Closed Thread
Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kismet, and everyone.
    I know I shouldn't have... but I took a hpt today and it was def positive. (I know, I know, the hcg could still be in my system as it's only 6days past 5 day blasto) still felt good to see a positive, Geez the 2ww is hard. I am a great believer in fate, so if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Just can't help wondering if anyone else took a hpt this early and had a + or a - just interested to hear any stories. Cheers, Cougar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny,

I am soo very sorry.....it's heartbreaking..... It does feel that way...."after everything"....what else can you do...Please be kind to yourself and grieve alittle then look at your next plan of action.....Take care

Hope everyone had a good weekend...

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the 're-welcome' ladies. Glad to be back here with you, though I wish us all short stays (IYKWIM)!

No AF yet (day 25 so any time now) but have the BIGTIME blues so a good dose of PMS means she is on her way. Had a crying-fest at work and freaked my boss out!

Kismet; thanks for the tip on the kiwifruit...will get shopping.. dont like them much but will try anything!.

Penny: I am so very very sorry about the negative result. I have been out of here for a while, but you PM'd me a few months ago and gave me great support. I really really wish things had gone differently for you. What is your plan from here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz, congrats on your wedding, very cool, you sound like you had a great honeymoon

Penny, so sorry for your results, it is never easy

Hi Micca hows that wii going

Cougar I really hope this is the one for you

Just a quick hi, thinking of you all on this road we walk together, can't wait to join you all again, am hoping this month, if not it will be June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your hugs and condolences. It's been a sad weekend for us. Mostly I just feel pretty lost, but as the tears subside I can feel my strength very gradually returning. I've no idea what's next, but this next week is for exploring options.

My South African FS wants to have a telephone consultation with us to talk us through things. I plan on emailing him a barrage of questions before hand so he's got time to think about them.

Micca - He says he doubts NK cells and immune issues would be a problem for me as I've had a child before. Though you'd think things could change a lot since that was almost 25 years ago now. I'm going to re-question him about that, but it's most certainly going to be MFI that's the answer. Our embryos were growing well and were top quality until day 4/5 (when MFI issues typically creep in) and then they went to sh!t. DP is keen to go again one more time with his sperm, and I can't blame him. I'm just really worried about how many cycles I've got left in me (physically, emotionally and let's not forget financially - DEIVF is a monetary killer!).

Drbeee - So glad to see you back. I'll be watching your progress closely my girl. Here's to this being your turn!

Soclose - Your next cycle will be on you before you know it. It's always such a great time of hope isn't it?

Kismet and Pippy - and thanks for your kind words.

Cougarmummy - The pregnyl should have been out of your system at 4 or 5 days after the shot, so that HPT sounds good. Though it's really unusual to get a +ive that early (unless of course it's quads! ). Best of luck with it!

I'm afraid I can't agree with you on the fate issue though. I feel like the fickle finger of fate has closed it's fist and belted me one in the face this week. The way I feel right now, fate can just go and get f$#ked. I'm not going to let it beat me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies

PennyPC I know nothing I can say that will make you feel better and this whole process is heart breaking. So its a big for you and just know that we are thinking of you and I agree fate can go and get f$#ked.

Micca good luck with this cycle can you tell me about the growth hormone and how it works? I cant remember reading anything about this before and my FS has never mentioned anything about this to me before either

cougarmummy things are looking good for you lets pray this is your time.

goldy good luck with the two week wait fingers crossed for you.

drbeee hopefully AF arrives soon

Everyone else I hope you are doing ok Im still catching up on the thread so apologies to all Im reading backwards!

Well Ive been on my syneral now snorting away and slowly going insane. Poor DH the new
    psychotic crazy lady is starting to rear her ugly head. I start injecting on Thursday 450 puregon so hopfully things will settle down a little bit by the weekend. Booked in for my scan on the 14th and Looking to do egg collection around the 18 or 19 of this month. Hopefully get a nice crop with the puregon being upped. I have never had more than 8 collected so hopeing to have at least two to transfer this time as this is the first time the FS has advised to put two back.

Hang in there everyone and I look forward to catching up on where everyone is at XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone. Firstly, I want to apologise to you Penny. I'm really sorry that I mentioned the fate thing, I was just trying to destress by saying that. I'm so so hoping that this is our time because it is our last time. I fully understand how frustrated & sad that you are feeling. Especially after you have been thru so much already. I thought that day 6 was too early to test. I did another test today that was also + however, it was fainter than yesterday, so I'm not sure if its just the hcg hormone or what,, serves me right for being impatient. I'm booked for my bt on Thurs so the wait will soon be over. Still have all symptoms, I did have some cramping today and thought it was af, turned out to be gas! I hope everyone is travelling well on their journey. Cheers, Cougar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good Cougarmummy. No offense taken at all. I think my frustration at all this might have been showing a tad in my response! You are absolutely fine. We all do whatever it takes to get through this, so don't feel bad at all for what you said.

Hope you continue to get positives my girl. We deserve some more good news on this thread. Maybe it was fainter because you did it at a different time of day, or had more to drink before it or something. Fingers are definately crossed for you.

I found a great webpage about HPT's if you're interested. It's good for putting HPT results in perspective. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

Sooz07 - In my bad head space I have been in, I realised I forgot to congratulate you on your happy wedding day! How lovely to run away and do it in private. Sounds so fabulous. Tell us more! Where did you go for your honeymoon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sooz...congrats on your elopement...My dream is to run away to Vagas and have a tacky wedding just for fun...lol.... Sounds like it was just what you needed before the maddness of the next cycle. I'll be cycling along side you this time...so I hope we both have a great one.

Lilly...its getting closer not long now, yay for starting the stims on thursday at least it will nullify the lupron.
    Hang in there my little pyschotic chickadee.

Penny...again it just F%#@kn sucks
    or as my cousin put it with my bfn.Just replace the relevant letters.
    duck,duck,duck,duck, bugger,duck,duck...which was the greatest thing that I wanted to hear and put my feelings into perspective.

Drbee..come on AF come on..!!!

Cougarmummy...we are all hanging out for your BT...a BFP is a BFP....fingers crossed don"t go too nuts in the next 48hrs...

Soclose.. you wont be far behind me and sooz with your cycle...yay its great that you are able to get your head back to a cycle again

goldy...hows the 2ww pychosis hanging.... we are thinking of you

AFM
    ok so I have got all my info for the next cycle....
    I start injecting lupron in 7 days may 11...OMG!!! thats like so sooooon.....
    I have to go to sydney on the 21st to have uss/bt and pick up stimming drugs... I have a conference to go to as well so a tax deductable trip...always good...!!!...
    I have to sort out my next uss for stimming on the 31st which is really tricky as I have to work...grrrrrr...Hoping I can sort something out.
    I'm in the trying to find accommodation dilema at the moment as the places I wanted to stay at on my EPU are all booked out....so I'm in limbo I really don't want to stay in the city...I'm sure I will find something.....maybe stay in city for Transfer....so I can eat lots of yummy ginger chicken which is supposed to be good for PUPO.
    I still have to sort out days off as well...sigh....and of course everyone is on holiday so work are not going to be happy......oh well.....me first must say my mantra...its all about me...its all about me......

I hope everyone has a good week
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I hope everyone is doing OK wherever you may be on this crazy rollercoaster ride! I am 7 days into the 2WW and haven't gone completely nuts yet. I'm just sneaking on here at work so I will try to catch up with everyones news tonight!!!

Goldy