ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Well, just back from transfer and sneaking in a post whilst boss is out to lunch.

FS advised that of our 6 eggs we have 3 really good embies, 2 in particular which I think she said were at Grade2 (but it’s very hard to pin her down on any information), the other will hopefully be frozen, but we won’t find out until we receive a letter stating such sometime this week.

Seems we are rather unlucky here in Melbourne as the clinics seem to be very protective of their information and will only tell you the obvious when it is set in concrete. DH feels it may be due to patients taking legal action against them and hence their reluctance to let any information go.

So we have 3 out of 6, a 50% fert rate which is not that good but not bad either. 2 that didn’t fertilize, 1 that didn’t progress well and 3 happy, healthy embies of which 2 lovely little ones are now tucked away and will hopefully snuggle in and make themselves at home.

We see another FS tomorrow and will hopefully get some more informative answers to our questions, as even my usually very patient, tolerant DH was getting frustrated with the evasive answers we were getting this morning.

So…… 2ww, here I come. Must keep myself crazy busy and hopefully time will fly.

Hugs to all Sooz xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz,

Now feet up, lots of water and protein......snuggle little embies......

All the best....will be thinking of you

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ok results in... good n equivicol..Im still on the fence

17dpo
    beta 86.........which is on the low side (nearer 150 would have been good)
    progesterone 805..........ummmm bl00dy hell.... thanks pregnyl

So all I can conclude is that ? late implanter at day 7-8 instead day 6 and that it is imbedded enough to keep the progesterone high post pregnyl by maintaining the corpus luteum (or all 20 of them)
    ( my mid luteal phase progesterone was around 350)

So I will just have to see if it is a viable pregnancy or not.... Ill repeat it on weds (48hrs and pray for >160)....
    after searching the boards lots of women have these levels and lower with viable pregnancy... so all I can hope is that it is not a chemical one.....xxxx At least the progesterone is a very good prognostic sign...but we will see......

SO Im still guarded I guess weds will tell........ another 2 day wait....Still not really counting myself pregnant yet...just protecting my heart....
    Made an appointment with Wazza at QFG..aug 5th so I hope I dont have to use him....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Micca I have read plenty of stories that the beta triples in a couple of days when they say its too low.

Thinking of you good luck for the next test. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, Kismet had low HCG levels and now she is 6 weeks away from having her bub, I have everything crossed that tomorrow's results are exactly what they should be.

Sooz on being PUPO I hope the 2ww treats you well.

Andy Gee welcome

Pippy I hope that cyst has disappeared

To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz, I hope your 2ww flies by. As if!!! I hope this is the one for you

Hi Andygee, welcome, I know what you mean, the past 6 months have been crazy for me too. Good luck with your egg donor, looking forward to getting to know you

Micca, I have everything crossed for you Please let us know asap when you know anything!!! Good luck I have a feeling everything is going to be fine

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Minibar...

How are you today Micca????

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys
    well Im a little anxiety written pyschotic delusional basket case at the moment... this is worse than the initial beta as so much rides on this next test tomorrow morning....
    the clinic rung this morning and they did not seem too worried about the beta but who knows you always give the best scenario.....

Ive spent hrs researching the net trying to give myself reassurance and come up with a mix of good and bad.... sigh....
    But I did manage to find a standardised range of viable hcgs. I also found out as a side line that natural pregnancies have higher betas than IVF as they think that they implant earlier...there you go useless information #121

7dpo 3 weeks gestational age: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    14dpo 4 weeks gestational age: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    21dpo 5 weeks gestational age: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    28dpo 6 weeks gestational age: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

so this has made me feel a little better but still freaked....

Ill do personals later once my head is a little clearer......

sooz I hope you are hanging in there in the 2ww................
    soclose... keep everything crossed ....same time same channel tomorrow night...
    pippy thanks for the good luck
    minibar...thanks so much for your thoughts can you remember what kismets betas were??
    lilly... keep those positive vibes going

thanks everyone
    from the crazy chick....xxxxxx
    Last edited by micca; 22-06-2010 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I finally had a chance to read up on everyone’s news.

