Closed Thread
Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca - 12 follies so far is great. Only a few more days til the jabbing starts

Mini - Can't wait to hear how your scan goes this week. Enjoy seeing your bubbas heartbeat

Lilly40 - Hope the pessaries help get you over the line with a BFP

Anxious - Great HCG result. Another scan Tuesday, enjoy seeing bubs again

Jojo - Hi. Good on you for thinking about jumping back on the train so soon

Kismet - How you feeling finally being halfway there?

AFM - BT yesterday finally showed OV. FET is on Thursday, am having 2 5day embies transferred.....finally

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone.
    well a few busy days at work and today is the neverending one with having to work a nightshift aaaah...the last one for a month. Feeling very tired..fingers crossed its not too busy.
    AF is being a real B*tch...I hope its the last one for a long time...
    My lupron headache is slowly settling in and the insomnia is kicking in as well..waking at 530am just sucks. Ive been on it for 11 days now....3 days until gonalF yay.

Pisces-- good luck for your FET...2 blasties lucky you..... enjoy being PUPO....cant wait for the BFP !!!

Lilly..thinking of you hope your embie is a winner....LOL

anxious and mini...hanging out for your uss results..fingers crossed..xxx

jo..good luck with your next round

fingers crossed for us ladies to all having babies for christmas...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend.

Micca - I remember the tideness and headache I feel for you not long now though until things will settle on that front for you. It will all be worth it in the end

Pisces - fantastic good luck with your two embies on Thursday for you

Anxious - good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow

Well blood test no ovulation so another one scheduled for Wednesday. Bring on ovulation I get so anious before hand. Im going to have accupunture this time so hopefully this will help my little frostie stick.

Good luck everyone I look forward to ready the updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone,

It's a hive of activity on here, good to see.

Lilly
    - I've always used pessaries and crinone, I had a m/c due to low prog levels so I always insisted on using them each cycle. My last cycle I had 3 pregnyl injections as well as the crinone (the works). I chose to stay on the crinone after my BT which was costing me $245 a box, despite the fact they told me my levels were fine, when I did drop the dose the level dropped a bit which alarmed me so I kept using the crinone then eventually switched to the pessaries which are cheaper but are half the dose of crinone. I chose to stay on these until my OB said it was ok to get off them at about 12 weeks. The clinic didn't have a problem with me doing this as it doesn't harm anything and it was for my peace of mind, it cost me a small fortune but hey I'd already spent several thousands on ivf, whats a few more hundred in the scheme of things. I believe the more support you have the better.

Anxious - that is a fabulous hcg level. I was just reading today how common it is for women to bleed between 5 & 12 weeks - it says 1 woman in every 2 or 3 is likely to experience it, usually not ending badly although it is important to tell your Dr of course to keep an eye on things, which is what you are doing.

Pisces
    - feeling great thanks, I felt a little flick/tickle in my belly on my birthday! Pretty excited about that, can't wait until I feel it more.

Just a quick hello from me to everyone, it's my bed time, shall catch you later.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm back after 5 weeks with no internet!

Hi lovely ladies,

I have really been missing in action, sorry. I have moved house, changed jobs, had one cancelled cycle due to my lining not being thick enough, oh turned 50!!! I am currently waiting to see how my lining is going for my next FET.

I have had 2 scans and my lining has only just made it to 6mm so far. My FS likes a minimum of 7mm. So its another scan on Friday. If that's not thick enough I will have this cycle cancelled as well and we will try another drug protocol.

I will gradually catch up with everyone's news, had a quick look at work this afternoon and it seems to me that there is lots of good news!!!!

All the best to everyone, wherever you are in your cycle!

Goldy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Had my scan today, am measuring 6 weeks 2 days and there was a heartbeat, I can't believe what a beautiful sight that was, haven't stopped cryingAnother scan next week as FS is he going away for 2 weeks.

Anxious hope your scan went well.

Pisces good luck for Thursday.

Lily hope you Ov soon.

Goldie welcomed back, I hope the lining continues thickening.

Micca how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi ladies

Minibar – awesome!!!!! I am finding the whole experience amazing, strange, awesome, scary . My scan today showed I am 8 weeks today heartbeat 167bpm 1.56cm long and now I can see the little head and the cavity for the extremely large brain (must take after me lol). I started bleeding again today doh! And empty sack is still there. My last HCG BT is this Friday, then I wait for the first trimester BT at 11 weeks and ultrasound at 12 weeks. It is sad that I wont get to see the little peanut for another 4 weeks.

Micca – I took ½ a DHEA troche morning and night, and finished when I started my period to start IVF cycle. I also cheated and took double does this last time around…a little naughty I know.

Goldy – welcome back. I had trouble with my lining when I first started this journey. I think it had to do with me taking glucosamine. Apparently it thins your blood. When I stopped taking it my lining improved straight away. Maybe check all your vitamins and supplements etc.

Lily/Pisces – thinking of ya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks minibar for the welcome back!

Anxious it was funny reading your message about checking my vitamins and so on. When I woke up this morning I had a thought, which was "perhaps all my vitamins and supplements are preventing me fro absorbing the Progynova for my lining?"

Fancy that. I am taking sooo many tablets at the moment, magnesium x 4, zinc, vitamin D x 2 (at FS instruction as I am deficient), CoQ10, Spirulina x 4 and folic acid.

I think perhaps I will quit them all except for the folic acid and vitamin D as it looks like this cycle will be cancelled as well. Then I will see how I go for the next one!!!

FS has said if my lining is not OK on Friday he will put me on Primolut for a while, and then when I stop that I apparently should have a heavy period which will get rid of everything and I can star to build up a nice fresh lining.

I have never taken Primolut before, does anyone out ther have any experience with this as I am not sure quite what to expect!

Hi to everyone else, I will catch up on all the news over the next couple of days,

Goldy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Can I join in.......

I'm 42 and ttc #2......

I am a poor responder and over 40 so as fs says, not an uphill battle but a mountain to climb....but we were successful with DS....

I am currently taking DHEA to help chances and hoping to cycle again next month.

I see there has been quite a few success stories, so am taking inspiration here...

Many Bris girls here????? or Gold Coast???

talk soon

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I haven't had a cycle in a while either, but I thought I'd pop in and let you know that I'm about to embark on my donor cycle... in South Africa! I'm very excited, and nervous and all the other emotions we feel when we start a cycle.

I've been injecting Lucrin (Lupron) for the past week and a half. I'm waiting on AF to turn up, though she's taking her sweet time. My wonderful donor's day 1 is next week and then she starts her stims and we head off over in just over 2 weeks for the EPU and ET!

Exciting times ahead.

Lovely to see more preggers ladies here.

Goldy - wonderful to see you back here too!

I just read back to see where everyone is up to, and I thought I might post up a roll call if that's ok. It was hard to keep up, so if I've got anyone in the wrong place, let me know and I'll change it.

I also thought it might be nice to put an EDD against the names of our graduates. So if you'd like to post those, I'll update as well. Cheers all, and best of luck!