+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    HI Ladies,

Well I got the news I was wanting... my hcg level was 18 on Wednesday and Saturday they were 123! So doc said that is great!

Cos I'm a type 1 diabetic and high risk I have a referral for an us for 7 weeks, so a very long 2.5 weeks to wait. Last pregnancy it was the first us that they picked up baby didn't have a heartbeat, so I'm pretty scared.

Hope you are all doing great
    That is fantastic news Poobear! Hope this is a nice sticky one for you. for you scan babe, but i'm sure it's all going to be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

Just thought I'd pop in briefly as I havent visited for a while. I'm now 14.5 wks and all is going well. Bubs isnt causing me any sickness or major tiredness so I must be one of the lucky ones!

Anyway I hope you are all well and that you will soon be sharing your baby news.

Take care, Cheetah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah10 View Post
    Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

Just thought I'd pop in briefly as I havent visited for a while. I'm now 14.5 wks and all is going well. Bubs isnt causing me any sickness or major tiredness so I must be one of the lucky ones!

Anyway I hope you are all well and that you will soon be sharing your baby news.

Take care, Cheetah
    Good morning ladies. Can't believe i'm up this early. Make a coffe for DH before he went to work this morning at 5:15am and I can't go back to . It's fricken cold out and i'm up. WTH?

That's great that all is well and bub isn't giving you too much grief. And yay on 14.5 weeks. The rest is going to just fly and you'll be meeting your long awaited little before you can say "jack". Hope the rest of your 6 months goes by smoothly.

Hope you all have a great day. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies, hope you are all well

Mummy - fantastic news about your scan. You must be so relieved. How exciting to see your little bubba finally You must be on Hope you are able to relax a bit more.

Poobear - excellent about your results. I really hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you & your scan can ease your worries a bit.

Cheetah - lovely to hear from you. I was wondering how you were going. I'm so glad to hear that things are progressing nicely & bub has been kind to you so far.

Hopeful - how are you doing hun?. I bet you are getting excited about your trip. Lucky thing How nice of you to get up & make DH his coffee.

AFM, DP had his SA yesterday. I went in the room with him & couldn't stop giggling, so i'm sure I wasn't much help to him. I think i'm going to have images from the dvd that was on stuck in my head for ages now. Had heaps of EWCM (sorry for TMI) over the weekend & a few little cramps today, so hopefully I will see a temp rise soon.

Anyway, back to the grind I suppose. It's a lovely day here in Melbourne for once. Wish I could be outside enjoying the sunshine rather than stuck in the office. Have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hi Lovelies, hope you are all well

Hopeful - how are you doing hun?. I bet you are getting excited about your trip. Lucky thing How nice of you to get up & make DH his coffee.

AFM, DP had his SA yesterday. I went in the room with him & couldn't stop giggling, so i'm sure I wasn't much help to him. I think i'm going to have images from the dvd that was on stuck in my head for ages now. Had heaps of EWCM (sorry for TMI) over the weekend & a few little cramps today, so hopefully I will see a temp rise soon.

Anyway, back to the grind I suppose. It's a lovely day here in Melbourne for once. Wish I could be outside enjoying the sunshine rather than stuck in the office. Have a great day

Hey Babe. I'm doing okay. Have a bit of a headache from all this studying which is totally doing my head in. But other than that, i'm so excited about our holiday. 3 days to go now.
    When DH doesn't have to fly out to site and has to work in the office instead, I always get up and make him a coffee everyday. It makes his day and puts a smile to his face so it's worth getting up at 5 to do it. Then if I don't have anything planned that day, I just go back to bed.

Awww you're a meanie. LOL Fancy giggling at your DP while is getting his freak on. Poor guy. You should have been giving him a hand (sorry about the pun). That's a good thing isn't it having images from the dvd in your mind?

Have fun at work. Don't work too hard. I'll be there saturday at Melbourne airport for my 2 hr stopover. Boy I hope those 2 hrs go real quick.
    It's beautiful weather here in Perth too. I wish I could take the computer outside and .........hold the phone, DH has left his lap top here. Hurray! Right i'm off to finish this in the garden.

Okey dokey. As for me, I am on CD13 and starting to get some cramping/pulling sensations so should be Oing pretty soon. Trying so hard not to use an OPK seeing as we're not really TTC this cycle. They're like HPT. You have them around and you're more inclined to use them. Oh the dilemmas. We should be getting down to business tonight before going to the in-laws for dinner. Don't think I would last if it were after. LMAO!

Hi to the rest of you lovlies. Hope you are having a great day and staying out of trouble.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies!

Hopeful - yay for going on holidays in a few days - is there still room for me I hope you O on holidays, very convenient timing for BD'ing!

