresser was a godsend and helped keep my mind off it, as did 2 close girlfriends who knew & kept me sane throughout the day and at the wedding. It might sound weird that I even went to the wedding but the distraction really helped, otherwise I would have been a blubbering mess all day. DH felt totally horrible that he couldn't be with me but it wasn't his fault.

Anyway, we kept ourselves busy all weekend and then on Monday, I managed to get a D&C. I actually managed to stay strong until yesterday when I had to make another apt to see my FS - it was just another reminder that we had to start again.

DH & I are really keen to try again as soon as possible. Mentally I am doing ok and physically, I have a bit of bleeding and some bad cramping today. Tomorrow will be hard as I was meant to be 12wks and Sunday too, as we were meant to be telling everyone....but we will get through it.

Anyway, I promise to get back into this thread soon as it has become very quiet! Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for me again very soon!
    Im so sorry to read that. today i read a book about a woman who had 2 losses (one rather horrific) it made me want to reach out and hug her.

hope you and hubby are doing ok. my thoughts are with you

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hi Ladies

OMG Mummy! I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. You are very strong, and I commend you for it. It's something that you wouldn't wish on your worse enemy. I have tears in my eyes right now. I just wish I could come over there and give you a big hug. How's DH doing? I hope you both have the strength and courage to start TTC again once things go back to normal. My thoughts are with you both. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hopeful - glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive about things.

Hi everyone else, hope you are all well.

AFM not much to report now that we aren't really TTC for the time being. Feeling really positive about things at the mo. We had our little 4month old goddaughters christening on Sunday. She is such a little angel, although the whole process terrified her a bit. It was a real struggle for me to hold her over the font while she was screaming about the water going on her head. I felt so mean. At least she seemed to get over it pretty quickly though. The whole day was very exciting & DP & I are both very proud of her. Can't wait to get some photos.

We've got our appointment with Monash IVF for counselling etc next Tuesday & i've got a stack of info to read before it. Child protection checks & polic checks paperwork have all been done so that's one thing to cross of the list.

Sending everyone lots of
    It's extreamly hard to try and stay positive, but like my DH says, putting my body under all this stress won't help our chances of concieving. So trying very hard to stay level headed and mellow.

Good luck for tuesday. Hope things go well.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I just had to pop in to give big massive hugs to Mummyplease
    Sweetie I am so sorry that you are going through this, but like the other girls have said you are a strong woman with great support & there'll be a "light" I promise.
    I literally had tears thinking of what you are going through.

I promise things will get better (those of us who have been there can vouch for that) but we know how hard it is at the time also.

Thinking of you & your DH at this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyplease - I'm so so sorry!! I have experienced loss too, so I know what you're going through. Look after yourself and I hope you heal quickly. Sending you lots of love XXXX

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the mad rush, but will be heading off to dinner soon, and I wanted to pick your brains a bit. I just went to the toilet and found some brownish/EW CM on the paper. I'm now freaking out thinking something is wrong. Could that be implantation CM? I would be so extatic if it were, but don't want to get our hopes up. I told DH and I thought that he was going to cry that sometimes this could be a great sign. Bless him. So if I could get some much needed imput it would be great. Thanks so much guys.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful- where are you at in your cycle? From my experience, it can be pink, then red, but I guess older blood is possible causing brownish.

When is AF due?
    Are you going to POAS?
    How exciting!! I hope it is implantation for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Hopeful, I'm not sure about this, cos I didn't get an implantation bleed, but I'm sending you tonnes of and hope that this is a bfp for you!!

to everyone....

PA80 - how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello Guys...

Just thought f saying hello... I wanted to see how you guys are doing.. I'm new here and a new mom as well... I'm 44 and I just had twins.. im a first time mom.
    I deliberately got to this thread because i want to inspire people and comfort people who is in the same situation as I've had before

I also want to learn from all the good moms out here...

Glad to be here guys