ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hope everyone is going ok

I am goldy...Hope that your FET went well....

My day was a little better Im still p1ssed and frustrated at that nurse she is usually lovely...I'm very impatient to talk to the FS.
    Got my day 3 blood tests back which showed that my ovarian reserve is still pretty good for an old chick,,,my FSH is still 6, E2 99, prog 0.8. I was worried that it would go up especially as I am closer to 42 than 41...lol...but they were the best they have been so maybe all those vitamins help...lol..lol

Pity I still have a headache and are exhausted from all my tossing and turning and worry about what that nurse said...grrrrr

anyway time for another cuppa and might find some paracetmol.
    stay sane everyone.
    xxxxxxx
    Last edited by micca; 28-04-2010 at 18:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Micca I missed your post about your conversation with the FN. WTF????? I would be really peeved too. I don't understand why she would say that to you?? Even though I know not very litle about donor sperm, doesn't sound right to me at all.

How hard is it for you to speak with your FS? I know mine is almost impossible to speak with, very annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

we had our frozen transfer yesterday and all went well so now its the dreaded 2WW. we have our fingers and toes crossed for this one!!

Love to all,

Goldy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, I would demand to speak withthe FS you are paying the same as everyone else so there should be no difference on how long you can store your embies for.

Goldy, woohoo for being PUPO I hope the 2ww treats you well and you get the best news ever at the end.

Penny I think you are back today welcome back I hope you are feeling well and the 2ww is going smoothly,when is your BT?

To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Been MIA lately...busy, busy....

Micca, so sorry about your BFN.....but love your upbeat bounce back......it is hard...and please be kind to yourself...take care

Goldy all the best in TWW.....

Penny, how are you going???

Soclose, what is happening with you now, how is your mum??

How is everyone else going...

Hope to catch up with every one soon.....

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FABULOUS FORTIES ROLL CALL April 29

MAY
    CYCLERS
    Lilly40 (Stim cycle)
    kittyM-ivf

May/june cyclers

Micca..IVF/icsi

JABBING
    kittyM
    Lilly40

EPU
    kittyM
    Lilly40

ET
    FET

PUPO
    Penny 3 embabies on board...beta ?may9
    Cougarmummy 1 blast on board may 10 beta?
    I am goldy beta ?may12

BT'S

JUST HANGING
    Pisces
    Drbeee
    Jo101 - thinking about her icybub
    soclose
    sooz

GRADUATES
    LuckyAPA
    Lucky2bMum
    Paul 64
    Jo101
    Kismet
    Amara
    Anxious
    Minibar

I hope this is all correct
    Last edited by micca; 30-04-2010 at 19:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    may you all be well and sane.

goldy, penny,cougarmummy..I hope you can survive the 2ww... I always find the 1st week to be ok and the second week a killer.... straight jackets all around..lol..lol

Pippy..great to hear from you, hows jumbo the cyst going???

soclose.
    .how are things ...is the house of chaos and worry settling down yet??I hope that some normality is beginning to return for you. How is your mum going???

KittyM, Lilly...where are you both in your cycles ?? I hope that it is all going well

Anxious, minibar, kismet...I love hearing your milestones and preggers problems it gives us hope that this process actually works and we are not doing it for nothing

AFM
    well working late but got next 3 days off ..yay..yay.
    Hanging out to talk to the FS on weds... and sort everything out, Im sure it will be all ok but you can worry a bit.
    Back to taking the vitamins, acupunture next week. But I have decided I might even partake in a glass of wine this weekend

Anyway tomorrow is TGIF....
    may everyone have a great weekend
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm back.

Micca - hope you are feeling ok. It was horrid news to hear your cycle wasn't successful. I was gutted for you. You sound like you are being strong though. So proud of you. Enjoy your wine on the weekend. You deserve it!

Goldy, Cougarmummy - Congrats on being PUPO! Hope the 2ww isn't sending you batty (though I know it will be because it's sending me batty).

Mini - Your hometown is just glorious! You must miss it terribly. Thanks for your good wishes while I was away. Hope the bubba in your tummy is growing well! Amazing, your pregnancy is just flying! (for me... guess it might not be for you!)

Soclose - so sorry to hear the news of your mum. What a tough time for you! I'm thinking of you.

Kismet, Anxious and all the other 'ers: hope you are all feeling well and getting big tums!

to everyone else. Hope you are all going well!

AFM - BT is on Sunday. The last few days are killers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny...welcome back woohoo PUPO.
    Not long now until the beta. I hope you are coping with it ok.... back to reality with a bump.....

I kept up with your blog and it was fabulous reading about all your adventures and looking at some fantastic photos... one day Ill write a blog....

AFM
    rang the REs office this morning and got a lovely receptionist whom just wanted to help after I told her one of the nurses had upset me....She managed to find a cancellation tomorrow for a phone consultation so saturday I can get my answers ...wooohooooo....
    nervous but at least I will have direction....

I hope that everyone has a great start to the weekend.......
    xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone & thankyou for your good wishes. Goodluck to Penny & Goldy on also being pupo. I'd just like to clarify that we only had one embie transferred. I'm feeling quite nauseous but I'm pretty sure that is from the progesterone. I've also got really sore boobs and I had some light pink spotting yesterday...Just wondering if that is also from the progesterone? Oh well, time will tell. I've only had one big (no reason) emotional outburst so far and I've been sleeping really well except for the 3 am pee! I hope everyone is well & happy. Cheers, Cougar.