Closed Thread
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome OTGirl – 6 eggs is great! Cross fingers that fertilization goes well for you too!

SoClose – hope you’re feeling better and tummy and dizzy spells have settled

Goldy – congratulations – you can now go crazy during the 2ww with me! Woohoo - you’re a day after me with your BT - mine’s on the 5th of June. Let’s hope we get a run of BFP’s!!!

Micca - enjoy your couch time - you've earnt it!

AFM – been feeling super tired the last few days. Very gripey tummy the last 2-3 days although it has stopped today - 7dpo, so I’m praying it was implantation cramps, but probably just the Crinone. I’m all snuggled and warm in bed with my gorgeous little Millly, my smoochy little Burmese. She’s such a beautiful little cuddly smoocher.

God this week has been a struggle - doing my damndest to try and kill time – Trivia Night on Friday was lots of fun and a good laugh – sucks not being able to have a bubbly, but I was a very good girl and stuck to my lemon squash. Lunch with girlfriend today and some shopping therapy tomorrow, but no matter how busy I am, this 2ww is just dragging. I am an obsessed crazed woman – reading every little story about everyone else’s experiences during the 2ww and though it kills time, the reality is, there really is just no way of knowing if my two little ones have snuggled in yet or not. I will just have to impatiently wait until Monday July 5 for the real decider – my BT – though I know I won’t be able to help but slip a couple of HPTs in next weekend. Praying this next week flies!!!

On the FS front - have snuck an appointment in with an interstate FS end of July - was a little too nervous to tell DH yet as he is still feeling very flat about our last experience. It's my birthday next month and DH usually asks me what I want (not terribly romantic - but practical), so I think I will just ask him for a trip to the interstate FS for my birthday and hope that works.

Hugs to all Sooz xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm new to bubhub, furiously looking for all the places I can possibly find people like me !
    I am also figuring out signature, but in a nutshell, 41, DH is 40, we married quite late in life, no kidlets but obviously hoping !

I have just started first cycle, on day 7 of stimming (puregon 350, orgalutran 250) and had my first scan yesterday. I am still very much on my L plates, but I think my results were pretty good.

15 follies, one @ 13mm, then others @ 12 and quite a few @ 10-11mm.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all and look forward to sharing the journeys. Off to learn a bit more about the people in the thread.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 27-06-2010 at 17:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one from me tonight.

Welcome Lilbirdy...looking forward to getting to know you.

Otgirl and Lilbirdy - to set your signature...you go to 'Quick Links' which is just under the FAQ, Rules and How to. Then select 'edit signature'.

Bye for now everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 - thanks for the info. Good luck on Wednesday.

Micca - thanks for the suggestion. It sounds like you have been working very hard, enjoy your 2 days off this week.

Sooz07 - thanks for the kind words. Good luck on 5/7.

Lilbirdy - Results look good to me - I wish mine had been that good.

AFM
    Of my 6 eggs, 3 were okay, 2 were actually fertilised and one is going back in tomorrow and I guess the other one will be frozen. Given last cycle, this is fantastic so I will join the tww crew tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilbirdy welcome, you will find lot's of info and support here, good luck with your cycle!

Micca, good luck today thinking of you

Just a quick post, sorry ladies, hope everyone is going along nicely

AFM- well AF arrived finally but FSH levels too high again Will have another BT tomorrow but if they are not down we are out for another month I really am starting to think this will never happen, sorry for the downer, just getting over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a bit of a whinge this time. The clinic rang me this arvo and told me I was booked in for ET at 8.00am tomorrow despite knowing I live an hours drive away and that I work some nights! I informed them again of this and told them I had to work tomorrow night and would therefore be up at 6.00am and not finishing work until 1.00am the next day and I have to say, they didn't give a damn and told me there was no option to change things around. Not happy . I will be asleep on my feet by the time I knock off.

Soclose - good luck with your BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

sooz...hang in there...if the queen of craziness can survive the 2ww freak out you can as well.... I hope those were implantation cramps..go little embies go.
    Good on you for making the appointment.... it shows you are able to break the emotional hold our FS sometimes have over us...who did you end up going with????..... I hope you get a BFP... it seemed to work for me...make an appointment with new FS and get a BFP...lol..lol..

Otgirl.... Im surprised you are working a nightshift after your Egg transfer... dont you worry about stressing the body too much???
    Sounds like your clinic are not flexible at all...

lilly.... what a great batch of follies you have cooking away... and remember they always find more....woohoo for egg pickup maybe friday/sat... keep drinking water and rest *** much as you can....

Sunny I hope you are enjoying your holiday...
    only 2 more sleeps until the new FS...fingers crossed for a great appointment...I hope you have 2000 questions...dont forget to ask about immune issues for implantation and ? should you try clexaine/prednisone next cycle...

