Closed Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Belly 2 Baby Store vs belly2baby.com.au

I went into the Belly 2 Baby shop today at Maroochydore to buy a car seat. (A safe n sound AHR Maxi Rider)

It was on sale from $450 down to $390 so I went with that. I got home and wanted to look up a product on their website that I had seen in their store.

I then found the exact same car seat is on their website for $339 on sale.

I was extremely disappointed at such a large difference.

I contacted them but was told it was an online special only and basically too bad. I wasnt able to return the seat I bought in store unless it was faulty.

I will never shop in their store again. There was no effort or compromise to refund the difference.

My sister had bought the exact same seat and a $700 pram at the same store last week. When I told her of it, she was really disappointed too, and will not shop their again either.

It is a real shame.

But a word of warning, if you are in a store shopping, ask if they have an online shop and if so, what is the price of the item you are buying.

Very disappointed in Belly 2 Baby Maroochydore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pramwarehouse do the same thing, I didn't realise until I was looking at their online store one day and then went into the shop to purchase the item on sale, and noticed the prices were higher in store I asked them and they told me that yes the sales on online are not instore UNLESS you happen to print out the online add and bring it in with you!! So luckily for me they took my word for it that I had seen it on special online and gave it to me at the discounted price.
    It's a bit sneaky isn't it, but a good word of warning to shoppers, to always check it out online before buying instore

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could understand a week or two weeks later, but I contacted them within 1-2 hours of making the purchase. I would think it would be in the interests of good customer service to refund the difference or at least give a store credit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah thats pretty low of them, oh well they aren't doing themselves any favours by peeving off customers are they, they'll lose business if they keep it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Belly 2 Baby - Worst Customer Service Ever

One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had! Ordered online and they delayed delivery for weeks - no explanation and when I asked their online chat service why all they would say was "I will cancel the order".
    I have since read reviews of exactly the same experiences from many people all over the web - this business is one to AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is good to know.thanks ladies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I have found the same thing with tbat store unfortunately. Even though it is literally up the street from me I will usually drive out to baby bunting in Kawana now. I find the customer service there is much better and to me that is important.
    Once upon a time the store in Maroochydore we price match etc on car seats but not lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Closing as old thread from 2009.