Closed Thread
Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    angeleish - that's great I am glad that you got a good look at bubs, but I can imagine that it all went too quickly. So I assume they look very baby-like by now, arms and legs and belly and head?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes - very much like a little baby. In saying that though, our baby today really wasn't being very cooperative. We had some extremely clear photos from our 12 week scan (everyone we show can't believe how clear), but today, bubbs didn't want to do the whole profile/head shot at all!! He/she kept putting his/her hands up so we didn't get to see the face.

Seeing the fingers and toes and everything else well and truly made up for it! Can't wait to meet him/her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    angeleish - I wonder what you are having a boy or a girl, any feelings either way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still really don't have much of an idea Nikki.

I'm leaning slightly towards girl, but not for any particular reason (just a hunch).... I actually said to DH after the scan that it is kind of weird knowing that we could potentially know if it is a boy or girl. Also, knowing that the ultrasound tech probably knows.... freaky... but freaky in a good way!! (Hmmm just read that back and I'm not sure if it makes any sense. . . .)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow. I hope it goes beautifully and you get some great pics. (Unlike our camera shy little one.... I think he/she is really trying his/her best to give us a surprise on his/her birthdate by not letting us see him/her now!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe - look at how far all of our tickers have moved now!!

How did you scan go Nikki?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Angel:

Uplift of our apartment here in NY is in 4 weeks. Has been pushed out two weeks as DH had to go through a gauntlet of tests so they are all back now and we are moving ahead. Glad to see your scan went well. Mine is Monday, nervous, but excited to see them again.

Hoping to be back in Melbourne around the 24th January at this stage.

Jet & Nikki: Great to hear your parents are all spoiling you guys rotten and buying wonderful things for baby..very exciting. My Mum is mad shopping also, so excited. Dad I dont think knows where to start!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats angel on your great scan with the 12wk scan to this one the 12wk scan was by far the best cause you get to see the whole baby i cant wait till tomorrow

nikki goodluck for today hope it is very exciting for you

hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning rant to follow:

I got to my appointment this morning only to find out that my doctor and the midwives and reception stuffed up and didn't book my 20 week scan. To make matters worse, it's a busy time of year and I fly out to WA tomorrow and not one place can fit me in before then. So I have been running around like an idiot all morning trying to arrange a scan in WA during my holiday because everyone has managed to stuff me around here! Then I find out I'm supposed to be seeing my doctor every 4 weeks, pity he forgot to mention this and that the midwives stuffed up and didn't book my antenatal classes that they were supposed to arrange for me at 13 weeks, so luckily I booked them myself. So when I saw the OB today she did a check on the heartbeat, checked the size of me and my blood pressure, which after all the hassle wasn't through the roof, I have no idea how that is possible... so I am now frustrated with how disorganised everyone is and to think I am actually a very organised person, I wonder how others who are less organised cope with being misinformed at every turn...

When I deliver at the hospital I'm not letting the baby out of my sights in case they lose it!

I need to do some deep breathing exercises

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Nikki! Not good! Geez and to think I was pi$$ed off at my OB yesterday for being 20mins late!

Did you get an appointment in WA? Maybe its a sign that your mean't to share it with your family .

Ally - Good luck tomorrow, enjoy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo - yeah I got the last appointment for Monday in WA, so hopefully that will go smoothly. All my family is in WA so they'll get to see the pics straight away now. I can't believe what a complete muck up this whole thing has been, every step of the way someone gives me the wrong information. I am getting very nervous about the delivery, but for all the wrong reasons