Closed Thread
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks penny.....will have a looksee.....

Wishing you all the best....

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to pop in & say hi to all the newbies...you have found a great thread. Hope your journey's are short & successful.

Goldy - bet you were having withdrawals without a computer! Welcome back, sorry you are having a bit of a struggle though. I have heard of primolut but not for ivf, I took it in my early 20's once to bring on a period, this was before I was diagnosed with PCOS. The Dr never bothered to investigate why I wasn't getting a period so just stuck me on that so I would, I never really knew how it was suppose to work. I have heard of both clomid and progynova being used together to help with thickening the lining.

Penny - nice idea to put up the roll call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow what a busy board over the last 24hrs.

pippy,soclose,goldy good to have some new stories and hopes...we need lots of good BFPs and the more the merrier....

Lilly...hanging in there for FET...hoping you have a lovely fluffly endometrium.

Minibar....fantastic USS results

Anxious....yet another fantastic USS, I would not worry about the empty sac as nearly all are gone by 12 weeks... so pleased for you..hard to believe it has been 8 weeks already.Good to hear that the DHEA is working Im taking around 25mg-50mg a day depending on my mood...waiting for my DHEA/testosterone levels which I did today to see how it is going.

Penny...getting closer and closer...it must be both nerve wracking and exciting...at least doing it in a different country will be a distraction in itself from all the waiting anxiety.

AFM...well blood test today..will get results tomorrow sometime.AF has done its dance at the right time thank goodness.
    Gonal F starts tomorrow yay.YAY.. and my first USS next tues then saturday..rock on alien probes and arms that look like a druggie......LOL...LOL..LOL...
    Ive just finished my hideous work week... 60hrs in 4 days...ouch ouch..not what you want while jabbing.... glad I have 4 days off now to replenish my stores and zzzzzz...I feel like I will spend the time sleeping...LOL...LOL...

Stay sane everyone......or just hide your insanity while in public...LOL..LOL

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Wow great to read everyones story and all the new ladies to the thread welcome.

Minibar - 6 weeks fantastic yay great to read the ultrsound went well

Anxious - how are you feeling and how is the bleeding all under control now? 8 weeks and great results for you too Im so happy for you and Minibar

Picies - Good luck today try and relax and praying for sticky embryos for you thinking of you

Micca - How are you coping are you doing ok with everything?

Kimset - Thanks for all the information you provide I learn something everytime I come onto this thread and you help me to become more informed about what is out there to assist us and what questions to ask the Doctor. Hope you have been feeling ok and no morning sickness.

Penny/Goldy/Soclose/Jojo I look foward to reading about your journy and getting to know you all.

Well had a BT yesterday and hormones are starting rise not there yet but well on the way to ovulation. Another one scheduled for friday so hopefully transfer next week sometime.

Had accupuncture last night again and he only deals paitents who are doing IVF and has been doing so for 8 years now. He seemed happy with where things were at and advised me that he had seen plenty of ladies with c grade embryos who had gone onto viable pregancies. So that gave me hope for my little one on ice surving the defrost and maybe sticking around! Not looking forward to starting the progesterone but I will do whatever it takes.

Take care ladies and thanks to all for sharing their stories and enabling me to learn something new everytime I log on. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes from Kismet, Micca and Lilly40, I have been lurking for a while so I kind of feel like I know you all, stalking kind of, in the nicest possible way of course

Micca, yay for jabbing, do you mind if I ask how much gonal f you have? I always start at 450 and still have little response. Good luck and best wishes to you

Kismet, I have read a lot of your posts and you have inspired me many a time when I have felt like giving up. I think it is just wonderful that your dream is coming true for you

Lilly40, good luck I hope your transfer is next week

I look forward to getting to know everyone better, sorry I have probably missed some hellos but still not sure who is who yet.

Big to Penny and Pippy

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys.....