Jo - had a good giggle at your DH and his SA! My DH did all his from home except the ones at the IVF clinic - he would not have let me go in though although I would have loved to see what was in those rooms

Bekind & Cheetah - great that your pregnancies are going so smoothly!

Poobear - great that your latest BT results are so good, you must be relieved! I totally relate to the long waits for scans but it will be worth it!

AFM - well I am very happy to report that the scan today went really well, I measured 8wks and I am 8wks1day so pretty much spot on. Heart rate was 147 so very happy with that too! Even got a little pic of bubba so I can look at that everytime I start stressing. Bubba had grown so much in a week too! So I have now graduated from my IVF FS and can meet with my Ob in a few weeks. Yay!

Anyway, I may not post as much anymore but I will definately be stalking you guys to see how you are all going & I will be crossing my fingers & toes that you all get your really soon because you all deserve it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... what a magnificent day, I'm daydreaming looking out my window at work. It's so sunny and lovely out there... wooo hoo for sunny daysJo- that is so funny about you going in with your hubby to do his thing! How could he manage to get the job done with you giggling??
    Hopeful- hope you have an awesome holiday
    Mummyplease - for a fantastic scan! Such good news, what a relief for you.

AFM- Tomorrow is sentencing for my DH, so tonight we'll go out for dinner and make the most of it. We are feeling a bit more positive of a suspended sentence but it's all up to the judge . Thank goodness it will finally be over!

Have a great arvo XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday Ladies (cute new smilies)

Hopeful - hope you have a wonderful relaxing holiday hun

Mummy - that is awesome news hun. I am so very very excited for you. Make sure you pop in from time to time & let us know how you are going. I will miss you. You have been truly inspiring to me. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy

Poobear - I hope everything goes ok for you & DH today. Sending you lots of

Yes, my poor DP. It still makes me smile now thinking about it. Needless to say i'm sure he won't be dragging me in there ever again.

I'm now on cycle day 40 & still no O. So frustrating. I even wish AF would arrive just so I can get onto a new cycle. Will be interesting to see what the FS has to say about this in 2 wks time.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hi Lovely Ladies!

Hopeful - yay for going on holidays in a few days - is there still room for me I hope you O on holidays, very convenient timing for BD'ing!

AFM - well I am very happy to report that the scan today went really well, I measured 8wks and I am 8wks1day so pretty much spot on. Heart rate was 147 so very happy with that too! Even got a little pic of bubba so I can look at that everytime I start stressing. Bubba had grown so much in a week too! So I have now graduated from my IVF FS and can meet with my Ob in a few weeks. Yay!

Anyway, I may not post as much anymore but I will definately be stalking you guys to see how you are all going & I will be crossing my fingers & toes that you all get your really soon because you all deserve it!
    I actually leave tomorrow morning! Yay! Can't wait. I think i'm about to O now as i've got heaps of EWCM. Have to get jiggy with it tonight I think. Well, it will be another week before DH and I hook up as he'll be in Melbourne and i'll be on the Gold Coast.

So glad that bub is right on track and for graduating from FS to Obgyn. Here's to a safe and happy PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    Hi ladies... what a magnificent day, I'm daydreaming looking out my window at work. It's so sunny and lovely out there... wooo hoo for sunny days
    Hopeful- hope you have an awesome holiday

AFM- Tomorrow is sentencing for my DH, so tonight we'll go out for dinner and make the most of it. We are feeling a bit more positive of a suspended sentence but it's all up to the judge . Thank goodness it will finally be over!

Have a great arvo XX
    Thanks hun. I certainly will. And good luck with DH's sentencing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Happy Friday Ladies (cute new smilies)

Hopeful - hope you have a wonderful relaxing holiday hun

Yes, my poor DP. It still makes me smile now thinking about it. Needless to say i'm sure he won't be dragging me in there ever again.

I'm now on cycle day 40 & still no O. So frustrating. I even wish AF would arrive just so I can get onto a new cycle. Will be interesting to see what the FS has to say about this in 2 wks time.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone
    Thanks Sweetie. I sure will. Sunshine, relaxation, chilling out and lots of good times.

Well that experience with DH is defintley something you won't be forgetting for a while. Not very romantic I know, but still funny as hell.

Poor thing. Hope AF shows up for you to eas your mind abit. And good luck at the FS. Hopefully they can give you some answers as to what the hell is going on. xx

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. Don't miss me too much while i'm gone. LOL I won't have access to a computer in the first week, but I will catch up with you all when I can. Hope I get some happy news from you all. xxx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just thought I would bring this thread back to life and see how everyone is going? You guys have been very quiet in here.

I hope ttc is going well for you all and I have my that you all get your BFP's really soon! This thread has been very lucky the last year or so with lots of graduates so I know it will be lucky for you guys too!

All going well so far with me, 10wks tomorrow. Still really nervous, I won't relax until we have the 12wk and NT scan in a few weeks.