+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lululu I haven't read it but was thinking of getting it for MIL, but thought it might offend her. I always used to make sure I had ABA leaflets in my bag when I would see her so when she started giving misinformed advice I would have things to back me up but in the end I was too scared to give them to her lol. I think it is a good idea though. I wish there could be ads from WHO or ABA on the tv saying that breast is recommended until AT LEAST 2, because I know some people seem to forget that important fact!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks just ace. I might get the pamphlet. I bought the "feeding in hot weather" one last summer but bub ate it before I even had a chance to read it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    just want to celebrate a little. My ebm stocks are back to full with a little wriggle room.

I used to always have some spare and donate, but follwing an 'incident' with the freezer at daycare had no spare. Was even meeting the x with milk from that day when he was picking up x for the weekend, but now, we are officially back on track.

X has enough ebm for the weekend + a bit spare for his freezer and i'm taking todays spoils home for freezing.

Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi :waves:
    New to this thread but caught my eye so thought I'd say hi , I am still feeding DD (3 in November) and DS weaned at 21/22 months after tandem with DD for almost a month before self weaning lucky to have a partner who doesn't pressure me though he has stated they are his when DD gives them up :rollseyes: (cos I wouldn't want them to myself for a while ) wondering if anyone has any tips on keeping supply up while separated from toddlers? I'm not very good at expressing

Message scrambled? Blame the iPhone..

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well Im pretty much exclusively feeding DD again, as shes had a tummy bug and cant tolerate food just yet.
    I forgot how tiring the 2 hourly feeds were!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    mummy kitty. I couldn't do it without my ameda electric double

Thanks
    Reviews
    My second child was unwell as a toddler, self weaned at 18mths but I started giving him comfort after my 3rd was born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can finally join this thread!! Its DS-s first birthday today and we are still going strong, no signs of stopping! I'm am about 6 weeks pregnant though, but I really hope I will be tandem feeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    well don't i have a lovely pair this evening.

Forgot my break at work, so last pump session was at 11am. Not going to be home to pump til at least quarter past 6.
    Fingers crossed no mastitis, specially since it's just me and my pump this weekend as it's ds's weekend at his dad's place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    well don't i have a lovely pair this evening.

Forgot my break at work, so last pump session was at 11am. Not going to be home to pump til at least quarter past 6.
    Fingers crossed no mastitis, specially since it's just me and my pump this weekend as it's ds's weekend at his dad's place.

Really how old is ds? My DS is is 28months and most 2nd sat he goes 2 his daddys but not always. (since 26months) I havent even thought of extressing!!! Is it because he is youngand goes over the whole weekend? (just wanting 2 know) no personal view.