Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow that was a really long one!!
    Hope Im not boring anyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy end of hump day - 2 days til the weekend & my "hot date" with Rob Thomas at Day on the Green. Can't wait, am going with my sister, we have reserved seating & are 14 rows from the front - WOO HOO!!!

Mummy - about your Nana, I can appreciate how difficult it was for you to see her as she is. I haven't researched nursery stuff, but we've decided our smaller spare bedroom will be the nursery. It's painted a beautiful light mocha colour & I'd love white furniture. But I think I'll wait til I'm like week 36 before I plan stuff for definate - not really all your symptoms are leading to a BFP!!

Babyjoy - thanks for your wishes. Hows the sugar weaning going?? That is something I really need to do but don't feel the motivation at the mo. Need more exercise too... I have suddenly become addicted to chocolate, as in yeah I always like it but I've had it every day this week, actually had 2 today Good luck with the OPK's.

Josephine - good luck with the preseed & also to your DP to give up smoking.

BKTY - oh I know how frustrating it is to lose a long post - tip: copy & paste to word then it's still there just in case. Thank you also for your wishes - more on that below... It sounds like you are now a "wizz" on the bike - well done!

to all the other lovely ladies here....

AFM: so my Mum gets home tomorrow night, I can't wait to pick her up as I have really missed her. I talked to her today - she was off to buy scarves for when she loses here hair. She is a very matter of fact person & I felt more upset for her about this than she was!! Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her.
    The week, while it has been busy, has been nowhere near as stressful as last week. Can't wait to get to Perth & just chill for a couple of days though.

And on the TTC front, proper trying is all by the wayside at the mo. However, last Sat I had some strong pains that felt to me like O & CP was HSO. No EWCM though..... Anyway, lets just say I had a VERY high libido over the weekend so if I was O'ing well we'd have a good chance
    But I'm not sure about O'ing before getting an AF, so I searched some older posts here about m/c & some say after a natural m/c they fell before even getting AF back. Who knows...
    Needless to say we're well & truly back on the wagon.
    As a friend pointed out today - with which I fully agree - in some ways the m/c was good timing as I guess I haven't really looked after myself good & proper the past few weeks, so goodness know how that would've affected a foetus....!?!?

Well BKTY, it's not just you with the long posts! Darn I can't use any more icons. I've waffled enough!

So all of you have a great couple of days & I'll be back next week - & I'll tell you all about our date.......LOL!!!

MWAH xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone

I'm working from home again today, but also have the olympics on, so i'll see how much I manage to get done

Riss - great news about your mum coming home today. I can only imagine how much you must have missed her. She sounds like she is coping well so far. Ooh so jealous about Rob Thomas. Hope you have an awesome time. Good to hear that you are back TTC, you never know, now that you aren't focusing on it so much this may be the month. for you.

Mummy - I also get annoyed when people ask when you are going to have a baby. I particularly get angy with DP's parents & their constant hints. People should really learn to mind their own business. As bekind said, how do they know what your situation is. that your symptoms are going to lead to a bfp.

Bekind - i'm on cycle day 8 today so we are cycle buddies at the moment You sound like you are really getting the hang of the biking. Sounds like you are having lots of fun. Keep it up.

everyone else.

AFM not much happening at the moment. Feeling pretty good about things at the moment. I saw my friend (Sherbie) & her brand new little girl the other day. She is so cute & all I could think was I definetly want one! It's so awesome to see how well she is adjusting to life as a mummy & to see her so happy.

Anyway, guess I should try & get something done.

Have a great day

Bugger, i've run our of icons to use too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

Looks like we are getting chattier again which is good for me as I think I am possible addicted to BH so it gives me something to do in my spare time.

Riss - great news about your mum coming home. Have a great time at the Rob Thomas concert, that will certainly be a nice relief after the stresses of the last month. Great that you think you might have o'd, your body has sorted itself out.

Bekind - Thanks for sharing the story about your Nana, you nearly had me in tears but I totally understand. It is so so horrible to see someone you have grown up with suddenly get really old and in our case, really not know who we are. I feel much happier having seen her on Sunday, almost a sense of relief that if she did slip away, I would remember her in a positive way. I am glad that you got to see your nana before she passed away and that she seemed happier and more alert to you.

