ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pisces - thanks! to you ( I am a pisces too, I'm 41 next week) Best of luck with your BT.

Micca - you sound really excited, keep up the positive attitude. (I was saying the same thing as you every time I knew I ovulated.....where's a bl00dy man when you need one!!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hello

Hi Ladies

Welcome Pisces happy birthday, another Fish...my birthday is also next week the big 40 on Tuesday! and happy birthday to you Kismet for next week.

I really am crossing fingers and toes for you girls Pisces/Micca/Lily40 its your turn next.

I had a bit of a scare on Tuesday. I started to spot the previous Thursday (small amounts) but the nurses weren't too concerned. But last Tuesday I had a major cramp in my left side of back that went around to my front. I went to the toilet for a pee 5 mins later and had a fair amount of blood, 5mins later the same.
    The following morning I went for BT at I thought 5wk & 5 days and ultrasound. To our surprise we saw a little embryo .4mm with a heart beat of 113 bpm, he said I was 6.1 weeks pregnant (worked out from fertilisation day) my HCG came back 19400 30dpo.
    He also found another sack, but thinks it is in demise, I go back next Wednesday for ultrasound to make sure it is reducing.
    I had another BT Friday and my HCG 29100 which isn't double to last Friday at HCG 6200, I wonder if my hcg was a little high earlier on because of the other sack????
    I am still producing brown gunk, but I might be one of these ladies that spot during the first tri...man, what a week.
    I look forward to u/s next Wednesday to make sure all is well!

until then to all, and !!!
    no bubbles for me boo hoo xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anxious - the discharge could maybe from the other sac & your levels could be working themselves out also because of it. I had 2 sacs and before I found this out my levels faltered a bit and FS said the body was probably trying to work it out and let the viable one take over. Hoping everything is fine Wishing you a for next week too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    to all our pisces girls.

Anxious that's fantastic news about the heartbeat, you must be so relieved.

Micca and Lily how are you going?

Pisces how did the BT go Saturday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say a quick hello after probably 2 months or so of not writing on here. I go on here almost every day to see how everyone is going but have been a bit reluctant to actually write anything until now....

Anyway, it is really WONDERFUL to hear SO many positive stories on this thread. I love coming in here and reading all your news.

AFM - I turned 44 last week, so another Piscean, and tomorrow marks the 25 week point for me. Things are going well. Apart from the belly and the bizarre acrobatics going on within it, I still don't even feel pregnant. I had my last little 'scare' at the 17 week point but nothing since - I think all up I had about 5 instances of bleeding, gushing bleeds actually and quite scary at the time. Sorry if that's TMI. I'm having scans at every appointment, I think tomorrow will be number 8, we refused an amnio so I think the doctor just wants to rule all the bad stuff out and be super careful, so far so good, he says he can't find anything wrong at all. And now that we have come this far, we are pretty certain that if all goes well from here on in we will give IVF another go soon after this baby is born. My age is certainly not going to stop me!!!!!

Better go, work beckons. Hey, thanks for all the private messages too, they have been great. I really love hearing from you all.

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lucky so pleased to hear from you and especially to hear that you are now 25 weeks and everything is still going so well, please come and update us all the time.

I had BT this morning and things still looking good HCG 9800 and prog at 174, so very very happy. Next hurdle next week when I have 7 week scan for the heartbeat, but feeling really good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lucky - nice to hear from you, have been thinking of you. Glad to see all is well. Please visit more often.

Mini - have posted elsewhere...but you deserve another big from me!