Micca, holy sheeeeet.....60 hours in 4 days......eeep.....

that is not the way you want to be cycling you poor thing....as if it doesn't mess with you enough....
    Although to be honest the most stressful tear jerking part for me is the scans to see if i have ANY follies big enough....or if she can at least see anything at all....

Lili.....how often do you hqve the accupuncture???

Penny, great blog......very informative and touching....

Soclose, how close are you to cycling???

My DH is picking my drugs up next Thursday in readiness for the week after....which AF should arrive...

then starts the anxious wait to see if anything grows......

Thanks
    Reviews
    well thank god for days off thats all I have to say.....
    I went for a walk in the mountains this morning and I feel like my thighs have done something....although it will be the last bit of strenuous exercise I will be doing for a while .....lol...
    So Im kicking back on the couch watching all the shows that I have recorded the last week..now I just need a cuppa and some chocolate and it will be bliss.....

Pippy....you are getting closer...getting all the drugs is like buying easter eggs before easter and then having to look at them for a few weeks...grrrr. But you are nearly there..bring on AF...!!!

soclose....hope you cycle soon. Im lucky in that I respond well...I am on 300units Gonal F..my fertility doc actually wanted to put me on 250 units as I had some OHSS last cycle with the formation of jumbo the wonder cyst which pushed my oestrogen to 18,000...mmm I did not feel the greatest and it certainly contributed to my BFN I am sure.

lilly.... getting closer and closer.....its game on for you now..ovulation on its WAY !!!. I too go to acupuncture every week and love it..I had a fabulous 90 min session this week and it was absolute bliss....keep us updated on your impending FET.

Kismet....its such a pleasure when ever you drop in...as you give us all hope...

Goldy..I soooo would not survive without my computer....!!!

Penny...its you and me jabbing away babe...I gave myself a great bruise from the lupron last night...I am so proud of it..haha

Minibar/Anxious...such yummy mummies like you just need hugs and tears of joy...

AFM..well starting gonalF tonight (300units) and its stimming game on..rock on great boobs and skin.....My first uss is tuesday and blood test.. So I will keep you all updated. Ive also got a stash of luveris in the fridge if I need it...I hope not as its $160 a shot (you have 5)..ouch...
    So the couch and I are good mates...
    and will be for the rest of the day....lol..lol..

anyway I hope you are all having a fabulous day...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default exciting positive ladies

Wow isn’t this exciting, WELCOME new comer’s and returning friends. I feel this threat has a lot of positive exciting people in it!

Now how to keep up, I am sure to miss something so an early sorry if I have.

Penny – It is really great to hear your taking action into your own hands. I really thought my eggs would never improve so I put myself on the ED and Embryo Donor list middle of last year. Over here Perth, if you’re lucky, there is about 1 year wait for embryo donor and about 2-5 year wait for ED.

Pippy – try and stay stress free prior to your next cycle, I also believe stress is a major factor with egg quality. I swear by acupuncture, go for it!

Micca – NOW RELAX…

Lilly – my bleeding has stopped! I so want to do exercise, by DH will kill me! He wants me to wait until at least 10 weeks…he has become an expert, Dr know-it-all. Rock on to a successful defrost and sticky little one.

Soclose - Jabbing sucks. I had the big guns taking 600units Gonal F (two injections each morning) then the orgalutran started about day 7 so at some stages I had three jabs, my tummy was black and blue.

Minibar/Kimset -

Well, I am motoring along…speak to you all soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, just a quick one from me tonight. I will try and catch up with personals on the weekend.

FET went well today & I'm PUPO with 2 embies. I lost 3 in the thaw but sort of expected that to happen sometime as I'd only ever lost one before and I didn't think my luck would hold out. All ok about it though. Now the 2WW! Am on a course next week so that should help to keep my mind off of it a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    pisces..woohoo PUPO....

go those 2 little rock stars inside you...sending heaps of sticky vibes...

xxxxxxxx