+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to re-read this thread every time I have a bad day (which is of course proof I am incompetent and unable to cope).

Another rule: SMs must remember to curtsy and say thank you when a judge says her personal safety is of no relevance when making custody orders. After all, how could that compare to the importance of a violent deadbeat father's right to continue his abusive relationship with his child?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dairyqueen For This Useful Post:

Babylemonade  (25-01-2015),VanityFey  (08-05-2013)

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ahh yes i have another one.

As soon as the single mother starts to earn a good amount of money or is going on expensive holidays then she must automatically take full financial responsibility and the father must not pay as much or any at all

Thanks
    Reviews

And of course, SMs should accept blame for everything bad in the world... global warming, the global financial crisis, losing the Ashes, odd socks, you name it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i love the rules.. they are great. i will be reading them all the time they made me laugh which i have not done in the last 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    mumof22010. I hope you get some more laughs coming your way! I often check out some of my fave threads when feeling down to get a chuckle.

I have repartnered and am learning that many of the single mum rules still apply and have learned a couple of new ones for previous single mums who have repartnered:

• Now that you have a new partner, he should take on the financial role of the father. He should pay for the biological father's shortcomings. Bio dad's financial duties are now over thanks to a new man!
    • If bio dad wants to have a baby, your child is now yours and your partners and bio dad's "old" family. He now has a better family. So don't expect bio dad to be on the scene much any more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely gold!!!.... damn.. i totally broke the rules... didn't get a plasma, child support or centrelink payments... that proves it... break the rules and miss out completely. oh, hang on, i'm lower than a single parent, i'm a sole parent... no FOB (well technically there is one) to harrass for money or access..

Thanks for the laugh ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love these rules so much but really got to ask about the when bio dad has a new baby is that true?? Tryed and tested?? Cause if so .......... Freedom omg!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Whilst I found these funny.... I also found it made me feel a bit sad as well. Pretty much spot on with how society views us single mums *sigh*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ElectricPink~ For This Useful Post:

Babylemonade  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another rule.

Single mums must lower the tone of the neighbourhood by bringing a procession of men into their homes. Ideally the men should be pimps and drug dealers. This gives neighbours much needed respite from watching soap operas and rewards them for their hours of dedication in watching for you to do something inappropriate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know if this ones in here yet. But single mums can't be friends with anyone that has a penis cause automaticaly the male now spends to much time with ur child and it's wrong for ur ds or dd to spend time with a stable role model