Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How very sad and little girl killed by dog (merged)

This just cuts me up as I have a 4 year old daughter:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...8-1702,00.html

The poor little tyke would have been scared out of her wits and crying for mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    my dd's are 3 and 2, what a horrible thing to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is just heartbreaking, that poor little girl and her family. I am fed up with all these dog attacks on kids

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Its heart breaking! We will never leave our little son alone with our dogs.....or anyone elses dogs! Even the nicest family pet can turn.

So sad. Poor little girl. Her poor family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is so disturbing. But what upsets me more is where were her parents. How could you let you kid just wander off to some one elses yard...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I totally agree, and she was in the dogs territory, i really feel for the family, but the dogs were just protecting their family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara's Boys
    That is so disturbing. But what upsets me more is where were her parents. How could you let you kid just wander off to some one elses yard...
    i thought this at first too, but then my dd's are quite quick and they also try and pat dogs that walk past our gate too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just heard on the radio that the little girl squeezed through a hole in a fence. I guess the question is who should of fixed of the fence?

The neighbour had 6 dogs in the yard. They apparently were already known to be aggressive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That is so sad Poor little girl & her poor family, you just dont imagine things like this to happen to your kids do you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is very sad that story and I think that the owners of the dogs should be charged over the death and the dogs detroyed. Being pigging dogs once they had the taste of blood they would of gone nuts, I have been pigging before and its not a sight I would like to see again . If my dogs bit my children without a reason I would destroy them immediately but if my kids did some to the dog to make the dog bite them well it is they own fault and that is the same for the school kids that walk pass my yard and stir my dogs up by throwing sticks and rocks and barking at them if they get bit by my dogs it is their fault not my dogs. I agree where were the parents but also if the dogs were hunting dogs why werent they chained up. It is just a tragic accident that never should of happened.

Katie

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast