+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PooBear- Hi I wondered where you had got to! Wow that's very exciting news....there are a few from the waiting after m/c thread that are UTD now...some planned, some whoopsies, and a few who are joining the TTC bandwagon....Like ME! Yay....I expect to O on the w'end, but things are looking like maybe sooner.

Hi to everyone else, not sure if I know anyone else here.....but I might come and hang around here for a bit, hopefully not too long, I'd really like to get UTD fast!
    I'm not really sure where I belong in the forum now...I'm not officially trying for #1, rather #2, but my #1 is in heaven. I do fit the age catagory tho!

My story in brief.....my 1st baby Austin was stillborn in May at 31.4 wks. Undiagnosed pre-eclampsia, still have hypertension amongst other issues.... but DH & I are ready to brave trying for bub #2. The next pg isn't expected to be a walk in the park, but hoping like crazy it ends happily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PA80! Yeah I disappeared from that thread as I thought I was worried enough about mc happening again, without being reminded how often it happens with new ladies joining that thread almost every day. Great to hear that you are ready to TTC again! Hoping it happens very quickly for you.

Got my HCG results back this morning and the doc said my level is 18, so very early days, which I expected. I did another hpt this morning and was darker, so I'm pretty convinced it's fine. I will have another HCG test on Saturday to make sure it's going up OK. I feel so hot all the time, I didn't have this last time, I'm hoping it's a good sign. Starting to feel excited now... PLEASE STICK MY LITTLE ONE!!

Jo - any sign of O yet? How strange this cycle is so long for you.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    Morning Ladies!

Hopeful your holiday sounds great!

Like I said I couldn't wait any longer and decided to test this morning... and to my surprise and excitement....!! Only a very faint line, but definitely there.... I'm only 10dpo, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up and think too much into it till I get my BT done.

After loosing my last pregnancy I'm trying to be very cautious to not get too excited too soon.... but really I am!! for a sticky one this time!

Have a great day!
    Can't wait for our hols. We leave next saturday for about 2.5 weeks. Both DH and I are so excited.
    Awww Poobear that's great news. Congrats sweetie. And if the lines there faint or dark, it's there and it's real. My fingers are crossed for you that this one is a sticly bub.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hi ladies

Sorry I have been AWOL for a little while as I have been busy and stressed. I don't have time for personals but just wanted to say congrats to Poobear on your - a line is a line so I have my it all goes well for you. Keep us updated.

AFM - the reason I have been stressed is that I went for my scan on Friday when I was 6wks 2 days and they could see a sac (and yolk thingy) but no baby yet My FS said it may be too early or I may have a blighted ovum(no baby). So I was a total mess all weekend and have stressed to the max this week in anticipation of the second scan this Friday. I feel like I am pregnant still (tiredness, sore boobs, heartburn, bloating etc) but this can still happen with a blighted ovum.

I will keep you updated anyway.

Promise to do personals soon when I have a bit more time (and am hopefully not as stressed!)
    Hun i'm so sorry. My second M/C was a blighted ovum and I was 5.5 weeks (I M/C 12 hours later) so I know how you feel. But if you still have all the signs of a PG, that's fantastic news. That is a really good sign. But I really do hope that you are the lucky one and have a little bubba hiding from you because they're just camera shy. I've got everything crossed for you sweetie in the hope that you have some great news to relay to us friday after the scan.

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    PooBear- Hi I wondered where you had got to! Wow that's very exciting news....there are a few from the waiting after m/c thread that are UTD now...some planned, some whoopsies, and a few who are joining the TTC bandwagon....Like ME! Yay....I expect to O on the w'end, but things are looking like maybe sooner.

Hi to everyone else, not sure if I know anyone else here.....but I might come and hang around here for a bit, hopefully not too long, I'd really like to get UTD fast!
    I'm not really sure where I belong in the forum now...I'm not officially trying for #1, rather #2, but my #1 is in heaven. I do fit the age catagory tho!

My story in brief.....my 1st baby Austin was stillborn in May at 31.4 wks. Undiagnosed pre-eclampsia, still have hypertension amongst other issues.... but DH & I are ready to brave trying for bub #2. The next pg isn't expected to be a walk in the park, but hoping like crazy it ends happily.
    So sorry for your loss, PA80. I have 3 beautiful babies and very anxious about the next time I fall UTD. I hope and pray that the next time will be very easy for you and you'll have your happy ending. So good luck with TTC. I'm sending you truck loads of to you.

