Closed Thread
Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I'm sorry too for not messaging for a while, I too sneak a peek almost every day to see what's going on though.....

KittyM - If you are eating well and exercising moderately and you are doing it consistently, isn't that more important than anything else? You are clearly doing something right - 10kgs is excellent over a 6 week period. You should be proud of yourself, you really should.

Micca - good luck for Friday, hope you get lots and lots of great quality eggs.

AFM - I am now at 36 weeks and I have an appointment today with my FS/OBGYN. I will find out today when this little miracle is going to be born and then I'm going to ask him how soon I can start trying again for another. All the information on here has been so helpful, so I know exactly what I'm going to ask the FS about.
    Looking back now, particularly after reading what you have been or are going through, I was so naive when going through IVF. I pretty much did what I was told, didn't ask many questions and just trusted that the FS and scientists would do their job. From this forum I have learned to ask lots of questions, do loads of research and just be more involved in my own treatment.

Good luck with everything everyone.

I'd better do some work!!!

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all doing well

Micca - thats great news on the egg count how fantastic this has been a very successful run for you with the egg count and the lining. Can you give any advice on what IVF drugs they put you on this time to get such great eggs. Good luck for Friday Im so happy for you XOX Im thinking of you and praying that this is your turn.

Penny hope things are moving along for you and things are progressing with the donnor

Pippy how are you

Sooz - have you seen the FS to discuss your next steps

To all the other ladies on this thread Hope everyone is doing well with the growing bubs, growing follies, transfers and starting cycles good luck to all of us

No news on my front just waiting to see what the FS has to tell me on Monday.

Any suggestions on what else I should be asking for in my next cycle which will be #4 full cycle and #5 all up I want to make sure I do the absolute maximun next time as after next cycle its going to start really hitting the back pocket so I want to maximise my chances.

Good night ladies take care XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lilly... good to hear you are feeling a bit better.

My cycle this time was
    BFP ...21 days...
    Lupron... 12 days, started aspirin with lupron
    Gonal F 10 days
    day 5..started Luveris (rLH) 75iu for 5 days (my LH dropped <1.5)
    Day 7 stims saizen 3mg (human growth hormone)
    day 9 stims saizen 3mg
    day 11.. trigger _ saizen3mg
    day 12 ..saizen 3mg

Yep upto 4 injectons a day..lol....

supplements I took
    DHEA 50mg for 3 months
    Q10 200mg, zinc 2 tabs, spiralina, blackmores concieve, + 1 blackmores breast feeding and preg tab, 1 kelp tab.
    stimming vitamins, royal jelly 2g
    evening primrose oil 2 tabs 2 x day
    fish oil 2 tabs.

I stop fish oil, aspirin at trigger.
    drop evening primose to 1 tab after EPU.

I would seriously ask about prednisone at trigger ...like the colorado protocol...25mg the day after trigger for 5 days....
    and I would push for saizen..

And DHEA, if your FS does not believe in it then I would find a nice GP and get them to write a script for 25mg compounded tabs and probably take it. I got my online from the usa. I would also put DH on l-arginine...as it can improve sperm.

But I still have to go through the EPU and fert... and 2ww so we have yet to see, But I am hoping for a good fert rate and some good quality day 3 embies, it my numbers are high >10 then I would probably consider going to blast... it just depends on day 3 quality.
    I choose a nice young 20yr old sperm donor this time so we shall see how we go with those olympic swimmers....

Anyway trigger is tonight... EPU friday at 11am... so my fingers are crossed I feel like I have 2 tennis balls in my abdo.... so I drive up to sydney tomorrow after work. I spent this evening in the supermarket trying to sort out my food for the next few days as I will be hotel bound for a couple of days after EPU...
    Now I just have to have a good nights sleep and pack..sigh.....

Just remember every cycle is different
    So long as you try something...
    Cheers
    Micca
    xxxx
    Last edited by micca; 02-06-2010 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Ladies.....

Lily40, I am so very sorry.......take care...hope fs has some new formula for you ...or take micca's ingredients with you..

Micca, Like wow.....you have turned into an egg making machine....I can only dream about numbers like that...
    All the best for Friday....

Sooz, How are you???...Hope you are going ok now..

Soclose, what are you up to???

Kitty, well done on the weightloss, I need to lose more weight.....so good job...it has to help.

Goldy, how is that lining????

Penny, been thinking of you....Sept can't come soon enough.....

