Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back Ally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back Ally. How exciting to have a c/s date booked!! We really are heading towards the business end of things now. What date roughly will that make baby's arrival?

Jetgirl - I keep forgetting to say. Congrats on becoming a citizen. What a big step to take. Well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Angeleish I'm very excited! Especially with the World Cup coming up

BTW Em, we're hiring the capsule for 4-6 months for about $110 i think it cost... Gives us more time to save up for the full shebang!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - why do you have to have a C-section? Do they know this early on if there will be a problem with a natural birth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allyoop8 View Post
    went to the ob today and we have decided together a c section to be done at 39wks i'm very excited

WOW that post makes it all feel very very real now..a confirmed C Sec date!! congrats hun you must be so excited. What date are you due? Hope your feeling good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - that's good that you able to rent a capsule too. It's so much cheaper than buying one! We have to book ours in for April so we can get it professionally fitted by St John Ambulance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki yes I'm very happy to have yet another thing ticked off the list! It's all ordered and they come out to the house 2 weeks beforehand & fit it, yay!
    Have just booked us in for our first aid course too, on Feb 21st. There's a test at the end so the competitiveness will be high!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.. Wow I had a bit of catching up to do.. Haven't been on here for 24 hours and needed to scroll through a few pages to keep up to date!

Nikki ~ We have a Forrester 2007 model and I LOVE IT! I wouldn't swap it for anything, although the Ravs are good, it would be a toss up between the two! How are your leaking boobs today? That must of been quiet unusual to wake up to it.. something we are all going to have to get used too!

Jet Girl ~ I have put on 11 kg in nearly 21 weeks. I have constantly asked my obs about it and he keeps telling me not to worry about it. His midwife told me up to 22-23 kg weight gain as long as your were in the healthy weight range prior to pregnancy is of no concern! Also congrats on your Oz citizenship! Can you keep your other passport from your country of origin? I have dual passport, my dad is from the UK so I have both Aussie and UK, it's very handy when commuting through any EU country!!

Earth Angel ~ Have to agree with the car seat thingy.. we are about to purchase a Safe and Sound AHR as well!

Ally ~ good news you have your date for your C section, will probably make time go alot faster for you now!

I have spent the day trying to clean up and sort out. The amount of crap, i have accumulated in the 3 years of residing in this house is unbelieveable not to mention boxes that hand't been unpacked since we moved in in one of the spare bedrooms.. total insanity. I washed the cot and change table down today with vinegar and warm water ~ They had got a bit dusty and mouldy as we had them in storage from my sister for so long! Also cleaned out cupboards rearranged stuff...Starting to feel like I am getting on top fo things slowly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Surfergal. Yes I get to keep my Irish citizenship AND my baby will automatically get both, which is pretty awesome!
    Good on you with the cleaning

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - I wish that I could keep my citizenship if I became an Australian citizen but I'd have to give my EU passport up, so I haven't gone through the process yet. Maybe one day. DH gets to keep his though so he is going to apply soon. Bubs will have dual citizenship though.

Surfergirl - glad to hear a good review and happy driver One of the decisions that clinched it in the end was hearing a first hand review from a lady with two young kids at the petrol station, she couldn't stop raving about her Forester so we decided we'd look at it and fell in love.