Micca (alias crazy chick ) – Good luck for tomorrow’s test……I will be thinking of you all day and sending you lots of good positive thoughts.

Lilly40 – So glad to see that you and DH decided to give it another go and that there are no genetic problems. In regards to you being told to empty your bladder before transfer, I was definitely told to drink a couple of glasses of water before transfer. I think it gives a better ‘picture’ on the ultrasound when they are doing the transfer procedure. DP and I are doing ICSI with our cycles, but I am unsure if calcium was used. Im pretty sure that the sperm are ‘washed’ prior to ICSI, but I don’t know if it is with calcium. I will ask when Im at my clinic tomorrow. Here’s hoping that your next cycle will be the one to produce the embryo that finally sticks…..it just could be the one. for you. Depending on what happens with my current situation, I may be cycling with you in August.

Soclose – how is your cycling going? I hope after the recent disappointment of your friends comment, that you have lots of positivity surrounding you. Any luck on the job front?

I am Goldy – How did your FET go? Congratulations on being PUPO. Good luck and sending all good thoughts your way.

Pippy – Happy birthday for today…women in their forties are fabulous!! Good luck for the scan on Wednesday…I hope the cyst has done a disappearing act and you wont need the surgery.

Minibar – congratulations on your little girl….how is your pregnancy going? Did I read that you have another scan coming up?

Andygee – welcome…..I hope your baby dreams are realised quickly.

Deeelicious – jabbing starts tomorrow….how is your cycling going?

Sooz07 – Congratulations on being PUPO and I hope the 2ww doesn’t send you mad. I read that the embryologist at your clinic doesn’t have contact with you…..I find that really strange! My embryologist rang me 24 hours after EPU and told me how many eggs had fertilised and their progress. He also came out to talk to me prior to the transfer as well. My clinic only has one FS, one FN and one embryologist and they work in line with our cycles……my EPU and ET was over Easter! Sending you lots of luck and sticky thoughts.

to everyone else....how are you all travelling?

AFM
    I am still a little confused as to what is happening with me. 5 days after stopping the pill, I had a bit of bleeding on Sunday morning which slowed up to pretty much nothing. So I am unsure if it was an unusually light AF or the natural expelling of the gestational sac (everything I have read about the later leads me to believe that bleeding can be quite heavy). On the other hand, I have another blood test tomorrow to see if there is any chance of the sac being a very early pregnancy and then another ultrasound next week to see if the sac has grown or gone. This waiting is starting to get to me…..I just want to know if I am pregnant or not…most likely the later, but I also need to know if the sac has gone and if so, has it completely gone (don’t want anything left in there, which I have also read can happen)…when can DP and I keep trying, was Sunday’s bleeding actually AF or not, can I start counting my days from Sunday because I want to get back to cycling etc etc etc. Im a pretty patient person, but when time is not my best friend, I get anxious. DP and I are taking a positive away from all this and that is we nearly did it on our own, which gives us more of an affirmation to keep going….either naturally or IVF....anything to get our baby/ies. We will prove the statistics wrong……move over Kelly Preston!!!! lol

PS: Micca, Sooz07 and I am Goldy…..I will concentrate on you guys during my paraliminal session tonight……will visualise your names and a nice, big, round, pregnant tum!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I am sorry I have been AWOL, its been a trying week or so.

I had my blood test on the 19th and sadly it was a BFN .

I really hated this cycle, more than any others, and I think its because you feel so damned pregnant when you are on progesterone AND HCG.

So I now have a month off, and then we will have a go with our frostie, but I really dont hold out much hope.

I am not really sure if I have it in me to do another round of IVF, but I dont feel ready to give up either.

Although I have a potential donor, my OH is not keen on that idea, so we may just keep trying naturally.

I never say never, but its really hard to imagine going through another full cycle again. Not to mention the cost .

I am postign from work, and have not had a chance to read back through posts, so will just wish everyone babydust and sticky vibes, and will pop in again when I have caught up with everyone elses news.