ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 81 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my darlings,
    for friday! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Quote Originally Posted by spanna500 View Post
    happy friday ladies

still no sign of AF so i will try and get in at the dr's this arvo for some testaroos. i think its time to get my hormone levels checked anyway!
    Good luck with the BT's hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Morning ladies & yay for Friday

Hopeful - i really hope you also caught the egg. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

Not much to report from me. Just waiting to O but to be honest with you I have no interest in DTD at the moment. I really just can't be bothered Poor DP will be beginning to feel very unloved at the moment.

Have a great day & a fantastic weekend. Sending lots of
    Thanks Sweetie. I really hope so too. The cramps are still hanging around but the sore/sensitives nipples have gone. AF should be due in around 5-6 days, so i'm hoping that she doesn't.

I'm sorry that you can't be bothered at the mo about DTD. It can get very montomous at times and you feel that the love has gone, because all you seem to be doing is testing, then BDin, testing, BDing, so I feel for you hun. Hope you're not in that mood for too long and start to enjoy making that well deserved bubba.

Have a great weekend my lovlies. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Friday again! Hope you lovely ladies are well and happy! The sun is certainly shining for us.

Hopeful & spanna- any news yet???

Jo- hope you're feeling a bit more positive, things can get too much sometimes, look after yourself.

AFM- according to my OPK's I actually O'd on CD18, so that makes me 5dpo. ARGGHH 2ww really sux hey? I'm still getting ferning on my saliva test so not sure what that is all about.

My DH's court case was from when he was a bouncer and he evicted someone and they ended up hitting their head on the pavement, so he was charged with grevous bodily harm. It was a total accident, but the guy was still hurt so this is the result!! We have to go back now in 2 weeks, so timing is quite bad for TTC. What will be will be I guess.

Have a great weekend ladies.... I hope someone has some news for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

How are we all? Hope all is well.

Well, stupid AF has reared her ugly head 2 days ago, so am pretty . Was really hoping that something good happend this month. Had all sorts of PG symptoms too like the sore/sensitive nipples, AF like cramps, peeing a lot, tired. For a moment there, DH and I thought that I was UTD, but then AF showed up and really disappointed us both.

We're going a a holiday on the 18th and have decided that we won't be TTC this month. We're just going to enjoy each others company, rest, relax and just have a big out month. So no BBT's, no OPK's, no having to stick my legs in the air for 30 minutes. It's going to be great. So right now, this holiday is about us not worrying about TTC and actually having fun while DTD instead of it being so technical. If something does happen whilst we're on holdiays, then yay for us. But i'm going to see the doc on tuesday and asking for a referal for a FS so that DH and I can go see him or her, when we get back from our vacation. We need to get this ball rolling.

I hope you all have a great weekend and for some great BFP's very soon.

Hopefulmum2b

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    Hopeful & spanna- any news yet???
    after making a huge fuss about trying to get into see the dr i potted around the house and cleaned up a bit. i went to the toilet about an hour before my appointment and then AF made her ugly appearence. she had a lot shorter stay than usual but was also way heavier so then i just rang the dr back and said dont worry about it. im sure the receptionist thought i was insain after the fuss i had made earlier.

Oh well next cycle here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Sorry about that dreaded AF spanna and hopeful! It sounds like we are almost all in sync, mine is due on Friday. I have been getting very flushed and my nip nips are quite tender, but I'm not getting my hopes up as I think every month I have all these signs that end being the AF chasing me down!

Hopeful- where are you going on holidays? Sounds fantastic! A friend of mine was ttc for a year and she thinks when she stopped trying it happened... for you!

Mummy - how are you? Getting ? I've always wanted to use that smiley.... hehehehe

My DH saw pics of my stripper at my hens party last night (2years ago), and hit the roof last night... bloody facebook. The pics looked much worse than what happened, mind you, I did have a handful of his bum! He got over it pretty quick, but I wonder when this one will come up again???

