Closed Thread
Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilly40,

I just posted you a detailed reply, but it got lost in transit...Grrrrrrr!!! So just quickly, the cycle I am on is the Antagonist cycle with Melbourne IVF http://www.mivf.com.au/ivf-treatment...ist-cycle.aspx
    Have included the link so you can have a read - the only difference is I don't take the pill, I just do the injections - FHS I use Puregon and Antagonist I use is Orgalutron. All up it is about 14 days from start of AF to EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sooz07 Im also in Victoria, my FS has never spoken to me about that program. Must ask him about it. Had my last acupuncture this morning before transfer. Good luck Jabbing tommorrow

Micca how are you going with your jabbing hope things are growing nicely for you.

PennyPC thats great news about the donor.

Cougarmummy hope all is ok with you.

Goldy how are you and are you aiming to do another transfer

Dbree hope you are holding up ok

Minibar thanks again for the embryo explanation it helped me today when the nurse called to let me know how things are with my embryos. Hows your bub growing

Well booked in tomorrow at 8.30am to do a transfer, as of 2.30pm today I have one early blast and three morulas I just need them to last until transfer tomorrow and hopefully my lining is thick enough that has been stressing me out and its totally out of my control!

To all the ladies on this thread good luck no matter where you are in your journey with IVF I wish everyone the best. Have a great weekend ladies xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilly, that's fantastic news! Those embryos sound brilliant! I dream of returning blasts - Mine have always been compacting on day 4 and only morula by day 5.

Sounds like you may even have a hatching blast there. If you do, I will be doing cartwheels for you!

Don't panic about the lining. Unless they are telling you its still a concern, they've probably fixed it. It's getting the healthy embryos that's the main goal at the moment.

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilli40 that's soundss amazing hopefully you will have 2 blasts to transfer and 2 for freezing. Best of luck for transfer tomorrow, I'm sure your lining is fine.

Thanks for asking bubs is doing well I am 15 weeks today and I must say the last 3 weeks have been much quicker and easier than the first 12.

Sooz good luck with the jabbing.
    Micca hope the jabbing is going well and you are getting nice big follies.

Cougarmummy how you doing.

Penny amazing about your donor, I answered on another thread but that's awesome news.

I am sure I have missed some so hi to all and hope you have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    well what a day.....
    I had a crappy sleep last night.....sigh just not what you want after a previous nights poor sleep and 5 hr drive....
    and then up early this morning for the uss..... Yep AF was with me yuk....
    my left ovary remained hidden despite my contortionist act with it sigh...big gas bubble in front so no real view (maybe 4 antrals but she was just guessing) still don't know it there was cysts or not...... but my right ovary is really fired up with an easy seen 10 antral follies and no cysts (yay last cycle it was 6)..... I hope the left will cooperate ( Ill get a friend to scan me next week to make sure there are no cysts...she will do it for a jar of chutney...lol.....
    Picked up all the drugs for stimming....I start on sunday yay yay !! the HGH was not as expensive as I thought ...at $600, but my LH is low already (2.1) so Im guessing that the really expensive luveris will be needed. But the spin off is that I think it really improves the egg quality. I have to take the human growth hormone from day 7 of stims every second day until after trigger, fingers crossed this is the one, especially if I end up with 4 injections a day which I am guessing I will...sigh...whatever it takes..!!

Got the new updated donor list..sadly the donor I used last time is not available...oh well off to choose another.... more $$$ to pay for extended profile membership.... I must have a hole in my wallet...lol

Called into the hotel I will use for the egg retrieval and asked to look at the apartment...it was very comfy and quiet...loved the double glazing and it had a lovely balcony.... with a nice little town around the corner with cafes yay... so I will book that tonight....

