ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like the ages between 2 and 3 are going to be the most fun when it comes to shopping centres.

Anyone who has older children taking them to see Santa at the shops this year? I noticed he's already setting up at our local, reindeer, tinsle and the lot

I think all the feedback has me thinking maybe there is no need to go the extra and worry about a toddler seat. Just see how we go with number one. Plus we might use the pram and not like it and buy a different one the second time around anyway. Time will tell.

Boo - do you find the strider has a very wide back axel? I've read reviews saying it has probs fitting through checkouts but to me it looked relatively normal to most out there. Did you get a three wheeler?

Thanks
    Reviews
    my 3 wheeler doesnt fit thru the checkouts i have to go to the disabled one which was a pain in the butt
    if i had a choice i would love a new pram but hubby wont let me damn
    i gave it a good clean the other day and it is still perfect condition but it is a bit heavy

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - I thought buying a pram would be fun, but after testing a few, reading a few reviews and taking my fussy DH with me too it's getting to be a bit of a mission. I think next pram I try and sort of like I'm just going to buy and hope it all works out

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've ordered our buggy now can't wait to see it!!! It'll be the first real baby thing we've bought so maybe it will start to sink in then!!! We get the raincover for free and we're also getting the sun cover. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    holy crap I'm 16 weeks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

All this talk of prams - I haven't even thought about them yet!

I did however buy a set of bunk beds for my boys yesterday so that is a start. Once they arrive baby will have a room so I should have somewhere to put stuff when I buy it!

I'm 18 weeks on Saturday - it seems to be going more quickly now and I can really feel bubba - even on the outside if I put my hand on my tummy I can feel her move

Jetgirl - yay on being 16 weeks
    Mumtohaylz - I had the same issue with my boy at school although I told him and he told the whole class at "news" - so the teacher and all the mums know - even that I'm having a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All

I guess its really exciting for kids- i wouldn't know as I am the youngest of 6 lol. DH and I told my step daughters last weekend and they are wrapt- very excited!!!
    I am not buying a pram with a toddler seat- although DH and I have another frozie this will be it for us- i already have 3 stepdaughters, we just wanted to have 1 together.. and TBH, I am not sure I could go thru the ivf stress again- I am forever greatful it only took me one 2ww but it was the worst 2 weeks ever.. hats off to those of u in your second ivf pregnancy
    (can't stop using these cute emoticons lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls.

Well I'm still gutted about the shocking football result from yesterday (Ireland v France)... Very glad I wasn't watching it live cos I couldn't have handled the stress!!!

I realised last night that I've had butterflies in my stomach all week which I believe is actually me feeling the baby move?! It's so weird! I don't think I like it!!!!

Mountain Buggy have just brought out a new range, wouldn't you know. I'm sticking with the old version though cos I figure it's tried & tested!!

Hope we all go ok today with this crazy heat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so jealous of all you girls that can feel bubba moving! I had a dream last night I could feel something, although not sure if it was a dream or I was half awake but when I woke this morning I didn't feel anything... I can't wait to feel them. I had a doppler on my belly the other day and I noticed they search for the heartbeat higher now than they used to so my uterus is definitely moving north, the doctor found it quicker too.

Hopeful - we're so grateful to be having one, we're not even thinking about number two just yet so we might just stick with a pram that accomodates one, even if we did decide on number two the first one might be walking by then because we'd have to start IVF all over again and I would only do IVF if my home life was getting into some sort of routine. If I'm still sleep deprived I think IVF would be a bad idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki I too noticed the doc going higher for the U/S.You're not 16 weeks yet so I reckon next week you'll start to feel something. I just told my Mum and she's ecstatic.... Also texted DH to tell him so he's delighted too... hopefully when he gets home he will be able to feel movement from the outside, that would be a nice welcome home pressie!!!

Your logic about sleep-deprived 2nd IVF makes sense to me, I didn't even think of that. I'd have to go back to work for a year before we could even think of it anyway. And then there's the money aspect... ouch...