ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WELL DONE BLASKO - excellent news!!

I am going to enquire about an u/s when I see FS next month. I've had all the tests too so maybe there is something going on in there I don't know about.

As for the rest of us I'm just going to spread some & around so we can all soak it all up to get some good news in 2010

for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    im out again. AF showed this morning. no x mas baby celebration for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Jess - sorry that nasty AF showed up, hope it didn't ruin your weekend. Seems like you, Riss & I are on very similar cycles, hopefully we all get our BFP the same month, now that would be nice

AFM, woke up this morning thinking I was on holidays already, was a tad depressing to remember I still have 3 days to go

A question for anyone, I got AF on Friday and by this morning it is pretty much gone, it feels like it has been getting shorter and shorter over the last few months. Am just wondering if that could also affect fertility? It was just really light too, almost felt like a wasted visit from her! (at least it meant I could have a few glasses of wine this weekend though!)

Thinking about asking my Dr but might do some googling first, definately the cheaper option!

Nearly time ladies, we all deserve lots of xmas cheer this year and maybe some well planned BD'ing at New Years too - well if we O around then!

Such a lovely day today, annoying it is not holidays and I still have to get up at 5.30am tomorrow, grrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Mummyplease - After my lap I have had 3 or 4 day AF's and they are mega light. Didn't seem to affect my fertility in the end though.

Josephine - Have you POAS?? Moodiness and tiredness were my first signs. Maybe you'll get a for

Blasko - Congratulations! I haven't spoken to you before but good luck with the next 9 months!! for a sticky bubs!!

Everyone else -

AFM - Off to have a scan tomorrow so we'll see if all is well down there. I'm sure it will be (at least thats what I'm telling myself!!) I'll keep you posted!

Cheers and have a good Monday.
    Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies, can you believe that is this week.

Mummyplease & Jess sorry about AF arriving to you both.

Mummyplease I have also noticed that my AF is shorter since stopping the pill. It is usually heavy for 2 days & then very light for maybe 2 days.

Sam good luck for your scan tomorrow. How exciting for you. I'm sure everything will be fine

AFM still waiting for AF. Told DP that if there is still no sign by wednesday i will test, but i'm not expecting a positive. Tomorrow is my last day at work. I've pretty much finished most of my jobs today & then tomorrow just cleaning the office & then out to lunch. Can't wait to have 2 & 1/2 weeks off

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Will try & keep it short n sweet - had a HUGE weekend, am soooo & had some family dramas after my day started at 6am today. 8pm now & I just want to shower, jimmy jams & bed.....

Josephine - for Wed, never say never! Sounds like a nice cruisy day tomorrow!

Sam - best wishes for scan tomorrow

Mummyplease - Ugh I feel the same, 2.5 days left for me & 6am starts..... Yuk!! I the same as josephine, since going off pill AF nice & light, 1 heavy day, 1 medium, 2 lightish, couple spots after that.... love that part of it!

Jess - so sorry honey. We know how you feel & we're here to support you!

YAY - 4 sleeps until :tree:, holidays & meeting my niece. A short week that feels long already

Hopefully I will pop in before Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, first day of holidays for me & DP had to work, so no sleep in for me

Riss - how exciting about meeting your niece. Hope you have a great time with her & get in lots of cuddles.

Well i tested this morning & as expected At least i didn't have my hopes up.

If I don't get in here again I hope you & your families all have a lovely Take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

Last day of work for me, yay

This years feels like it has gone so slowly, maybe as we have been TTC'ing for a year so it has dragged a bit.

Jo - sorry that you got a BFN but as they say, it's not over til AF arrives, so I still have my for you!

Riss, Jess - we are in similar boats at the moment so fingers crossed we all O soon - kinda of nice that it should happen over xmas, we should all be a bit more relaxed hopefully and may not feel as much pressure to 'bd' at certain times - hopefully we will just be getting lots of holiday bd'ing

AFM, have decided to give myself til March next year and if no BFP, I have told DH that I want to seriously consider IVF as an option, especially if there is no improvement with his SA results.

Not sure I will be on BH for the next few days but have a fabulous xmas and new years and hopefully santa will bring us our belated BFP's in the NY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gorgeous Girls

Just want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas:tree: & I pray that 2010 bring you all a

Lots of Love

Iris

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all

Jo - Buggar about the BFN. that AF doesn't show her face though.

Everyone else

AFM - I had my scan yesterday and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. According to the scan I'm only 5 weeks today instead of 6 weeks 5 days. Its a little weird and we are a bit concerned that it could be a blighted ovum but I am having another scan next week so I guess we have to wait and see. it is all OK. I will be absolutely devastated if there is no baby.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and I will speak to you all after the next scan. Lots of for you all
    Cheers
    Sam