+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sam, i am so sorry hun. Sending you lots of Don't forget we are all here for you always.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just jumped on to see how you are all doing as I still like to see how the gals I started this journey with are and saw news

BIG CONGRATULATIONS RISS I am so happy for you, I know how much you've wanted this BFP.

Sam - I am so sorry for your loss, i had an early miscarriage last year and found the ladies on here to be a great source of support

To everyone else I'll keep everything crossed for you that those BFP's keep on coming.

AFM - I'm now 38 weeks, only 2 (or hopefully less) to go till I meet my bundle of joy, I'm home on maternity leave and just taking it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thought I would pop in quickly while on my lunch break.

Well, i'm off to NZ tomorrow & probably won't be back on bubhub until I return (2nd Feb)

I'm getting excited about my trip but am sad to be leaving DP behind.

Wishing you all a great 2 weeks & I hope to see some more good news on here when I get back. Sending you all lots of

Take care everyone

Jo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine78 View Post
    Hi Ladies, thought I would pop in quickly while on my lunch break.

Well, i'm off to NZ tomorrow & probably won't be back on bubhub until I return (2nd Feb)

I'm getting excited about my trip but am sad to be leaving DP behind.

Wishing you all a great 2 weeks & I hope to see some more good news on here when I get back. Sending you all lots of

Take care everyone

Jo
    Hi, am on my phone so I hope this works! Just quickly I tested 2day line was fainter than y'day but I rang the help line who said basically the tests just give a yes or no indication rather than levels. So yeah its all good! Temp was 37.1 today so thats good too.
    Jo-have a great time in Nz!
    Sherbie-thanx & hope ur bundle is here soon!
    Mummy-i am sending u lotsa good vibes.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post as I have been stalking BH all day, quiet day at work

Riss - great news that you got another today! Yay, must be a relief.

Still no AF for me although I do feel like she will arrive soon, weird cramps today and just feel blaaaa! Still have this dodgy tummy bug too which is really draining.

Will update tomorrow.

Off to walk my puppy, sadly he won't walk himself Then early to bed me thinks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone back posting from the phone so hoping it works!

Riss congratulations!!! wow every time I log on there is another BFP so I will definitely stay around and hopefully you will all bring me good luck too!

Jo have a ball in nz, there is nothing like getting away to wind down.

Mummyplease, I feel for, I have had a couple of longer cycles in the last 12 months (35-36 when I'm normally 30-31) and it sucks because it fills your mind with so many maybes and then the bfn make me think that I wish af would just come already so I can move on! Fingers crossed and hope you know one way or another soon.

Afm, I'm average in mood but better than last week. Life is a rollercoaster isn't it, and the dips just are totally crap!!

Hugs to everyone and hope you all have a good day nit long till the weekend thank god!!!!!
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, it's gone quiet in here the last few days, too many BFP's if you ask me Just kidding ladies but we might have to recruit for new members soon

Bekind - glad you are feeling better this week

Well they say no news is good news but I don't know........ AF has not arrived and another BFN this morning. If I was pregnant I should be getting a positive result by now shouldn't I? Unless I o'd late? Hmm, very confused but don't feel at all pregnant so I think AF is just being nasty. Depressing though as she has been so regular for over a year now, have not had a 35 day cycle in ages.

Question re temps if anyone knows, my temp this morning was 36.8C again - would it drop dramatically if AF was about to arrive?

Enjoy the rest of your day, if you hear a scream followed by crying, AF has probably arrived for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temps would drop to about 36.5 something first then below coverline the day AF was due, they seemed to taper down in the last few days. 36.8 is high, that was my temp today and im at the 5 week mark today. Fingers crossed, i still have no symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Just popping in to say CONGRATULATIONS to Jess and Riss!! Awesome news girls!!

Sam - am so so sorry honey...it's just not fair. You are one very strong woman. Wishing you all the best and I really hope that it's your turn again very very soon.

mummyplease - that temp sounds good to me but also depends on how high your normal temperatures are? I would get a dip the day before AF arrived, so for you!

bekind - am glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Life is definitely a bit of a rollercoaster sometimes, especially when you are TTC..try and take solace in knowing that when you are at the bottom of one of those dips that you will come up again...hang in there hun...as you know the girls in here are great support. I hope that it's your turn very very soon

Josephine - have a great trip!!

All the best to everyone else! Sending lots of and hope that you are all joining us soon in the pregnancy threads xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, still very quiet in here, feel like I am chatting to myself

Jess - wow 5 weeks already, yay am sure the time will fly by. Not really sure about my temps although a little comforting to know that the are the same as yours and you are pregnant.

Cymba - as I have not charted in about 9 months (and I never did it properly), I have no idea if this is a normal temp for me. Checked my temp again when I got home just to make sure I wasn't half asleep this morning and it was 37C. So not sure really, will check again in the morning and see if it has gone down.

No AF, still have dodgy tummy, ridiculously tired, constantly starving, on/off emotional & grumpy, skin breakout - so if I am not pregnant, then I am seriously annoyed with my body at the moment for stuffing me around

Sorry for the mini vent, I know there are other ladies having a tougher time than me at the moment but I am just a bit over it, wish AF would just come and get it over with.

Think I might have to join another thread as well as this one, I clearly have too much time on my hands. Maybe TTC #1, saw that Riss had posted on there too so maybe it is also a lucky thread