+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mummyplease! Great to hear you are doing well. I am too, although really worried, as I'm not really sick and it's about the time my last pregnancy failed. My scan is on Monday so I really can't wait for that day to be over! That was when we found out about our mc, so I'm petrified.

Hi to Jo, Hopeful and cheetah! What's happening??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely TTC ladies

Just popping in to see how you're all going & to say I've been thinking of you.

Hopeful - hope you had/are having a nice holiday & you got some well time BD action

Josephine - i hope you have either O'd (with good BD'ing) or that you're onto a shiny new cycle. Sending you lots of

Mummy - Not long now until your scan, good luck sweetie, glad to hear everything is good so far.

Poobear - How was your scan yesterday - hoping all 100% fine. And I hope things are sorted with your DH's case...

Sending all of you & loads of for some more BFP's to get things going again.

All good here - scary that I'm almost in the 3rd tri! That means not long to go....
    But also looking forward to meeting our little bundle of pink..

Love to all of you xx

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my lovelies! I'm baaaaaaack! Hope you didn't miss me too much? How are we all? What's the news/gossip? Who's UTD? Who's still going for gold? I hope you are all well and plodding along in the TTC quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    Hi to Jo, Hopeful and cheetah! What's happening??
    Hi Poobear. Nothing much is happening here. Came back from our holiday monday evening and have just finished AF, so we're back on the TTC wagon again. Hopefully something happens soon. Getting very tired and impatient of waiting. And plus DH's SIL just gave birth to her boy on saturday so feeling pretty .

Quote Originally Posted by riss View Post
    Hi lovely TTC ladies

Just popping in to see how you're all going & to say I've been thinking of you.

Hopeful - hope you had/are having a nice holiday & you got some well time BD action

All good here - scary that I'm almost in the 3rd tri! That means not long to go....
    But also looking forward to meeting our little bundle of pink..

Love to all of you xx
    Hi Riss. Holiday was okay. Had a pretty crappy 1st week and the weather for those 2.5 weeks was raining on and off. Still managed a lot of sight seeing and touring, so all was not in vain.
    Unfortunately I laid an egg the night before we left so we BD, but nothing eventuated. Got some practice while on holidays, but because we were out pretty much everyday, we were knackered by the time evening came around. We did make an effort though.

AFM: Saturday DH's SIL gave birth to her boy so feeling pretty down right now. Went to go see them last night and it was one of the most hardest things i've ever had to do. Pretend to be happy for them when i'm dying inside. I had a bit of a on the way home and asked DH, why couldn't that be us? What did I do that was so bad to endure such heartache now? I'm now doubting myself as a woman and wondering if i'll ever get that experience of being a mum. That would be the final piece of the puzzle to make my life complete. You'd think after 4 years of trying something would have happened by now, right? Something did happen........3 M/C's!

Sorry to be such a downer guys. Haven't been on here for about 2 weeks so I kinda need to vent a bit.

Take care eveyone. Much love.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies Hope you are all well.

Mummy - so glad to hear that things are going well.

Poobear - how did your scan go hun? Hope all is well

Riss - lovely to hear from you. Wow I can't believe you're almost in the third trimester already! How exciting

Hopeful - welcome back. I was beginning to think I was going to be the only one left in here. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to visit your sister in law. Don't doubt yourself, it will happen very soon for you, i'm positive of that.

AFM, well, we had our second appointment with the FS yesterday & it turns out DP's sperm has antibodies, so it's straight onto IVF for us. Surprisingly we are both feeling pretty good about things & it helped that the FS was so positive. We registered with Monash IVF & got our info pack, booked the counselling & finance appointments, blood tests & ultrasounds for the 19th of Oct (thats going to be a big day) & then go back to see the FS on the 3rd Nov. I posted off our child protection checks this morning & just have to do the police check. It all seems to be happening very quickly. Guess I better find a IVF forum to join too. Anyway, we can now enjoy things rather than worrying about TTC for a bit, so it will be nice to just relax & not stress about positions etc

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I havn't been on the chat lately!

