ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default mums and bubs group in Albury

I've just moved to Albury with my DH and beautiful 5mo DD and am looking for a mothers group/playgroup with babies of a similar age, so i can boast, compare,and ask stupid questions etc. (3-6months preferably but I'm not biased, i love all babies:). Just looking for a casual meet, with something to give me an excuse to get out of the house each week.

I'm looking for something in North/ South/ East/ West Albury or Lavington.

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi. Do you still live in Albury? Ive just moved here with my 13 month old DS and want to make some friends since I dont know anyone here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Im looking at moving to Wodonga in 2 weeks time from Nth Qld. It has been a real last minute disission and we are yet to find a rental but are very hopful. We dont know anyone living in Wodonga and are not too familliar with the area, so I would love to hear from anyone who is living in the area. My DS1 starts school in FEB but is not yet booked in anywhere. I know there are a fair few schools to choose from but im am unsure of any reputations good or bad they might have. any help will be greatly apriciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2lilPrince View Post
    Hi. Do you still live in Albury? Ive just moved here with my 13 month old DS and want to make some friends since I dont know anyone here
    would love to meet up, but unfortunately i moved away about 5 months ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucy View Post
    would love to meet up, but unfortunately i moved away about 5 months ago!
    Bummer! Oh well. Might have some more albury mums come along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBoys4Bessy View Post
    Hi Im looking at moving to Wodonga in 2 weeks time from Nth Qld. It has been a real last minute disission and we are yet to find a rental but are very hopful. We dont know anyone living in Wodonga and are not too familliar with the area, so I would love to hear from anyone who is living in the area. My DS1 starts school in FEB but is not yet booked in anywhere. I know there are a fair few schools to choose from but im am unsure of any reputations good or bad they might have. any help will be greatly apriciated.
    Can't help you with the schools, my ds is only 13 months but are you interested in meeting for a coffee when you move down here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are looking at moving down before the school year starts, so very soon! I just have to secure a rental first, I have found a great one within walking distance to the school and daycare but unfortunatly we have to inspect it first before we can continue with the application. My Mum and sister said they will do it for me but they cant to it untill the 14th and 15th, but I was hoping to be there and settling in by that time I am running out of time because I have to be gone from here around the 8th of Jan but would love to catch up when I do finally get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I am moving to Albury at the start of Feb with my 2yr old son. I would love to meet any mums in the area as im a very social person and cant stand staying at home all the time. lol So if you's are still interested in meeting other mums then that would be fantastic when I get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's been a while since anyone posted on here to meet other mums etc, but I'm also asking here if anyone is viewing this and they have a baby/babies in the 6 months to 2 years bracket and would like to meet up, please let me know. Would love to meet for coffee and exchange info/ideas etc.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by RaryGirl; 02-12-2014 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdtry View Post
    I know it's been a while since anyone posted on here to meet other mums etc, but I'm also asking here if anyone is viewing this and they have a baby/babies in the 6 months to 2 years bracket and would like to meet up, please let me know. Would love to meet for coffee and exchange info/ideas etc.

Many thanks.
    Hi, I just noticed your post, are you new to Albury too? I have just recently moved to East Albury from Sydney, and have 2 boys, 8wks and 20months! It would be great to meet up and get to know some other mums!