Nothing wrong with long posts (and they are not boring!), at least you don't post every day like me, now that is really sad Your bike riding is making me want to buy a bike, a much more fun and easier way to exercise I think, maybe I could tie the dog to the back instead of walking him Keep up the good work!

Josephine - It is so annoying when people ask when we will have a baby, as you said, they don't know our situation. I am lucky that my parents and inlaws leave us alone - not sure I could handle them constantly asking! It is always nice to see newbies, they are so cute!

Hi to anyone else I missed!

AFM - Have come to the conclusion (not surprisingly!) that I am addicted to all things about ttc and having babies etc. Unfortunately I have too much time on my hands and work is often quiet so I jump on and research everything! I think it is just my way of coping with things and staying positive - or I could be just abit loopy

Had a few cramps last night in my lower belly, felt almost like AF ones but seems way too early for that, I am not due til about the 25th? Hmm who knows? Still really tired but boobs not as sore today.

Looking forward to the weekend, nothing really planned but just can't wait to relax and do nothing!

Enjoy your day ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I haven't posted for ages but I have been reading everyone elses posts

Riss - Sorry to hear about your Mum but I am happy to hear they got it early and she is very positive about it. Have fun with Rob Thomas, I hear he is great live!

Mummy - I hope your PG symptoms continue and you get a BFP really soon!

BeKind - Thats soo great that you are getting better on your bike! It must be heaps of fun. I haven't ridden my bike for ages and I would most likely stack it on my first attempt!!

Josephine - I hope DP can give up the smokes really soon and he doesn't make life too difficult for you in the interim!

Welcome to all the new ladies in here, no doubt we'll be chatting in no time!

AFM - Well AF arrived today (the first one after my D&C) so I guess my body is back to normal. Well at least that part is. I have had really high blood pressure over the last week and my heart is doing weird things so on Monday I have to be fitted with a heart monitor for 24 hours to make sure everything is OK. I'm sure its all the stress of losing the baby and moving house and NOW living with my Mother (how awful). DH has moved down to the country to start his new business venture so hopefully I'll get a job down there soon and we can get back to TTC. Well thats it from me!

Speak to you soon
    Cheers
    Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, it been a while since I've popped in so I thought I'd say "g'day".

DH and gave up TTC back in December for a few months. It was starting to get very frustrating (which I'm sure all of you can appreciate) so it was easier to just stop and relax for a bit.

We've recently decided to start trying again, which is why I've reappeared. Although I recently turned 36 so I might need to find a new thread...

ATM I'm on day 2 of AF.

I hope you're all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TGIF!!!

Hi Ladies

Can you tell I am excited that the weekend is nearly here....only 2 more hours of work for me!!

Sam - great to hear from you again, sorry that AF arrived but hopefully as you said, your body has now sorted itself out after the m/c. I hope your blood pressure sorts itself out soon too. You are very brave living with your mum again, I wouldn't last a week living with my parents! When we were building a few yrs back, we lived with my BIL/SIL and their 2 young kids for 10 months and that nearly drove me crazy!

Cat - I don't think we have 'met' before, but would love for you to stay in the thread, I don't think a year or so here or there really matters, we are all in the same boat trying to have a bubba. The more the merrier

Hi to everyone else - hoping you are all happy and ready for the weekend.

AFM, 11dpo (cd25) - still ages til AF shows her ugly face! No major 'pregnancy' symptoms apart from the usual tiredness and a few weird tummy 'pains' here and there. Not getting my hopes up as the chances of naturally falling pregnant are very low. Still, analysing the few symptoms I have helps pass the time in the tww.

It's amazing how easily annoyed/frustrated I get when I learn someone (even someone I don't know) is pregnant and that they got pregnant pretty much straight away...e.g. read today that Natalie Bassingthwaite is pregnant which started the whole 'why me' thing again! Clearly the tww is dragging on for me!

Anyway, on day 5 of my new 'diet' (Ultraslim) and have lost 1.4kg - YAY! I know most of it is fluid but I feel lighter and healthier which is important. I want to lose 4kg more by birthday next month - I also want to feel and look good before we start IVF (and hopefully that way, when I do get pregnant, I will be able to get through the first trimester without everyone at work guessing!)