AFM
    so a huge weekend with long lectures and a test followed by a long drive home... but happy to be back. A busy day at work.
    It was also freezing today...minus 10 overnight and at 11am it was still minus 1....brrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... lets say the trees looked fantastic....
    got my bloods today
    still waiting on the progesterone and oestrogen but my beta is still rising 1277 today ....so
    16dpo 85
    19dpo 206
    24dpo 1277 yay...!!!!!!

which is great... hanging out for the scan on thursday at 5w6d....
    cant really think I am pregnant until I see the heartbeat.if im lucky maybe thurs otherwise next week
    Ill repeat the blood test friday...

so at least the day ended on some good news....keep growing little bean...grow ...grow....

I hope everyone is snuggle in tonight...xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy – Congratulations…that’s a great number of follies. I can only dream for numbers like that. Do you have a date for EPU yet?

Micca – You certainly sound like you had some very full on couple of days. Congratulations on your blood test today…the numbers are getting better and better. Im sure you wont need it, but good luck for your scan on Thursday and I will cross everything in hope you can see the little bean’s heartbeat…..OMG, how exciting! I have just seen you have changed your signature…..how good did that feel to finally type BFP!!!!

Sooz – I have my fingers crossed that you are having implantation cramps….7 more sleeps to BT, on the downward slide now. Congratulations on making an appointment with another FS….even if you don’t end up going with the new FS, it would be helpful to get his opinion and DH may feel rejuvenated after speaking with someone new.

Soclose – Frustrating …..I soooo understand the disappointment of waiting, waiting and more waiting. I hope your BT tomorrow finally gives you some good news. It sucks wanting to get on an IVF action plan but keep being told to wait.

Otgirl – Your first cycle sounds exactly like mine first cycle. Its sad that we all have to take the cost of IVF into consideration….its stressful enough without the stress of finding the money for IVF….I so wish it was different. We are not sure yet how far we will take IVF…..I kind of think that whilst I am ovulating there is still a chance, but sadly I think finances will put an end to it….I just hope that it is later rather than sooner. Have you guys put much thought into donor eggs yet? I really hated the idea at first, but I welcome the idea now. Hopefully you wont need to go down those tracks with one being transferred tomorrow and another on frozen. Good luck for your ET tomorrow….hope everything goes well.

Geez you girls are keeping me busy with my paraliminal visualisations, lol……Micca, Sooz, I am Goldy, Otgirl (from tomorrow) and maybe Lilbirdy by the end of the week…..I so wish my name was in there, but I know my turn will come.

AFM
    Well I have decided during my 4 weeks off work that I will get my body and mind in the right IVF space. I have put on a little weight during my IVF journey and I have to say the 3 weeks that I was on DHEA before my cycle was cancelled was particularly bad. So its lots of walking, taking my dog for swims at the beach, reading, acupuncture, positive visualising and generally surrounding myself with anything and everything that put a smile on my face…..sounds, sights, tastes, smells etc etc. I live in the tropics and this is the perfect time of year to be here…..no humidity, not too hot, just perfect. I wish I was cycling, but if I cant, the next best thing is prepare for cycling.

Thanks for the well wishes for my appointment on Wednesday…Im hoping for some good news…….its good knowing that I have you guys behind me, as I know you guys so get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Micca

I am not keen on working nightshift tomorrow after egg transfer but the pressure is on to make budget by end of financial year so I have no choice - it is the difference between a pay rise and no pay rise - it all comes down to one night. I work in rehab so I can take things at my own pace at work and take breaks whenever I like and go home if I can't take it any more. I took a week off last time and got a BFN so I figure this time I'll work through - things can't be any worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good monring ladies

Wow alot has happened since I was last logged on been off due to some virus and being stuck in bed but on the mend now.

Micca - fantastic news about the beta I couldnt be more thrilled for you well done. Heres to a stress free pregnancy for you and a lovely stong heartbeat on your Ultrasound XOXOX

Sooz - goog luck with the BT Im crossing everything for you. what a ride you have had with the FS and Nurses. Im in Victoria and mine tell me fertility numbers and quality etc. You need to change clinic for sure. Hopefully you will not need to though XOX

Soclose - I hope all goes well with the BT and you are able to continue with this round fingers crossed for you hopefully you will be my cycling buddy this round XOX

Goldy - congrats on being pupo hopefully this is your turn to be put onto the graduates list.

Penny, Pippy how are you both Im thinking of you both.

Otgirl, Sunny, Lilbirdy welcome Im trying to catch up where everyone is at so forgive me for not mentioning personals.

To all the other ladies on this thread hope you are all well XOX

Well just trying to get over this virus so I can get the flu injection befor I start cycling. Waiting for my period in the next two weeks to get back onto the roller coaster ride of hormones and emotions. Not so sure DH is looking forward to it as he says it brings out the beast in me in he has been enjoying the old me. I am heading to my sisters tomorrow for dinner and she has invited her friend along who has also been through IVF so Im dying to meet her to pick her brain. Apart from that not much news on my end. Been thinking of everyone and look forward to catching up on everyones status.

Once again Micca Im just so thrilled for you congrats and enjoy XOX