ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With DS1 I vomited every single day from 6 weeks till the day I delivered him.
    DS2 I was very naseuous till about 19 weeks but then had awful reflux which would make me vomit if I bent over, so it wasn't much different- but at least it doesn't make you feel 'sick' as such.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    has anyone else got really bad morning sickness? I'm struggling big time. I had to take today off work because I feel so exhausted I've been up since 4am. my body wants to be sick so I'm dry reaching to the point of vomit but nothing is coming out! I feel so sick I can't stop crying. I have no energy I just feel terrible. I don't want to complain but I can't even eat anymore. what do I do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peachy darling, the ms can be rough can't it? I remember lying on the couch crying, because I felt so awful and then I felt bad about feeling bad, IYKWIM.
    Hang in there. Keep your fluids up, that's the most important thing and try to eat a few mouthful's here and there.
    Watch for dehydration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    36+ 2 weeks..LOL when I gave birth....I had the all day nausea from literally 7 weeks on..started throwing up at 16 weeks for around 3-4 weeks solid...last time i threw up was at 29 weeks...I was carrying twins....

If it gets to the point where you cant keep anything down , go to the docs...some ladies suffer from Hypermemsis gravia (something like that) and its servere m/s....its not good to get dehydrated as it can cause an irratable uterus...

I found I had to eat every 2 hours, which helped a little with my m/s...there is nothing worse than being starving hungry, but so nauseated at the same time..

All the best for your pregnancy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peachy - if it continues and you cant keep anything, not even water down, I would be going to the ER...a couple of days like this and you will be so dehydrated and thats bad for you and bubs.....trying a dry biscuit here and there if possible, but definately seek medical help if you continue on for too long..there is medication you can get to stop it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    40 weeks I threw up all day every day for 19 weeks then I threw up in the morning once a day from 19 weeks till my son was born. Nothing helped, I tried everything in the books, nothing helped. I was cronically sick for 16 weeks then it stared easing but was always a part if my pregnancy. I saw it as a blessing almost. So many people told me the never felt pregnant until they were huge. I was never supposed to have kids so everytime I threw up it reminded me of the little blessing I had growing! Hope u feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also to add for the first 12 weeks I lived off 3 dry crackers a day, sips of water, teaspoon of Ginger per day. Babies are amazing, they take all the good from you even if you're stuffed! It wasn't until I was 20 weeks along I had my first meal. I did see a dr often and had to go on a drip twice but that was after 3 days being nil by mouth : hugs: