Closed Thread
Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Goldy, sorry you had to cancel your cycle, sooo frustrating when we want to keep going. I hope you can start next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    goldy-- so sorry for you about your lining. and cancelled cycle.
    Save those precious embies, you have made the right decision
    Are you taking any vitamin mixes to help?? The advice Ive received is that royal jelly 1-2g 2 x day, fish oil, evening primrose oil (2g 2xday) , vit E 1000iu, vit D 1000-2000iu can all help build up the lining for you. (stop them after FET) Anyway worth a try if you are not taking them.

Penny..yay for AF.. now you can start to think new cycle....GAME ON !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the best wishes.......I too hope we will be growing some good ripe follies there.....

Goldy, I am sorry your cycle was cancelled.....sux.....lets hope the drugs help.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend..

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope all are doing well all those waiting to start next cycle, those already in the middle of cycles and those with the bubs growing healthy and strong.

Well finally got my hormone surge and Im booked in for my FET this saturday. I have an accupuncture session on Thursday afternoon to prepare would much rather for friday but as its easter have to settle for Saturday. Now just have get through this week hoping and praying my little frozen embryo survies the big defrost. have purchased all my progesterone and ready to go. Dont like the look of them and I have to insert an hour before I get up.

Ladies Im going to try the pommy wash if the transfer goes ahead it cant hurt right!

Micca how are you coping with your cycle hopefully you are doing ok thinking of you

To all on this thread good luck no matter what stage you are at and sending best wishes to all just a quick check in today

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I yawned non stop today at work and of course it was a mental day with no breakfast and no lunch...sigh...breakfast drinks and a banana kept me going all day. Had a relaxing acupuncture afterwards....hanging out for a cuppa after this.
    I had my blood test today..all good.
    LH=1.5...no expensive luveris yet (LH<1.2 and I start) ..yay..
    E2 =1920 yay (it was 4000 last time) no wonder Im feeling better. Had a very quick Uss..fastest dildo scan in the west so didnt get a full picture just the gist.....LOL...anyway...lining was trilaminar at 14mm yay yay
    .follies growing well from 8mm-12mm... so around 15 follies all up ...the right is a star as usual, with my left being a little slow.... So this time around they are all much closer together in size ranges and no JUMBO..!!! yay....
    so I hope they all continue to grow...Ive got another 6-7 stimming days to go with my next uss saturday...fingers crossed.

I hope everyone is going well and getting everything together.
    cheers everyone
    Micca xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily best of luck for transfer on saturday, I hope that your little embie survives the thaw. You get used to the pessaries, I get up insert and am back asleep within minutes and don't even feel the hour.

Micca good luck for the scan on saturday I hope those follies keep doing what they have to.

I had another scan yesterday and the bubs is doing well. It is now measuring 13mm and heart beat is 160bpm. They also gave me my due date which is 11 November. It was so good to see the bubs again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to all of this

Hello all, have been a silent watcher for a while but after seeing my FS yesterday, and deciding that IVF and ICSI is our best chance. I will have to quickly learn all the ropes pretty quickly - as our 1st cycle is due to start in April.

My DH had a vasectomy during his 1st marriage, and we initially decided that our family was complete. Yet over the last 7 busy years, we changed our minds, but there was always something in our way - and I forgot about my age !!!!

We decided to bite the bullet and saw the FS. We initially thought vas reversal, but my results are not great, so this is our option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KittyM I hope your stay is short and you get your BFP on your first cycle.

Pisces how are you douing in the 2ww.

To all youlovely ladies Happy Easter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick hi to everyone, I am away for Easter and hoping AF stays away until I get home

I hope you all have a lovely Easter

Hi KittyM, look forward to getting to know you and I wish you all the best for your first cycle

Hi to everyone else catch up soon with where everyone is at

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    well Im now in sydney after a busy day of work and a 5hr drive...very tired, had thai for dinner..hope I can sleep with all the MSG on board lol..lol..
    .Dildo scan and blood test saturday. Hoping that everything is going well and I have lots of easter eggs in the basket...lol

Lilly....fingers crossed and good luck for your FET on saturday ....I hope your frosties are well and thaw into robust embies....

kitty M
    ...welcome... enjoy the rollercoster of IVF ... we are here for you to vent and rage when things get to much and offer support and help when you need it.

minibar....great to hear from you, so glad that your pregnancy is going well...we all want to be you...xxxx

Soclose.. hope you have a great easter

pippy, goldy, pisces.. hope you are all going great and have a wonderful chocolate laden easter.

so long and have a great weekend