Closed Thread
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sooz...so sorry to hear of your BFN.....big hugs....that such bad luck that your AF arrived so early.you can scream and shout and throw things in frustration
    .I hope your FS can address that next cycle.
    I especially feel for you since we both transfered on the same day, I dont have my beta until 23rd.

again I hope you get through this time with lots of support from DH and that you can move forward to IVF#2.
    I had the best piece of advice from a lady that had done 8 BFN cycles when I had my BFN last time and I believe in it., She said that what ever you do with the next cycle make sure that at least one thing is changed vitamins, aspirin, drug protocol... It helped put my focus forward.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Penny Best of luck for today, I hope everything goes well and we here about a great number of eggs and then great fert results. I have been reading your blog and am quite homesick, enjoy your time in the beautiful Cape.

So close, I am so sorry to hear about your mother take the time you need to be with her and I am sure you will be in a much better place when you try again.

Sooz I am so sorry this wasn't the one for you, take your time to heal and speak to your FS about starting agian, after a full stim cycle my FS made me wait a month, but FET's he used to do back to back.

Micca, I hope the 2nd week goes well, can't wait to hear your news.

Pisces so pleased to see that your little furb ub is doing a bit better, I hope that the progress continues and he is soon home where he belongs.

Anxious so sorry to hear about your crappy week, the bleeding must be so scary but I am sure it was great to see bub again, best of luck for the 12 week scan on Wednesday I hope all goes perfectly.

Kismet, I hope you find a new place soon, moving is always hard, it must be so mucharder when you are pg.

AFM, I had my first ob appointment today, and everything is great, we managed to sneak in a scan and the bubs was moving about and it's little arms were moving so it looked like it was waving it was magical to see.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I haven't been around since Aug last year. I am currently sniffing & jabbing on my second round of icsi/ivf. Saw 10 little follies yesterday and am looking at collection on Wed/Thurs. This time we are hopefully going for day 5 embies... I feel really positive this time. Last May, had miscarriage at 9 wks after ivf. Then in June 1 frostie transferred.. BFN.
    I'm 43 DH is 37.
    Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow so much has happened on this thread since I last checked in

Minibar how exciting for you it must of been some sight to see I hope you waved back

Sooz Im so sorry to hear of your BFN big huggs for you its so shattering when that happens. I hope you are doing ok. I guess its alot of stress on our bodies the whole IVF process and the month break gives it an apportunity to recoupe. My FS also made me wait a month in between the full cycles as well, but pretty much started the frozen straight away as I had drug free FET.

Pices how is your little fur baby is he home from hospital yet you must miss him

Micca 1 week to go you sound in a great place Im praying this is your time the two week wait always dose my head in I think you are right I need the straight jacket, its so great to hear your doing well

Soclose so sorry to hear that your mum is not well our family play such a big part in our lives and the support they give us I hope all goes well for you and your family and you can start your journey with us again soon.

PennyPC my thoughts are with you today for a fantastic egg collection and fertilisation.

Anxious what a relief to find out that its the slit at the cervix thats causing the bleeding and that bub is doing fine

Kimset hows the house hunting going

Pippy how are things going with your cycle.

Well I have had my brother staying with usthis week so things have been pretty busy not too much time to think about things really I have an appointment with my nurse next Thursday to run over this cycle. DH has been enjoying the normality of life at the moment before the next two to three weeks of irrational behaviour sets in. Im feeling really anxious this time as I have never produced a large amount of eggs and not great quality. The dr has put the amount of puregon up this time and I have read this can produce poor quality eggs if its too high. Dose anyone know if this is the case? Im also booked in for a free flu shot through work and was going to cancel this due to my cycle starting as I dont want to interfer with the medication. I will check with the nurse on Thursday as I want to also try an avoid the flu at all costs too.

Apologies if I have missed anyone. Have a great weekend ladies thinking of you all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

My goodness you can chat......great support though.

Penny, was thinking of you yesterday, how did everything go????

Soclose, how is your mum.....and how are you???? Hope all is well...

Sooz, , So sorry...Hope you are doing ok....be easy on yourself and great that you are looking toward the next cycle with much positive regard.....Here if you need....

Micca, Hang in there.....I'm getting excited for you...keep taking it easy, drink loads of water...

Mini, Very exciting for you.....lovely experience...

Kismet, moving is the pits....worse than this stuff.....hope all is going well

Anxiuous, what a relief.....hope you are resting up now...

Piceas, so pleased darling furbaby is improving each day.....lots of cuddles and smooches..