Oops, sorry for again!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've been flat out at work so haven't been able to post all week but been reading everyone's posts throughout the week.

mummypls - Congrats on your weight loss so far!! And that AF doesn't show up next week and for the next 9 mnths. Regarding planning nursey, I've already had one of the spare rooms painted a neutral baby color in preparation. At the moment though, it is a guest bedroom. Also, I do flick through the catalogues we get in the mail from target/toys r us to look at their nursery furniture package deals to see how much I'll be up for. I know I want white furniture. Also, I did see the mag cover with the natalie bassingthwaite pregnancy announcement and I too felt a twinge of annoyance. Some ppl will never know the pain of having trouble ttc and I guess it's a lot of those that ask 'insensitive' questions like 'when r u going to have kids?'. I've even had the ultra-insensitive remark of 'do u even want kids?'. It still stings to this day especially since it was asked while we have been trying for awhile with no luck. All i can do is grin and bear it since we're not telling anymore ppl we are ttc.

josephine - how's DP going with quitting the smokes? My DH has started smoking again much to my dismay.

AFM, I'm on CD18 yet neither the chart temping or OPKs are showing anything to say I've ovulated or about to. I don't think I'm doing this chart temping thing correctly but DH and I are still trying anyway just in case. Also I had my 1st appt with the obgyn who has sent me for another blood test on Day 21 of my cycle to confirm I am actually ovulating. Apparently the same test I did last month through my GP didn't show much progesterone but I did get my period very late last month so hopefully that is the reason. However since I'm on CD18 now with no positive signs of ovulating, it looks like another late one this month too!

my sugar-weaning is going fine but weekends were always my worst sugar-snacking days. I was definitely tempted to get something from the bakery after work yesterday but I think I'll be fine. I'm only giving up refined sugar anyway... still eating fruit and not too concerned about calories, fat, etc... just sugar so that I can stop over-indulging in it! I do have a kid's bday party tomorrow so that'll be a bit of a bummer not being able to eat yummy cake and other sugary treats.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Quiet in here this weekend, everyone must be out and about. I have had a lovely quiet weekend, which is just what I felt like.

Babyjoy - great that you saw an OB, hopefully the day 21 blood test shows that you have o'd. It's so hard to cut back on sugar isn't it! Chocolate is my main weakness so I struggle to stay away from it, 7 days down so far and I am slowly losing my chocolate cravings Keep at it though as I am sure you will feel so much better for it, I know I do.

Well nothing new from me, still eating healthy and have survived week 1. Am surprised at how much healthier I feel already and how much better things are fitting. I am not as hungry anymore and just eating fruit or drinking more water if I do feel hungry - easier when the weather in Melbourne has been so warm. I actually feel quite positive that this time I can actually lose the weight. Will keep you updated!

CD28 today, was really really tempted to POAS this morning but decided not to, didn't feel like ruining my sunday if it was BFN. For some silly reason, although my chances of falling pregnant naturally as so low, I am feeling quite positive about this month, maybe as it was more laid back and I know we are not trying next month til we start IVF. No major symptoms although lots of ovary pains/weird tummy pains yesterday?

AF due Thursday if it comes on time, hopefully no 39 days like last month!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, hope you all had a great weekend.

Mummy - well done on the weight loss so far, that is awesome that AF does not show up.

Babyjoy - that you o soon. I know exactly how you feel. The long cycles are so frustrating! DP is on tablets that he got from the drs. For the first week or so you keep smoking until you start taking the stronger tablets & today is the day he is supposed to quit. How annoying about your DH starting again. I find it really hard to understand why they would want to smoke, knowing what they do to you. I hope he stops soon.

Cat - lovely to hear from you. with mummy, please stay in this thread.
    I hope you get that well deserved bfp very soon.

Sam - great to hear from you. Hopefully AF arriving is a sign that your body is getting its self back to normal. I hope you get your blood pressure down, although I think living with my mum again would raise mine pretty quickly. Staying with my parents in NZ was lovely, but I can't imagine living with them again. Hopefully you get a job soon.

AFM not much happening, had a pretty quiet weekend & just did some gardening & housework. It's DP's birthday tomorrow, but I don't think he's very excited about turning 32. We're off to the beach for the weekend as it's my birthday on saturday, so i'm looking forward to that. A little break will be very nice, even though it's only for two nights.

Have a great day ladies
    Last edited by Josephine78; 22-02-2010 at 09:22. Reason: spelling!!