Closed Thread
Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The Mountain Buggy works from birth and no I'm not on commission LOL. Yesterday I figured out how to put the storm cover on it so am well chuffed with myself hehe. I bought an MB nappy bag from eBay only to find it's not legit and is pretty crap so that sucks but I will live with it!!
    EarthAngel the cards & envelopes are just gorgeous! How long did that take you? I still remember making our wedding invitiations.... painful but very satisfying!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    earth angel- cute card!
    Jetgirl- i remember making wedding invites! I LOVED making them!! lol.

bring on 5pm. want to get cracking on this target sale. Then this weekend I am thinking of having a mani and a pedi My nails are super long and strong but also super ug, they need some buffing and colour but i can't be bothered to do it myself lol.

ohh i was mascara-ing my eyes while on facebook this morning at home lol and bob starting moving around.. aww.

is anyone else hungry? I am soo freaking hungry this week lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw hopeful that's so cute about bob I'm getting monthly pedicures now cos i can't reach my toenails LOL. It's good for you hopeful so do it!!!!
    And yes I too am starving this week, especially for chocolate and sweets... NAUGHTY. Am gonna go for an hour long walk tonight... I'm so glad it's cooler!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been craving chocolates too lately, but I upped my food in take in general with more healthy things and found my cravings got less, so maybe my cravings for sweets were actually my body just asking for more calories? I have found a new option for lunch bacon, avocado, tomato and cheese, healthy and safe! I am missing my ham and salad sandwiches but it's all worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Nikki on the productreview website. It can be useful to know whether stuff is quality or not from people who have actually used the product.

JetGirl: do the newer mountain buggies have the big metal foot thing at the front? (dont know im explaining this all that well LOL!).

If they do then that's where toddlers ive had have sat with baby in the seat when they get tired etc.

Em: I also beleive there are a few new prams to the aussie market making their way here this month and next so maybe you want to wait and see what they are before making a decision. (the ones ive seen/heard about are adaptable for taking more than 1 child like the new strider is).

DH and I made out wedding invites together. These cards took me about 2 hours yesterday and the stamping on the envelopes about 15mins while i was cooking dinner last night and then this morning just fiddling around with word to get the inside wording to print out 4 times on the same piece of paper all in the right places etc. For the life of me i couldnt remember how to do it!

hopefulmama2b: I know what you mean about that kind of hunger! Luckily for me it isnt happening this week but I sure have had that quite a number of times where i can eat and then within 30mins im bloody hungry again - like starving! I did have my first real pg craving the other night - had eaten dinner (nothing all that big as wasnt feeling all that hungry) and then saw a bloody dominos pizza ad on the tv and just HAD to have a pepperoni pizza so made DH go and get me one heheh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki - I went off chocolate for so long but recently discovered that Coles are selling easter eggs already! So of course I had to buy some just to see if I am really "off" chocolate

The verdict is - I still love easter eggs

Those bacon sandwhiches sound pretty good - yum - might make one for lunch!

Anyway, off to pack - 1 more day until our holidays. Looked at the weather forecast and it's supposed to rain which is a bummer but hopefully Mr Weatherman has just got it wrong!

Oh and I'm so excited 14 weeks to go until my due date

Thanks
    Reviews
    earthangel - that was sweet of DH to go and get you a pizza. Mine is like that too, if I want a cherry ripe at 11pm he'll go to the servo and get one, he even did that before I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh Nikki I like the sound of bacon, avocado, tomato and cheese!!! I'll be having a very exciting toasted cheese sandwich today!!
    EarthAngel I don't know about the new ones, we got the Swift just before the new ones came out so it does have that big metal bit. I figured a second child is the least of my worries so just went with what I wanted!! I thought about waiting for the new one but decided I wanted the actual model that I'd heard so much about. That's great that your DH got you pizza Were you able to eat the whole thing? God I love pizza...

Thanks
    Reviews
    earthangel- thats funny about the pizza.. i have been feeling like a good pizza for a while.. just after christmas I felt like pizza bad, so dh and i went for a drive and got one and it was crap. lol. I was very disapointed. I have like food hysteria.. i feel like this and that lol. I like pasta at the moment and garlic bread lol but it gives me heartburn and every morning i wake up wanting chocolate. I have really gone off breakfasty foods.
    lillyj- i love easter eggs too lol. but i cannot believe they are already here!!! its january people!

my pram was still the best buy . the $90 emmaljunga off ebay. I am a fan of the old fashioned looking prams and I don't like 3 wheelers much. If we didn't get the emmaljunga I probably would have got the strider. The emmaljunga doesn't fold down too small but still fits in the boot well and i like having the basinette part when they are newborn and then changing to the "bigger" seat later on. I will try and post a pic of my prammie over the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    now that i have thought about it, i want a bacon and egg roll REALLY BAD and there are NO shops near my work lol. Nada.

Oh Lilly- 14 weeks is nothing hey!!! How exciting!! we are all going to be mumma's real soon!!!