Good moring to the rest of you ladies. Hope you all have a great day.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday ladies

Poobear - Congratulations, that is fantastic news. I am keeping my for you. Excellent news about the lines getting stronger.

Hi PA80 welcome to our little group. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. you have a short stay here.

Mummy - oh hun, i'm so sorry to hear about your scan. Hopefully bubs was just being naughty & hiding & hope today's scan goes very well. I can only imagine how stressed you must be.

Hopeful - very jealous of your holiday. I'm so over melbourne's rain & some time in the sun sounds wonderful. Hope you are feeling ok & that that nasty witch AF has left you in peace now.

Not much to report from me. Just plodding along. DP has his SA at monash ivf on Monday, but we still have almost a month before our next appointment with the FS. Feels like it's taking forever.

Have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well and excited about the weekend!

Poobear - hope you are still on

PA80 - welcome to our group, so sorry about your loss and hopefully you will have a short stay with us

Hoepful - can I come too on your holidays...I need another holiday after all the stress of late!

Jo- sorry it feels like things are moving so slowly, I felt like that when we started IVF.

AFM - I just had my scan after they pushed it back by 4 hours (grrrr!!) so I was feeling so nervous and sick to my tummy waiting.

Anyway, I finally saw my bubba so I am really relieved although still very nervous. I am dating 6wks5days which is 4 days short of what I should be but my FS was not too concerned at this stage. Heartrate was 115bpm which is a little slow but within the normal rates of I think 90-160 at this stage.

So I am having another scan next Thursday and I just hope that bubba has caught up with their growth! Anyway, I won't be as worried this week & will try and relax!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick shout out to Mummyplease to say I am so so glad that you saw your bubs on the scan this week, that is great news I read your post last week about the concern on your other scan and I was crossing my fingers and thinking about you!

Sending you stacks of positive vibes that your little one sticks around and grows in leaps and bounds this week.

take care

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hopeful - very jealous of your holiday. I'm so over melbourne's rain & some time in the sun sounds wonderful. Hope you are feeling ok & that that nasty witch AF has left you in peace now.

Not much to report from me. Just plodding along. DP has his SA at monash ivf on Monday, but we still have almost a month before our next appointment with the FS. Feels like it's taking forever.

Have a great weekend
    DH is staying in Melbourne with his dad for a week before coming to join me, but he's a fisherman so I guess he's not too worried. But he did say that if the rivers are really flooded, it NEVER rains in a pub! That's men logic for you.
    I hope this next 3 weeks goes really quick for you Josephine and DP SA is all good.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyplease View Post
    Hoepful - can I come too on your holidays...I need another holiday after all the stress of late!

Anyway, I finally saw my bubba so I am really relieved although still very nervous. I am dating 6wks5days which is 4 days short of what I should be but my FS was not too concerned at this stage. Heartrate was 115bpm which is a little slow but within the normal rates of I think 90-160 at this stage.

So I am having another scan next Thursday and I just hope that bubba has caught up with their growth! Anyway, I won't be as worried this week & will try and relax!

Have a great weekend!
    Yeah why not? We can stress less together.
    I'm so glad that you finally saw bubba. Now you don't have to stress out too much. It's not good for you of bub. But I guess it's easeier said than done. I hope that your scan on thursday comes up with something a bit more positive, which i'm sure it will. Good luck.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one....

Yay Mummyplease, I was so excited to read your post! That's fantastic news. your next scan is even better!

I get my BT results today, I'm praying my levels have increased and my doc can say "Yes you are pregnant",

Have a great Monday ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all!

I used to post in here religiously when i was TTC, nearly a year since i got my BFP so guess i was feeling nostalgic and wanted to see how this thread is going! I didnt recognise any names in the last couple of pages so hopefully everyone has graduated from my time in here.

I have an awesome 3.5 month old who keeps me very sleep deprived but otherwise things are good! I hope you all get your soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,

Well I got the news I was wanting... my hcg level was 18 on Wednesday and Saturday they were 123! So doc said that is great!

Cos I'm a type 1 diabetic and high risk I have a referral for an us for 7 weeks, so a very long 2.5 weeks to wait. Last pregnancy it was the first us that they picked up baby didn't have a heartbeat, so I'm pretty scared.

Hope you are all doing great