+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by demeter View Post
    Same. Over half my breasts is areola and very light in colour. I look at "normal" areolas and dream

as for the tweaking, i used to get really impatient with dd and haaated it! Then i got knitted breasts and could not quit tweaking the nipples while they were in my hand, suddenly i could see it from her perspective lol.
    lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When dd tweaks my nipples I just hold her hand & stroke it, it seems to work for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS has just, in the past 2 days, noticed that if he bites me just *fractionally* that I will tense up and look at him, (waiting tos ee if I need to do the finger jam) .... he unfortunately thinks this is hilarious

Whispers is offline Ocupation: Mother of 3, yes it's job, one of the hardest and one of the greatest.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy to announce I am no longer apart of this group DD has weaned finally .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hope that makes things easier for you in the pregnancy whispers... was it at the 4-5 mth mark?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 19 months now and we are still going strong with breast feeding. I'm not sure if we'll get to over 3yo as I did with his sisters but I'm still content to keep feeding him at this stage and he is def not about to self wean. He is a Be Bahhhh man and not afraid to let us know when he wants it This is my last bub so I am not eager for it for it to be over yet.

I have also breastfed my grand daughter on a couple of occassions now due to mum not being available and running out of expressed milk, it was a bit weird. I had to hold a peice of my daughters clothing on me for her to smell as she fed feed though as I do with her bottle feeds.

demeter is offline Breastfeeding since 2008, tandem since 2010 (Free Breastfeeding Support: 1800 686 2 686)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkyDiva View Post
    I have also breastfed my grand daughter on a couple of occassions now due to mum not being available and running out of expressed milk, it was a bit weird. I had to hold a peice of my daughters clothing on me for her to smell as she fed feed though as I do with her bottle feeds.
    That's cool, PD, I bet it was more common once upon a time. Does your granddaughter not attach without a piece of your daughter's clothing? How does your daughter feel about it? It's something I would be really thrilled to give to a family member or friend/would be touched if someone would do for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a down day today. I miss having DS at my breast. I miss watching him feed while rubbing my arm or face. I miss it all. At the moment all he wants to do is look at them all the time. It's annoying me but I don't know whether to just say don't or let him go. I'm hoping that eventually he'll come back on. I don't want to force him either way. I think it would be just as traumatic to wean forcefully as it would to force him back. I don't want to make him but I'm worried if I stop him from looking at them or hugging them then it will make him think I'm saying no to breastfeeding.

Not sure what to do. You'd think I'd have given up by now. It's been on and off for so long, I'm just not ready to let go fully and I don't think DS is either.

Whispers is offline Ocupation: Mother of 3, yes it's job, one of the hardest and one of the greatest.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maire View Post
    hope that makes things easier for you in the pregnancy whispers... was it at the 4-5 mth mark?
    I am I am just over 4mths and she did it mostly by herself.

I checked the day she started to refuse and there was no milk at all there anymore is this normal maybe that's why she stopped as I run out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Wish i found this thread sooner Still feeding my 18 month old little guy and love it. Boobies rock! Will come and read all the posts another day as i should be in bed right now But yay for starting this thread Demeter

ETA - Have sticked this thread so others can keep track of it, i think its a handy thread to have support for
    Last edited by V8; 08-12-2009 at 00:21.