Closed Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Micca,

Lots and lots of that relax mode so you can maintain some sanity through your 2 week wait.... let those little ones snuggle in tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Micca - sounds like you have had a fabulous cycle, I have high hopes for you this round. Good luck.

Lily - I always have the same FS do everything except when he is on leave, the other FS fills in for him, but they are both pretty much the same with their procedures which is comforting to know. I can't believe that nurse told you that, I'd be peeved b/c I would wonder if it would have made a difference. I've always had a full bladder at transfer, it makes it easier for them to guide the catheter in and see what's happening on the monitor, sometimes it's too full & I've been asked to empty some which is difficult to know how much exactly. However, you can't close the gate after the horse has bolted. At least you have some reassurance from your FS how things should be done, but it's still not right she screwed up, I hope she copped a gob full.

Deeelish - welcome aboard. I am a single mum to be as well. There's a few of us around. Good luck with your cycle.

A big hello to everyone. Nothing much to report other than everything is going well. I had a growth scan of my bub yesterday & uploaded an image of her if you want to look. She has her hand up and the cord is sort of in front of her face so not the clearest pic but you can make out her nose and lips, I think they are like mine She's still breech so definately going to be a c-section for me, not worried about that though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca congrats on pupo X

Soclose Im so sorry about the job its so hard juggling work, relationships with family, friends and significant other with IVF. Hang in there sometimes things happen for the strangest reasons. A small hump in your journey on reaching your goal. Take your time to assess things and work out the best way to deal with the work situation take care XOX

Sooz minibar and kimset good to hear from you ladies.

Kimset - from what the FS said I think she will be getting a talking to. I feel so silly sometimes as I follow every instruction to a T thinking I am being told the right thing. I will have to start asking more questions I think.

Wow am I the only one that has a clinic where you get whoever is rostered on I thought this was normal with IVF. Maybe its just the clinic I go to in Melbourne. I will be talking to my FS about this and asking now thats for sure. Especially when we pay out so much money and our hopes and dreams are riding on wht the Drs do. I feel cheated. Time for things to change I think.

Well good night ladies I will try and keep an eye out over the long weekend as DH and I are heading up to the country tomorrow night so I may not be posting but I will be thinking of you all. Hang in there Micca try and relax and not think about things too much and hopefully will hear some good news soon from you

Have a great long weekend to all the ladies on this thread XOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Congrats on being PUPO Micca. What are your plans for the 2ww? Will you still be working? I really do hope this is the one for you

Lilly, I tend to do the same as you, I assume the FS and FN's know better and go along with whatever they say. Time we both got a bit tougher hey! Enjoy your weekend away

So pleased all is going well with you Kismet, not long now for you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze for you

AFM, well, nothing to tell lol just following everyone elses journey trying to keep up my momentum. Not feeling very positive about any of this at the moment, not sure why Maybe as my cycle gets closer I will feel differently

I hope everyone else is doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF - sending my best wishes and prayers

Hi Everyone
    I'm a newbie. I've had my fair share of struggles in life but thankfully i was blessed and children came easy for me. Just wanted to wish all that are on IVF my best wishes and prayers.
    Hugs, Mandy xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone...

lilly40...sounds like you are sorting things out...go girl power....
    enjoy your minibreak in the country...its one thing I miss being single ...just does not have the same pizzazz as when you are with someone.... one day it will be my turn..

soclose I like to think these things happen for a reason... you have had such a hard time of things.... perhaps it is fate telling you to take time out for a few months and do IVF not working in order to give yourself the best chance... I know it is something I have thought about.... even if you have to take out a loan...maybe talk to the IVF people about financing and paying the gap fee at the end rather than the entire lot upfront... $$ are the lowest denomination of the equation... take a few deep breaths... sometimes these things can lead to better opportunities .... big hugxxxx

sooz Im sure as you get closer the cycle mojo will kick in... its like getting on the rollercoster...soso about it when you wait but when you are on you just want to stay on the ride...

kismet good to hear that everything continues to go well...what ever happens your little girl will be fine from now on. I had a look at the picture...it is great..sure beats the old 2d uss... what a fabulous thing...

Penny.
    ... how are the decisions going??? the day you dont have to make any you will be at a loss as to what to do...lol...

goldy, pippy... and everyone else MIA I hope you are all good

AFM
    so Im determined to do everything right for my 2 blasts...rest fluids, lounging...no strenuous anything...
    I put a picture of the beans on my profile...lol...got to think positive..babies first pictures...

Ive had a nice morning, lounging around, rancho relaxo is great....watching trashy tv rocks...lol
    love wife swap uk its even more warped than the usa version...lol..lol
    the britts sure love their cigs and pubs and boy do they swear a lot...hahaha

the lab called....all of the 7 straggling embryos were not suitable to freeze...they all stalled at the morula phase...so a bit sad but it was what I expected.... Im not sure about the labs culturing ability to blasts as it was about the same last time 2 blasts from 8 embies...very high loss...especially when I see ladies with lots of blasts from their embies. I guess the only way I would ever find out is to swab labs.....

anyway more relaxing infront of the goggle box...bliss.....
    will get my hair cut tomorrow.... and then drive home on saturday.....

cheers ladies.. time for some more fabulous decaff tea....
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one, had a look at Kismet and Micca's profile - Kismet's little girl looks just adorable she does

Love your little beans Micca

Thank you for your kind words Micca they are appreciated and you are so right too! I laugh my head off too at wife swap in the UK (no offence to the poms intended) omg just soooo different to aussies isn't it lol. Why do I watch this trashy stuff lol the joys of being unemployed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    soclose...lets hope those little beans settle in and get comfy over the weekend....xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    They will Micca, they will

Sending lot's of down South xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all you lovely ladies!

I haven't posted for a while, as I am on leave and have been away most of the time with no computer.

Just a quick note from me today, I will catch up with everyone's news after the long weekend.

I had my 3rd lining scan on Tuesday and it still isn't right yet. I am on Progynova and using estradiol patches as will. I have another scan on Wednesday, if its not right by then we will have to cancel this cycle and start all over again unfortunately!

Love to all wherever you are on this IVF journey

Goldy