IKEA was a great experience...sorted out all the furniture now I just have to go and figure out what I will buy tomorrow. I had to walk really fast through the baby section as it was soooooo cute and colourful.... hopefully one day Ill be buying baby stuff. Sigh.
    So tomorrow Ill be there again and Im also meeting up with my roommate as well....
    My drive back to the hotel was a bit of a nightmare, my GPS took me on a route through sydney CBD, in the dark and rain and friday night traffic... you would be proud of me, baptism by fire for the country bumpkin who is more used to dodging Kangaroos..lol..lol..lol. .... so the GPS finally got me back to the hotel safe and sound...hmmmm will check the route very closely tomorrow to avoid that way...
    So Im finally back at the hotel, just inhaled some prawns...mmmm and Im cooking Pizza... mmmmmmm.....and custard tart afterwards...yummmo.

So I have a headache from my busy day...surprise hahaha... and I need a cuppa !!!.
    tomorrow I get to go to IKEA again...lol...

Lilly... great embie report they sound stunning and fabulous little beans, keep those embies growing for day 5

Sooz... yay for AF arriving and you can start stabbing.....welcome to the stabbin n jabbin club...you will be having your EPU about the same time as me...yay
    I do acupunture everyweek and have done for the last 6 months...I look forward to it everyweek, I hope you enjoyed it, its all about relaxation, I usually fall asleep...lol... and sometimes snore..!!!

Penny... I hope that everything continues to go well with the organisation of the new donor. The initial period must be very nerve wracking with the uncertainty of it... fingers crossed for you xxxx

soclose... bet you are counting down the month.... fit and fertile ...fit and fertile...that should be your mantra

Drbee...how are you going with the preparations for the next cycle

Minibar great to hear from you

I hope everyone has a great
    saturday.......
    xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FABULOUS FORTIES ROLL CALL MAY 22nd

MAY/JUNE
    CYCLERS
    kittyM-ivf sniffing on may 23
    Micca -ivf stabbing may 11 stims may 23
    Sooz..ivf.. stabbing stims may ?22
    goldy FET.. growing lining transfer june 2-3

june cyclers
    soclose..ivf stabbing ?june
    Drbee???

july cyclers
    PennyPC..if things go right
    pippy??
    pisces??

JABBING
    kittyM
    micca
    sooz

EPU
    Micca - June 4-7
    KittyM - June 16
    -20?
    Sooz -- june 4-7 ??
    goldy FET june 2-3

PUPO
    Lilly40 2 beautiful blasts on board beta ? june3-4

JUST HANGING
    Pisces
    Drbeee awaiting AF
    Jo101 - thinking about her icybub
    soclose-- getting ready
    Pippy-- sending evil thoughts to that #@$# cyst.
    Penny PC awaiting donor organisation

GRADUATES
    LuckyAPA
    Lucky2bMum
    Paul 64
    Jo101
    Kismet
    Amara
    Anxious
    Minibar
    cougarmummy

If I have missed anyone or got it wrong please let me know and I will correct it

xxxxx
    Last edited by micca; 23-05-2010 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

just a quick update from me. I have an appointment with Bill (FS) on Thursday to discuss a few things as I have had 4 transfers and no luck. So perhaps a change in drug protocol is in order. I am taking Progynova to build up my lining and have a lining scan booked for Monday 31/5/10. If that is OK I will start Crinone gel and then have a transfer a couple of days later.

drbee sorry to here of your loss.

To everyone else I hope you are doing well, wherever you may be on the IVF road!

love to all,

Goldy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Well 2 blasts on board so the two week wait begins hate this part. Boobs are very sore from the progesterone as they have upped my doseage. The other two embryos were a day behind so they were going to assess those today to see if they were continuing to grow for freezing so will find out tomorrow. Just taking it easy DH wont let me do a thing which is frustrating as I have had one day on the couch and Im bored ****less. Hopefully nature is taking over as I type and the embyros are starting to burrow in. DH has convienced himself this one is it as the embryologist said the quality of embryos was good. I kept saying to him yesterday that that dosent mean its going to work there are alot of factors that come into play. He thinks Im being negative and if I be negative it wont happen. Im just being a realist as I dont want to build up all my dreams and be crushed like every other time. Still worried about my lining quality but I guess will know the outcome in two weeks.

