Closed Thread
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow - sooo many posts and it's only been a day or so since I was last on here!

Welcome to sufergal

Nikki - gorgeous bump (and I love the top you're wearing too!)

I have felt inspired by all the bump pics and taken a few more. Once I upload them onto my pc I'll share I'm very proud of my extra large belly

We are off to Coffs Harbour in 3 days so I am frantically trying to get all the washing done and get organised so we can leave without forgetting anything. Really looking forward to a break but not so much the drive up there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My good intentions to go for a walk were destroyed by it being still 38 at 6pm! So I did an hour of yoga instead and was dripping with sweat the whole time! Feel better after a cold shower!
    Friends of ours gave us their old baby carrier so hopefully it still works lol. There should be courses on how to use them though, so many straps!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals

Nikki- whatta cute pic!!
    surfergal/earth angel- the giraffe outfit is very cute.. I have seen the new winter range in store and its VERY cute and quite gender neutral hehehe
    Hi Lilly- yes we have been rather chatty lol
    Wish I was off to Coffs lol- lucky you.

afm.. bob is moving more!!! I just ate dinner and he was real active!!! for his lazy self anyway lol
    I am so happy I can feel it now

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all i had placenta pravia with ds (placenta is over the opening of the cervix) so i have a choice this time and i have elected a c section i know what i'm in for people will give me a hard time about it i know but my hubby works up to 2hrs away and i have my mum to rely on to babysit and it just sounds easier and also it has a few risks involved with natural after c section
    so they will do the csection at 39wks but i wont book a date until the 36wk mark so i'm excited anyway lol

nikki love the belly

hopeful isnt it great when you feel bub move i love it the ob asked me today any questions and i said just 1 i want to hear the babys heart beat she laughed and said up on the table then and my smile just went from ear to ear lol

welcome surfergal
    Last edited by allyoop8; 12-01-2010 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - you have to do what makes you feel good and what is best for the health of you and bubs. I remember they checked my placenta too because it's anterior at the last scan to make sure it wasn't covering the cervix but luckily it's a long way away so I should be ok to go natural but if the doctor told me the safest thing was a c-section I'd do that too.

Lily - I'd love to see more belly pics!

hopeful - it's great when they start getting more active, really puts a big smile on your face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for all the active baby's being felt by everyone It's such a lovely feeling isn't it!

Here is a belly pic from today - can't get more recent than that

I really hope it stops growing so much soon (my belly, not the baby!) as it's getting very large for 26 weeks! I am not sure where I will be able to put another 14 weeks of belly growth

Thanks
    Reviews
    You look fab lillyj!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering if anyone had facebook??

nikki and lilly nice pics and bumps. love it.

yay im so excited nikki that you are leaking now too lol. i dont feel alone. thanks for the tips on ibs im still trying to work out triggers it seemes sometimes some foods set it off and other days it wont.

thanks for the tips on the car seat. i took it in to st johns ambulance and they checked it over. they said it meets the standards and they are still being sold now its a safe n sound and when i got it was quite expensive. so i am happy i dont have to buy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthAngel75 View Post
    oohhh and is anyone buying a baby carrier? We have a baby bjorn active which is good for NBs but have been thinking about getting an ergo for when bubs is bigger.
    I have two x Baby Bjorn Synergy same as Nikki. It was elbows out at Babies R Us in the Thanksgiving Day sales here for them...$50.00 each. 5 left in the store and 9 women after them, and I wanted two!! If looks could of killed I would of been shot instantly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I am slightly confused here, so bare with me. What is the capsule as opposed to the car seat? Arent they the same thing?? I havent got car seats yet, but was on the list of thigns to do in Melbourne when we arrive back.

Jet: Where do you hire the capsules from?

Nikki & Lilly: WOW you both look fantastic!!

Ally: I agree with Nikki, as long as you get bubby in your arms at the end of it, its not important how it got there re the VB or the CS. So exciting for you - you are well on your way - what date you getting done?
    Last edited by sparklesare; 13-01-2010 at 06:53. Reason: spelling typo