Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great pic Sparkles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    aww cute pics girls! You are all so cute and tiny lol.. i just look like a fatty.. aand someone at work said to me before- be careful, u have put on a fair bit of weight so far! UMM lol who says that? I wasn't upset at all seriously, but.. who says that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who the hell says that?!?!?!? OMG!!!!! What is WRONG with people!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just seen your pic (couldn't get it at work so had to use phone) and what the hell are they on about? You look fab! Wait til you see mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    So girls what are you up to for the weekend?
    We're going cheap-bassinet hunting and I am going to brave Ikea on my own to get that $15 bath. I also have to pick up the Little Farm cot bumper and cot sheet set which has arrived, yay, and try to stop myself from buying the other items on my list like mattress protector, pillow (yes I know I don't need one but it looks so pretty!), cot blankets, spare sheet set, spare change table cover... ok I WILL stop myself. DH is also going to attempt to remove the massive futon from the nursery and put it "somewhere else" so we (he) can put up the cot and really get cracking. The Little Farm curtains have been dispatched so I am DYING to get them and put them up. DH doesn't know i got them and is going to kill me but I know I would regret it sitting in there feeding the baby staring at the old curtains wishing I had got these ones LOL I'm also hoping to go for a long walk AND try out my yoga DVD. Add the grocery shopping and I will need another weekend to recover from my weekend!
    Your turn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    woo hoo sparkles - Thanks for showing us your twin bump!!! So cute!!

Hopeful - who on earth says that. How rude! um of course you're going to put on weight.... you're pregnant!!! Gee some people annoy me. Don't worry I've already had several people tell me that my face has become fatter!! Um yeah... nice people!!

sparkles - your photographer deal sounds good. Is there a minimum spend.

Also thanks Jetgirl for the tip on babies galore. Might have to check that one out!! Your weekend sounds action packed (especially for your DH! lol!). I'm thinking of asking DH if we can go to Ikea too, as I'd like to pick up some tall boys and a baby bath. We don't really "need" it as yet though, so not sure if we will.

As for the rest of the weekend I think we'll head out for dinner tomorrow night though. It is meant to be really hot here over the weekend and I have an un-official rule that I don't cook if it is over 36! (Thinking that may change when our budget is tighter). I hate the hot weather... but love any excuse to "eat out".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I like that 36 degree rule Angeleish!!!! Good idea to go out for dinner. I'm trying to convince DH to take me to the movies Got to do some non-baby stuff don't we!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Angeleish I just saw your ticker and thought, wow not long to go now. Then I realised I'm only 3 days behind you!!!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean Jetgirl. seems so surreal to think only 16 more weeks. I'm sure with us all starting to organise nurserys and attending classes etc time will just fly.

Friends have been telling me since we got pregnant to do as many "dates" as possible before baby arrives, so I feel it gives us plenty of excuses to go out for dinner... see the movies.... I figure we don't have any family who live in the same state as us so we wont have any baby sitters to help us.... gotta go out and be a couple while we still can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl- i know hahaha.. my workplace is soo wrong.. one of the guys I work with from another site was here today and everyone suspects he is gay.. now I couldn't give a brass razoo lol, he is pretty nice and we work well together. One of my colleages who I am friendly with and is quite jokey jokey walked past him and me today and made some gas hand gesture behind this guys back that I could see.. but what he didn't realise was that this guy could see it in the reflection of the window behind my desk!! OMG! And the guy said to me, what was he insinuating?? and I was like like- Ohh umm i dunno.. I was so embarrassed for him!
    I also found out in a round about way that there is a girl on m/l right now who is coming back in feb and I think they are getting her to cover my job.. but if she is back in feb, thats like 3 months till i go on leave and this job is not enough work for two, but then i thought- who cares? They are not legally allowed to push me out before I decide to take leave so I am not worried- they can pay me to do nothing if they like. To be honest I am not sure I want to come back here after m/l I might look for something part time elsewhere.. this company has bad ethics lol.
    Jetgirl- I am going to relax after my first week back. Tomorrow the baby room carpet is being steam cleaned and then DH and I will go to baby bunting for a looksie and to see my sister, then to the beach! I look like a pregnant walnut from all my time at the beach lately lol. Sunday will be my day of relaxion- I have decided that on the weekends now I will have outings one day and relaxtion at home the next

Oh also girls, thanks for everyone being so nice after my news re the sex of the baby lol. I am feeling very ok about it all now

oh also again lol, I am starting my birthing classes at monash on feb 2- I thought that was really early but the midwife said it was fine?? and what is this PHI thingy u are all speaking about?