Closed Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi wonderful ladies,

I have just had the call and I have finally got a BFP.Finally after 4 years of IVF and 18 embryo's one little one has decided to stick. Hcg is 136 and Prog 182 another BT on Tuesday to make sure everything is still on track. Wooohoooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats again Mini. I'm so happy for you, it's worth congratulating you in two threads! It's fantastic news. It's really made my day.

Keep us posted how you go with Tuesday's test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY YAY YAY
    you give me such hope....
    what a yummy mummy you will be....
    fingers crossed that the beta keeps rising.........

that is just the most fantastic news...enjoy your euphoria..... cant wait to hear about the 6 week scan result
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    well im getting everything sorted....
    I did an uss yesterday and the ovarian cyst from the last ivf has then has gone !!!!yay. my cycle has been delayed by 2 weeks post ivf which puts me on line for a 35 day cycle (long compared to my usual 24 days) so I had a choice of starting 2 weeks early or 2 weeks later from my estimated cycle date. So I chose 2 weeks earlier...of course !!!!!
    so the good news is my next cycle starts march 13... it will be another long reg cycle.... egg retrieval around april 9th....yay yay....so getting work organised and on the accomodation hunt. My mother is coming from nz to be my support person which is good.... This cycle just feels so much better and I feel so much more healthy and well....hopefully this is is the one !!!!!!!

anyway fingers crossed
    Micca....xxxx
    Last edited by micca; 05-03-2010 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yippy

Hi Ladies

Minbar I am so so pleased for you! what a journey you have had!!!

I feel like I am still playing the waiting game even with a BFP, next BT, scan ext. I haven't allowed myself to get tooo excited because I am dead scared something may go wrong due to my history...a little sad I know, but I really need that 7 week scan so I can see the little flutter of a heartbeat, then watch out world, you will hear me scream with so so so much excitement! I had my BT yesterday 25 DPO HCG 6200 last week it was HCG 355 18 DPO so, so far so good. To tell you the truth, I can't believe I am pregnant! bring on the fat belly!

Micca that's great news...March is the lucky month, I have two friends that are giving birth in March, one an IVF girl and another friend that became pregnant naturally at 40!...and...my birthday, and my 7 week scan due. Stay relaxed, stress free!!!!

Good luck to everyone else.

BTW I really believe DHEA and less stress this time around improved my egg quality.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anxious.....what a fantastic beta....cant wait to hear your uss results praying for a strong and healthy heartbeat.

Minibar-- still cant believe your positive...

Lilly40 its up to you and me to have a BFP next cycle now.....fingers crossed.

So many positives for us reproductive geriatrics.....its so fantastic to see.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow..go MIA for a while and come back to TWO BFP'SSS!!!!! How exciting...
    CONGRATULATIONS ANXIOUS & MINI!!!!

Anxious... your levels are looking superb. Understandly you are 'anxious', I was too, it's only natural to not want to get too excited after what you have been through. I'm almost half way and still can't believe it. Trust me though, you will breath a sigh of relief each milestone, then you don't stop worrying
    between each stage nor will you for the next 18 to 20 years... but it's a worry that will be worth it.

Micca - good luck with next cycle, glad your mum can get here.

Keep up the good work ladies, hopefully we will see more and more BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies . Hope you don't mind if I join you, I turned 40 today .

I'm currently doing a FET, first BT this saturday. Am hoping I finally get a sticky, viable pregnancy this time.

I hope to catch up on who & where everyone is at soon, just a quick visit now as I decided to treat myself to a colour & cut for my birthday.

Quickly though -

Mini - Was so happy to read you finally got your BFP . I remember cycling with you on the Positive Train and I've followed your story.

Kismet - Congratulations on your little bubba girl

Ok, better go. Will catch up later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pisces I hope you have a great day. Welcome to the thread, I hope all is well at your BT on Saturday and this is the one for you. I have also followed your progress over this rollercoaster journey and really hope this is the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone.
    well my blood tests are all done...my pre ovulation blood test was perfect...pity I did not have a man to play with ...sigh....
    Most post ovulation tests were also the best they have been in ages as well....woooohooooo...rock on for a fabulous ivf cycle
    SO I start lupron friday march 12th ....yay yay yay the cycle is starting....rock on Egg retrieval around april 9th.
    I have decided to do day 3 embies this cycle rather than blasts...the main reason is that I dont think I can sacrifice good embies in the pursuit of blasts especially since culturing to blast has a lot to do with the labs ability rather than embie quality...Im also selfish enough to want some to freeze!!!!.

Minibar/kismet/anxious...all such yummy mummies....I really hope to join you soon....

Pisces-- welcome.... I wish you lots of sticky vibes for your FET...are you on prednisone and clexaine?? fingers crossed xxxxxxx
    Happy Birthday........what a great personal birthday pressie..might try that one..

Lily40...how are you going getting fit and fertile ??......its you and me babe on the IVF trail

I hope everyone has a great week and the weekend its nearly upon us.....
    Last edited by micca; 11-03-2010 at 20:02.