I'm going to poas on Wednesday, although it will probably be too early, but I can't wait any longer....

Have a lovely start to your week ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies, hope you all had a great weekend.

Spanna & hopeful - sorry to hear that AF arrived. Sending you both lots of

Hopeful - where are you going on holiday? Sounds like a great plan to not concentrate on TTC for a while. you get a lovely surprise.

Poobear - how funny about your DH seeing your photos. I can only imagine what they are like Good luck for wednesday.

Mummy - how did your scan go? Hope things are moving along well for you.

Not much to report from me. Still waiting to O. Damn irregular cycles. Last month was a 29 day cycle & this month i'm at day 29 & still haven't O'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Poobear;5108458]Good morning ladies!

Sorry about that dreaded AF spanna and hopeful! It sounds like we are almost all in sync, mine is due on Friday. I have been getting very flushed and my nip nips are quite tender, but I'm not getting my hopes up as I think every month I have all these signs that end being the AF chasing me down!

Hopeful- where are you going on holidays? Sounds fantastic! A friend of mine was ttc for a year and she thinks when she stopped trying it happened... for you![QUOTE]

DH, his dad and myself will be going to Melbourne, and i'll leave DH there and be catching a connecting flight to the Gold Coast, where i'll stay with a girlfriend for a week and then DH will come over. We'll stay there for a few days and then head off to Noosa before coming back home. So looking forward to it. TTC is not on the agenda this cycle. Just going to chill out, relax and enjoy each others company. But thanks hun. Good luck never goes to waste. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    HI ladies, hope you all had a great weekend.

Spanna & hopeful - sorry to hear that AF arrived. Sending you both lots of

Hopeful - where are you going on holiday? Sounds like a great plan to not concentrate on TTC for a while. you get a lovely surprise.

Very disappointed that AF turned up. I really had it in my head that I was UTD with all those symptoms.

I'm going to be staying with a girlfriend on the Gold Coast and i'll be leaving DH and his dad in Melbourne, but then a week later he will meet me there. We'll spend a couple of days on the Gold Coast before heading off to Noosa. Can't wait. We leave next weekend.
    Yeah, this holiday is just about enjoying ourselves and not worring about TTC for a few weeks. I don't think anything will happen seeing as that by the time DH and I hook up, I would have well and truely O'd by then. But still, it's fun practicing.

to everyone else. Hope you're all having a great day and here's to some more BFP's!
    to you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Hopeful your holiday sounds great!

Like I said I couldn't wait any longer and decided to test this morning... and to my surprise and excitement....!! Only a very faint line, but definitely there.... I'm only 10dpo, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up and think too much into it till I get my BT done.

After loosing my last pregnancy I'm trying to be very cautious to not get too excited too soon.... but really I am!! for a sticky one this time!

Have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry I have been AWOL for a little while as I have been busy and stressed. I don't have time for personals but just wanted to say congrats to Poobear on your - a line is a line so I have my it all goes well for you. Keep us updated.

AFM - the reason I have been stressed is that I went for my scan on Friday when I was 6wks 2 days and they could see a sac (and yolk thingy) but no baby yet My FS said it may be too early or I may have a blighted ovum(no baby). So I was a total mess all weekend and have stressed to the max this week in anticipation of the second scan this Friday. I feel like I am pregnant still (tiredness, sore boobs, heartburn, bloating etc) but this can still happen with a blighted ovum.

I will keep you updated anyway.

Promise to do personals soon when I have a bit more time (and am hopefully not as stressed!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyplease - I'm so sorry you didn't see much on your scan, although it is still very early days... for you that you will see a healthy little heartbeat next time.

Thanks for your best wishes! I am worried, but I will try and put my insecure thoughts to one side for a while!

My DH said to me last night (before we knew) that we may experience another mc and maybe even another, but eventually it will happen.... I don't know how I could go through another one, last time had me in a very bad state for a while. Oh well, happy thoughts! I'm off to the doctor in 20 mins, hoping to get some results tomorrow!!