Cougarmummy, welcome back....wow what a great haul you have in there......I would be happy for at least 3 mature ones.....Hope all goes well...

Afm, Thanks for the well wishes....Lovlies..... I am happily sniffing and jabbing, becoming a little Vera Vague....example, went shopping, car parked straight from one of the entrances of a major shopping centre in sth bris.....shopped for 2 hours, walked out of shopping centre saw my car with the front driver side door.....WIDE OPEN.....for all the world to see.....****, first thought, someone has broken into the car.....ummmm, why isn't alarm going???? Oh that's right, I was going to go back and shut that door when I got DS and everything together.....didn't go and shut it...Luck has it, no one saw the opportunity or took it.....Prada Sunglasses sittinig for all to see on front seat along with money and cds in the console, which was open.....

Hoping this was a good sign of someone looking after me....

Hope you are all having a great weekend..

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, could you please add me to the roll call "jabbing" egg collection should be thurs. Thank you Penny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if it is normal to feel nauseous as well as extremely tired with the injections and sniffing? Today is the first day that I have really felt nauseous and its yucky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily,

I am always on 450-600 puregon and even though I don't get alot of eggs my fert results are good for what I get....which isn't alot.....

everyone is different though,

all the best

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,
    well the weekend draws to a close and those of us that have to work are slowly getting our heads back in the zone.

Pippy....love your story....vera vague.... Ive gone to bed and left the front door open if that makes you feel better...... someone really is looking after you......
    I hope as your estrogen rises you get better ...I swear I lost my brain on the last cycle...and Im still looking for it....lol..lol...

lilly....hope you are getting everything together for the next cycle. I know of no contraindications to getting the flu shot pre IVF... Its a great thing to do as the swine flu is in it which seems to affect pregnant women. I got my free swine flu vaccination at the beginning of my first cycle. Also make sure your rubella status is good as our generation has tended to be undervaccinated.

sooz..... how are you holding up....I hope that you have managed to have lots of cuddles and hugs from DH this weekend..... we are all here if you need to rage or vent.... IVF just SUX..its like boot camp only the strongest and compassionate survive the emotional rollercoster....we are a special breed of super tough women...

soclose
    .....I hope that things are going ok with your mother and she is improving with your loving care....

Penny...waiting with my breath held for the egg count and fertilisation report.....fingers crossed for you...I hope it went very well..... How is your lining going?? a lovely fluffy feather bed for the embie I hope...

cougar....welcome .... hope you have a great cycle. I got really exhausted and nauseous on my 1st cycle from the drugs...... which got worse as the oestrogen climbed...interesting the next cycle I got hardly any side effects so maybe you get used to it.

Pisces... how are you going...is the furbaby at home cuddling up with you??? I hope that things are improving

Kismet...hope you have found a place to live thats got easy pram access....LOL..LOL..something I am sure you are finding such a euphoric rush thinking about.....

Anxious/minibar.......I just wannna be preggers like you.....xxxxx

AFM
    well the end of my week off draws to a close with a busy work week looming so I hope it will take my mind of things. I so hope that this cycle is the one, but its that little voice in my head that keeps telling me that I can't be so lucky and there is no way it will work..aaahhh if only that one would shut up.....so work will be good.
    I have a few symptoms that I live in hope...sore boobs, great boobs, nausea, tired.. but of course the pregnyl causes the exact same symptoms....so thurs/friday I should know ... fingers triple crossed...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - hope you are staying sane. Your's seems like the longest 2ww ever! The symptoms are pretty confusing aren't they? The luteal support always plays with my head.

Sooz - So sorry about your 2ww being cut short. It's just crap isn't it? Be nice to yourself while you get your strength back.

Mini - So happy to hear about your scan. I can see why you'd be homesick. This is such a beautiful city!

Pippy - Don't feel bad, we all get a touch of the vagues from time to time. Not surprising with the amount of hormones we get pumped into us!

Cougarmummy - welcome back.

AFM - 6 eggs collected of which 5 fertilised. Will find out on Tuesday whether it's a Day 3 or Day 5 transfer. If we have a lot of attrition on Monday, we will transfer Tuesday, otherwise Thursday will be the day.

A few of you have said you wanted to read the blog but can't find it. I've been told we weren't allowed to link to blogs in posts on BH, but I see a few others have on other threads, so here it is. Best jump there quickly and bookmark it in case a mod pops in and deletes it.

http://thepennychronicles.wordpress.com/

Thinking of you all - Pisces, Soclose, Lily, Kismet. Hope you are all doing ok.

cheers
    Penny x