ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone for your well wishes, it is so nice to have good people around me, even though it is through a computer screen We are doing okay just really busy, dad and mum lived interstate so dad is living with us for now and I have sister, nieces etc all here so house is chaotic, I just keep telling myself one day at a time

Sooz so sorry to hear of your bfn but you are sounding really good

Micca can't wait to hear your results, it can be so hard to stay positive especially with all the awful drugs throwing signs of pregnancy, it is cruel!!

Pippy I was looking forward to cycling with you, happy jabbing and I hope your dream comes true for you this time round

Hi Cougarmummy, looking forward to getting to know you. I am going to try and fix the roll call but I can't guarantee it will work lol

How are things with you Lilly? Thanks for asking about my mum, she is very distressed right now but we are praying it will improve

Penny I look forward to reading your blog when I have time, I saved it to my favourites. Hope all is well with you

Hi to all our pregant ladies, Anxious, Kismet and Mini, I hope you are all travelling along nicely and we can join you very soon

Hi to everyone I have missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    FABULOUS FORTIES ROLL CALL

GRADUATES
    LuckyAPA
    Lucky2bMum
    Paul 64
    Jo101
    Kismet
    Amara
    Anxious
    Minibar

APRIL
    Goldy (FET)
    Pippy (Stim cycle)
    Penny (DET)
    KittyM - (Stim cycle)
    Micca (Stim cycle)

MAY
    Lilly40 (Stim cycle)

JABBING
    Penny
    Cougarmummy
    Pippy

AWAITING THE WITCH

EPU
    Micca - 7 April
    Penny (donor) approx 15 April

ET
    Micca 10 April
    Penny approx 19 April

FET

PUPO
    Micca (on Saturday )

BT'S

JUST HANGING
    Pisces
    Drbeee
    Jo101 - thinking about her icybub
    soclose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cougarmummy I added you to the rollcall, hope I did it right lol

I moved myself to limbo land and moved pippy to jabbing but I started mucking the whole thing up so I stopped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose, would you mind adding me to the next role call as well. I'm on my compulsory month's break before the next cycle. Thanks much.

Quick hello to all - back at work, so just a shortie for now.

Hugs , Sooz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I'm out.....found an 8 cm cyst on or in ovary this morning......

Having Ultrasound on Wednesday to determin what to do.....

Hope everyone else is doing well...

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Pippy Im sorry to hear that hopefully it will be a simple procedure if the cyst is on the ovary. I had a cyst last time on the ovary not that size though and they punctured it to release the fluid while I was have the eggs collected. After that it cleared up on its own. Not sure what they do it its in the ovary or it doesn't clear up

for you that its a simple procedure and all goes well X

Well I have been officially advised by my nurse not to have the flu injection whilst starting my cycle and trying to become pregnant. So I will be following her advice and hopefully dont get stuck down this winter.

Have a great day ladies XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    FABULOUS FORTIES ROLL CALL

GRADUATES

LuckyAPA
    Lucky2bMum
    Paul 64
    Jo101
    Kismet
    Amara
    Anxious
    Minibar

APRIL
    Goldy (FET)
    Pippy (Stim cycle)
    Penny (DET)
    KittyM - (Stim cycle)
    Micca (Stim cycle)

MAY
    Lilly40 (Stim cycle)
    Sooz07

JABBING
    Penny
    Cougarmummy
    Pippy

AWAITING THE WITCH

EPU
    Micca - 7 April
    Penny (donor) approx 15 April

ET
    Micca 10 April
    Penny approx 19 April

FET

PUPO
    Micca (on Saturday )

BT'S

JUST HANGING
    Pisces
    Drbeee
    Jo101 - thinking about her icybub
    Soclose
    Sooz07 - one month break

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thinkI totally mucked the format up on the roll call Sorry!

Pippy I hope the cyst isn't going to cause you too much grief, let us know the outcome

Sooz, I added you to the roll call

Lilly fingers crossed no flu for you this winter I have never had a flu shot before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose,

Thanks.....

Not sure yet....we are hoping to not have to do an operation....as this will diminish my egg reserve even further....
    FS, told us this morning she gives us only a slim chance of concieving again...and will tell us when she thinks enough is enough....

Probably won't be cycling for another bloody 6 weeks or so......which brings me closer to 43...eeeeep.....

Will know more after Wednesday...or when FS sees results of scan...

Just feeling a bit despondant.....

xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone
    well monday returning to work was such a rude shock to the system.... where was that winning lotto ticket again???

Pippy.... sorry to hear that you have a cyst...grrrrrr.... I had a 4cm one with my first IVF... they drained it at ER and I managed 14 eggs..... the only thing I regret is not freezing them and wasting them on my body with an oestrogen of 18,000...sort of still a bit peeved at FS for not suggesting as I had 2 lovely blasts....I then cycled 6 weeks later and it was all settled.
    So fingers crossed that they keep going and your oestrogen does not rise tooo high...even if you get eggs and freeze them for a later FET.... fingers crossed...

Penny..I read your blog... fantastic holiday come...make a baby trip...
    6 eggs fantastic..fingers crossed for the 3 day report....Im glad your donor was so good after the EPU. I hope you are able to distract yourselves over the next few days... fingers crossed...xxx

lilly... that next cycle is getting closer. remember once you get pregnant immunisation guidelines recommend that pregnant women be vaccinated with the swine flu vaccine.

soclose
    Sounds like you have a busy chaotic house. I hope you dont go too mental with all the noise and clutter around....

Sooz... sounds like your head is in the right place.... get that fit and fertile happening and make the next cycle the one with a baby at the end....xxxx

AFM
    So monday 9dayp3dt and last pregnyl shot was last night.....

So Im in the what if phase in the 2ww..
    what if that was AF cramps
    what if my boobs where more tender yesterday
    what if the nausea has gone...
    what if I'm just kidding myself and there is no chance...Im 41 for gods sake.....
    I live in hope with symptoms...nausea, tired, sinus congestion, headache, dull ache like AF.... but also think that the pregnyl can mimic all these...sigh

I decided to do a HPT today just to see the effect of the pregnyl shot....I figure it produced a beta of around 25... the preg test took about 5 mins for a positive...it was a low sensitivity one (prob beta 35-40)..so that fits in my book.
    So now I look at it sitting on the table hoping that it will be a real BFP in a few days when there is no pregnyl in the system...
    Next hpt...I think will be weds am ...so my fingers and toes are crossed but frankly Im sort of hopeful but dont want to hope too hard as it will mean that the BFN will be so much harder....
    my beta is due friday 23... but I will do it thurs 22nd due to being back home then which will be good as I will be home and not at work for results.

I hope everyone is well
    and everyone I missed is going ok
    Micca xxxxx