Lucky Apa, wow, time is really a ticking.....all the best

AFM,

Booked in for surgery on the 2nd July, just what we didn't want.....grrrr....but hopefully there will still be some eggs left that will result in a BFP....

so bloody frustrating.....

Does anyone know if it stuffs things up if there is nearly a week break from using DHEA???

The compound pharmacist is sick and won't have my script done till Tuesday...eeep....which I won't be able to get till Wednesday...

Take care all.....

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well ladies after receiving negative home test I got my BT results and I have a very low pregnancy level of 16 which is why it would not of showed on HPT. The nurse has advised that this is way to low for the pregnacy to continue and it will miscarry as I am already 17 days past ovualtion in it should alot higher than that by now. She is not sure when and may not be until I stop the pessaries. I have been told to stay on the progesterone pessaries until I see the Dr on Monday and he works out what to do with me. I think I would of rathered just a straight BFN than this just when you think your on top of things something else seems to pop up

Micca - good luck for tomorrow Im putting all my energy in to thinking of you and all those lovely eggs you will get tomorrow.

Pippy - Im so sorry you have to have the op the sooner they get that cyst out of you the better. Im glad you are booked in to get this sorted out.

to all the other lovely ladies I hope you are all well XOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilly,

I am sooo sorry....take it easy....and just do what feels good for you....

Take care, thinking of you

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - I'm so sorry. Chemical pregnancies are so hard. It's good to know that implantation can happen, but so tough to ride the ups and downs that brings when it's so short lived. I've been there, and I feel for you. Look after yourself. If you need to chat - we're here for you.

Pippy - Also put DH on a handful of Goji berries and a handful of pumpkin seeds each day (Vitamin E and C and Folate doesn't go astray for him either). This made a HUGE difference in my DP's sperm count and morphology (unfortunately doesn't fix his chromosomal issues - but then, they aren't miracle cures!) It went from a count of 2mill to 15 million. Pretty amazing what natural remedies can do.

Micca - You are an egg making machine! Looks like you are doing something right.

Goldy - Good luck with your lining. Think fluffy thoughts! Let's hope this is your cycle my gal!

Kismet - How is the GD going? Are the injections keeping it under control?

LuckyAPA - Best of luck with the impending birth of your little one. Can't wait to hear your news!

Minibar - How are you my lovely preggers one? Have you got some news for us about the colour of your little bun?

AFM - still undecided about doing a cycle with my own eggs before September. But I have about 10 more days in which to decide. I just took a 12 month contract role today and start on 15 June. It'll be nice to be financially independant again after 6 months of living off DP's income.

Question for our DHEA experts. I was on DHEA from October to February, then stopped because I thought I wasn't going to be using my own eggs again. I had some yucky side effects - I lost a lot of hair (but luckily had a lot to begin with) and it's still falling out more than normal, as well as dark facial hair growing (just plain embarrassing quite frankly so I've been having IPL done). If I was going to cycle in a month's time - do you think it's worth going back on? My FS suggested it, but when I told him I had a lot of hair loss (was too embarrassed to mention the other), he said - ah well, I understand if you don't want to do that. Now I'm unsure. What do you DHEA experts think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, what a great number of follicles.

LuckyAPA your baby is coming so soon that is so exciting.

Lilly so sorry about the low numbers I had 2 chem pregnancies and it is the hardest thing knowing you were so close.

Penny I would go back on the DHEA I really believe that helped with my egg quality.

Goldy good luck with the lining.

To anyone I have missed I hope you are doing well at whatever stage in this journey you are at.

I saw the doctor this week and we are having a GIRL, it was very exciting news. 2 more weeks to go for my morphology scan so hoping that goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone....
    well Im back from ER. The aneasthetic went well... no nausea touch wood... Im a little sore down below and beginning to think FOOD FOOD...but feeling pretty good....

the day is really rainy and wet so a nice day to settle down infront of the TV.... dvd marathon coming up...

welll........ they got.... 21 eggs !!!!!!! like can you believe it.... Im so floored over that.

I find out this afternoon how many are mature and tomorrow am for the fert alert..... so a HUGE cougar party for me.....in the petri dish tonight..
    Whats lovely is that hopefully I will have enough to go to blast... so we will see in the next few days, I dw the embryologist my plans about blasts and maybe freezing a few at day 3... so we will see..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - that is outstanding!!!!!! Well done. You look after yourself now won't you? If you are thinking food, think protein! You must keep that OHSS away so you are in perfect condition for transfer.

I can't wait to hear how the cougar dance went over night! This is all sounding VERY positive!