Poobear - how did your scan go the other day?

Hopeful - Great to hear that you enjoyed your time away. Sorry to hear that you were down about your SIL giving birth, I have totally been there with my SIL having 3 kids in the last 5 years - oh and all my friends having kids quite easily last year! It doesn't get any easier so sending lots of your way.

Jo - yay, I am so excited for you that you are starting the IVF journey! Well, obviously life would be much simpler if we could all get utd naturally but I think it is great that you now know what the issues are and there is a solution. You can join the Melbourne IVF forum (you are in Melb arn't you), they are a wonderful bunch of ladies and many have had success lately so I think it is a lucky forum. They give alot of advice and support to first timers!

Riss - scary that you are nearly in the 3rd trimester!

AFM - well not a great week for me. I am 11wks today and started spotting on Monday (mainly brown blood but a little bit of light red) so I have been freaking out all week and am seeing my dr tomorrow. I bled a bit last Friday after DH and I dtd so I am hoping it is just old blood from my cervix but tbh, I feel totally deflated and think it could be a sign I am miscarrying I just feel like something is not quite right as some of the blood has had small clots. So I will keep you posted, but cross your fingers and toes for me!

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies!
    Hopeful - great to hear you are back on the TTC wagon... it must be heartbreaking to see others around you with babies.

Riss - 3rd trimester... how great! I can't wait to get there!

Jo - that is great news about all systems go with IVF. I'm sure it will be a BFP for you in no time!

Mummyplease - that everything is fine with your bub. I'm sure it's fine... I've just been through a major scare and all is OK, so I have every faith that you'll be fine.

AFM- Well it's been a very scary week! I started spotting on Friday, so I went to emergency and had a scan, we saw our little ones heartbeat for the first time! The tech said he could see the bleed and it could go away or could be the start of a miscarriage. I thought everything was fine untill Sunday night, I started gettting really bad cramps and bleeding (red). It slowed down and cramps went away overnight, discharge went brown the next day. I had another scan, thinking it was going to tell me our little one was gone, but low and behold... growth and a strong beating heart! I was shocked and so happy and relieved. I can't believe that can happen and still have a healthy bub inside!

I'm still worried, but no-where near like I was and I'm starting to enjoy this pregnancy finally!

Hoping you're all having great days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy - sending you lots of I will be thinking of you & keeping everything crossed for you for your appointment tomorrow. Like poobear said though - i'm sure everything will be just fine. I will definitely join the melb ivf forum

Poobear - also sending you lots & lots of I'm so glad to hear that everythink is ok & you feel that you can relax a little bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hello lovely ladies Hope you are all well.

Hopeful - welcome back. I was beginning to think I was going to be the only one left in here. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to visit your sister in law. Don't doubt yourself, it will happen very soon for you, i'm positive of that.

AFM, well, we had our second appointment with the FS yesterday & it turns out DP's sperm has antibodies, so it's straight onto IVF for us. Surprisingly we are both feeling pretty good about things & it helped that the FS was so positive. We registered with Monash IVF & got our info pack, booked the counselling & finance appointments, blood tests & ultrasounds for the 19th of Oct (thats going to be a big day) & then go back to see the FS on the 3rd Nov. I posted off our child protection checks this morning & just have to do the police check. It all seems to be happening very quickly. Guess I better find a IVF forum to join too. Anyway, we can now enjoy things rather than worrying about TTC for a bit, so it will be nice to just relax & not stress about positions etc

Hope you all have a wonderful day
    Hi Jo. Don't worry, I won't abandone you. You're stuck with me here i'm afraid.
    I'm starting to feel a little bit more optimistic about the weight loss and glad that I have a game plan. Plus i'm happy that DH has decided that we will still TTC even though I need to lose the weight. Like he said, you never know what might happen. I hope he's right.
    Was very hard. Everyone cooing over him and making a fuss. Kinda felt left out and wishing that it was my baby they were doing that too.
    Congrats on doing IVF. I guess you must be a bundle of emotions right now. But i'm glad that it's brought your stress levels down a bit so that you can start enjoying DTD without thinking about pozzies and stuff. I really do hope it works for you first off the bat. I'll have everything crossed for you and DH sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I havn't been on the chat lately!