Well 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    evening everyone
    well Im working hard...prob tooo hard......14hr yesterday 11hrs today...so much for making my work load lighter...lOL.....I had a fabulous relaxing acupuncture tonight so that is certainly helping....
    Im up to day 5 lupron injections and am awaiting my down reg scan friday in sydney....so another long drive and catch up with my girlfriend....
    Also waiting for AF as they started the lupron super early to try and avoid cysts...which Im quite happy about....so AF hopefully in the next few days so I can stim next week and egg retrieval hopefully april 7-9.
    Ive still got to work april 5th which is a pain as it could be a hard day and just before egg retrieval.aaaah...so Im really going to push for an april 9 retrieval..!!

lucky/kismet ...glad to hear you are both going ok...you give us all such hope...warm fuzzie thoughts for you both...

Anxious..I agree with kismet, the discharge and beta refects the loss of the 2nd sac and everything should settle down in the next week or 2....

Minibar....your beta is fanastic.... cant wait to hear the results of your uss ....go little embie...grow...grow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all the ladies with birthdays this week. There musn't have been too much entertainment around for our parents in the June before we were born lol.

Mini - Great HCG results. This is your time hun, I have a good feeling everything will go well for you.

Kismet - Woohoo 20 weeks. You've hit the apex and your on the downhill run now.

Micca - I'm on prednisolone but not clexane at this stage. I am on aspirin though with a few other pills thrown in. Sounds like the acupuncture tonight was just what you needed. Good luck with scan & bt on Friday and I hope you are able to have EPU when you want.

Anxious - for today. Hope you are having a wonderful one. I defer to the other ladies re the spotting & levels but still all sounds good.

Lucky - Congrats on 25 weeks. Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well.

AFM - Had BT saturday and today but still no ovulation yet. Another BT on thursday. They think I am close so hopefully that BT will be the one to get me my FET date. All going well transfer should be earlyish next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi Ladies

Wow, there are so many Pieces on this thread!

Lucky - Happy birthday! 25wk is wonderful news…I think I am heading down the same path as you with the odd bleeding, but now I have an explanation below…

Minibar - HCG is looking good! Can’t wait for you to comment after your 7 week scan, very exciting but yes so so so scary I agree!

Kismet - Half way there!

Micca - try and find some time for yourself. I really believe stress has a big influence on the egg quality…so acupuncture, feet-up is a great start!

Pisces – good luck with your bloods.

Another update.

Yesterday my DH took me out for my birthday lunch overlooking the ocean. While we were eating our entrée I said, ‘you know, I think this (pregnancy) is the one’! He agreed, and said ‘finally it looks like we are going to be parents’.

As per usual I had to go and pee before the main course. Well…****! I was having a fresh bleed, not lot a little, a gush. I went back to the table trying not to worry, but could eat. I rang the clinic and they got me in for an ultrasound. On the way I had hot flushes, blocked ear, just made it to released my bowls (too much info sorry).

I was so nervous, but lucky the baby was fine and the Dr said he is very pleased and not concerned about the baby: 135 hbm .8cm (8mm) at 6weeks 6 days a relief and great birthday present.

Now, the bleed, I still have the other empty sack it hasn’t reduced in size, but the Dr said it will bleed when it comes away.

The actual bleed was, when the placenta is implanting into the uterus little tentacles burrow into the uterus. The ultrasound showed a blood lesion near the sack were the tentacle has burrowed into one of my blood vessels, he said this is common, more so in IVF ladies because we are full of hormones, and at this stage the baby is in a mad rush trying to burrow in to survive etc. He said that it will probably happen again and it won’t harm the baby if I take it easy. He said these lesions are like a cut finger, if you keep moving it, it won’t heal and keep bleeding. If it kept bleeding then this could cause a problem, but his not worried. He said, put my feet up, let it heal…If it happens again, do the same thing. So I have decided to stop my morning walks until 12 weeks.

He wants to do another ultrasound next Tuesday to see if everything is healing and see if the empty sack is reducing, its great to see the clinic does all these checks.

I have my normal blood test tomorrow.

Ok ladies, I don’t know about you, but I am learning something new everyday!

BTW, if you’re from WA in today’s West Australian there is a full mag on Concept Fertility Clinic. I am actually with Pivet who are fantastic!