Micca you are brave going to Ikea I went there once and have never been back as got lost trying to get out of there. Hopefully your next trip to the big smoke your navigator behaves itself. Good luck with the follie growing hopefully third time lucky for you.

Goldy good luck with growing the lining I know how frustrating and stressful that is. Good luck

Sooz and Kitty good luck also with the start of your follie growing here is whishing big ripe mature ones for you.

Pisces how are you going with the cyst I hope you are ok.

PennyPC when do you start with the donnor

To all the other ladies have a great weekend and look forward to everyones updates soon XOXOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gorgeous gals

Lilly.....go those blasts...how fanastic that you got some blasts to transfer...fingers crossed for a BFP. I hope that the 2ww is not to mental for you, at least with blasts the wait is a little shorter. fingers crossed that they are snuggling in ....

Goldy...good to hear that you are gearing up for another transfer. After 4 failed implantations I would really push for clexaine and prednisone if you are not already using them in a cycle. The reason being is that if your embies are good then it could be a pure implantation problem ie something like natural killer cells. Certainly the meds will do you no harm but may increase your chances of implantation significantly... I'd certainly be thinking about it if I was in your shoes. But ask Bill about giving even just the prednisone a go.There are a lot of protocols that use 5 days prednisone 25mg from day after trigger to enhance implanation by dulling the immune response (colorado protocol) or taking a small saily dose from AF, which can inhibit implanation. If you have not had a full immune screen I would push for that as well and ? endometrial biospsy.
    fingers crossed for you.

Sooz.... how are the stims going, ok I hope , we have quite a big cycle group which is great....

KittyM... yay for starting your cycle....hope its all going well drop us a line....xxx

Penny... hope you had a great weekend, we are all holding out breath with fingers crossed for you donor to come through and you to start a cycle soon....

AFM
    well I'm back at the work apartment getting ready for work monday. The drive was uneventful in fact the highlight was my Mcdonalds cup of tea and apple pie...I felt like a grandma buying it, but it was bliss.....and I wolfed it down in a few bites while driving and listening to my talking book....ooh I am such an old person driving...lol..lol..

I got all my ikea stuff unpacked and put together, it was not too hard...mind you Im the flat pak queen after installing 2 kitchens that were flatpaked...so they are all pretty similar....lol.. The units are the besta ones and look so much bigger in my lounge than they did in the shop... but they are just fabulous Im thinking about all the storage I have now.... just need the doors that they did not have and the TV shelf unit and we will put it all together... but it is so nice... So Im having a break some TV time and a cuppa.
    Stims start tonight...yipee for egg growing..... blood test friday..2 weeks and counting to egg collection
    exhausted after my busy weekend... planning an early bedtime tonight....

May everyone have a great week ...xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya girls,

Lily, how are you??......nurturing the precious cargo ......hope all is going well.

Micca, yay, on picking up the druggies......all the best this cycle .

Goldy, great at how proactive you are in looking at other protocals....all the best, hope next cycle is it for you

Penny, when do you start again??

Sooz, how are you travellling???

Kittty, All the best this cycle.

Soclose, hope everything is settling a bit for you and you can cycle again soon

AFM....GRRRRRRR.... f*#...g cyst is still there, it has shrunk marginally.....will stay on pill for another month, then scan, then make decision on whether I have to have a Lap....which of course we don't want to do as it will deminish my already low ovarian
    reserve.......so dissapointed.
    I am going to be 43 next month......and although FS did say this is a figure and nothing is going to change your situation ...I just have to do what is best and be paitient......

anyway, hopefully the cyst will disappear in the next month.....probably wishful thinking but.....miracles do happen...

Have a good week girls

xxxx