Hopeful - Great to hear that you enjoyed your time away. Sorry to hear that you were down about your SIL giving birth, I have totally been there with my SIL having 3 kids in the last 5 years - oh and all my friends having kids quite easily last year! It doesn't get any easier so sending lots of your way.

AFM - well not a great week for me. I am 11wks today and started spotting on Monday (mainly brown blood but a little bit of light red) so I have been freaking out all week and am seeing my dr tomorrow. I bled a bit last Friday after DH and I dtd so I am hoping it is just old blood from my cervix but tbh, I feel totally deflated and think it could be a sign I am miscarrying I just feel like something is not quite right as some of the blood has had small clots. So I will keep you posted, but cross your fingers and toes for me!

Take care
    I'm so glad that some of you women understand what i'm going through. It's a huge relief knowing that i'm not som old jaded, jealous woman and that it's real emotions i'm feeling. But i'm starting to feel a little bit optimistic and have a game plan, so that helps. But DH and I are still TTC, so you guys won't be getting rid of me that easily!
    I hope and pray that everything turns out good for you and bub. I'm sure it's normal and it will settle down soon. But please keep us posted to let us know how you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    HI Ladies!
    Hopeful - great to hear you are back on the TTC wagon... it must be heartbreaking to see others around you with babies.

AFM- Well it's been a very scary week! I started spotting on Friday, so I went to emergency and had a scan, we saw our little ones heartbeat for the first time! The tech said he could see the bleed and it could go away or could be the start of a miscarriage. I thought everything was fine untill Sunday night, I started gettting really bad cramps and bleeding (red). It slowed down and cramps went away overnight, discharge went brown the next day. I had another scan, thinking it was going to tell me our little one was gone, but low and behold... growth and a strong beating heart! I was shocked and so happy and relieved. I can't believe that can happen and still have a healthy bub inside!

I'm still worried, but no-where near like I was and I'm starting to enjoy this pregnancy finally!

Hoping you're all having great days!!
    It's great to be back on the TTC wagon, but daunting at the same time. And it is heartbreaking and devastating seeing others happy with their little ones. I keep wondering when my time will come. Seeing as it's nearly 4 years, it's not looking too good right now, but i'm trying to be positive and concentrating on my weight loss as well. So fingers crossed for both.
    I'm so glad that everything is going well finally. I hope you don't have anymore hiccups like that and it's smooth sailing for you from now on.

Good morning to the rest ofyou lovlies. Hope you are having a great day and have an awesome weekend. xx

Hopefulmum2b

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies...

just a little off topic but in my ventures thru Kaos recently i was directed to a cheaper alternative to preseed!

this is what i bought:

http://www.naturalhealthorganics.com...t-pr-2545.html

they had a whole range of things conception wise on the website like opk's and hpt etc. and the best part is its 1/2 the price

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spanna500 View Post
    morning ladies...

just a little off topic but in my ventures thru Kaos recently i was directed to a cheaper alternative to preseed!

this is what i bought:

http://www.naturalhealthorganics.com...t-pr-2545.html

they had a whole range of things conception wise on the website like opk's and hpt etc. and the best part is its 1/2 the price
    I'm not using Pre-seed either. The one i'm using is similar to that though. It's called Sasmar Conceive Plus. Bought it straight off the web and funnily enough, haven't really had to use it that much. When we needed it, we didn't have it and now that we do, we hardly use it. That would be about right.