+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hehehehe I did 4 tests, all different brands. 3 Came back as a faint positive and 1 as negative.
    Went to the doc and his test also showed up negative. I was heartbroken even though bubbie was NOT planned lol. Yet the doc got me to do a bloodtest. I called him 2 days later and all I got was a simple "Hmmmm ehhhh, yes, ehhhh not sure to be honest. Could be a yes or a no". MAN! I tell ya I was so frustrated! Either the bHCG was there or it wasn't! Grrrrrr

Anyhoo, did another batch of urine tests a day after that and they ALL came back as vague positive. A bloodtest 2 days later again confirmed I was 4 weeks pregnant. It was just too early to tell

If you do the tests, make sure its with your first urine in the morning. Also the only way to really know whether or not you're preggers, is to do a bloodtest

Keep us updated

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beetlemama View Post
    A line is a line, whether faint or strong

As another PP said, first response tests are great, and test first thing in the morning.

I tested on CD (cycle day) 31 of a usual 28 and got the faintest of faint lines, my dates ended up being out a bit, but it was Twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    As PP said, a line is a line. However dont get too excited yet until your Af doesnt show. At the beggining of this month i tested four days in a row from 9days past ovulation(dpo). And i got faint lines on all of them, the darkest line was 3days before my AF was due, the next day it was faint again. Then my AF showed up like normal, it didnt stick

Im not saying this to make you scared or anything but just be aware that it still is early.

Other than that, Congratulations

Actually you were right =/.... I did a blood test which showed negative, then got my monthly's as always.... doctor said that the line was most probably a evaporation line..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    Hehehehe I did 4 tests, all different brands. 3 Came back as a faint positive and 1 as negative.
    Went to the doc and his test also showed up negative. I was heartbroken even though bubbie was NOT planned lol. Yet the doc got me to do a bloodtest. I called him 2 days later and all I got was a simple "Hmmmm ehhhh, yes, ehhhh not sure to be honest. Could be a yes or a no". MAN! I tell ya I was so frustrated! Either the bHCG was there or it wasn't! Grrrrrr

Anyhoo, did another batch of urine tests a day after that and they ALL came back as vague positive. A bloodtest 2 days later again confirmed I was 4 weeks pregnant. It was just too early to tell

If you do the tests, make sure its with your first urine in the morning. Also the only way to really know whether or not you're preggers, is to do a bloodtest

Keep us updated

Wow! Congrats.. Btw your 3D ultrasound looks awesome!

Unfortunately this time round I'm not pregnant =/.. hopefully it will happen though in the near future!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always been told a line is a positive no matter how fake, it will become darker as the pregnancy hormones increase.

Congrats

As for the symptoms, my sister knew the day after she conceived her second kidlet that she was pregnant, she couldnt touch her steering wheel cover haha. Some women feel pregnancy sypmtoms from the day after.

You can always go to your GP and ask to have a blood test done as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my thin faint line is now 6 mths old
    for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bugger... next time then... all the best!