Closed Thread
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mumof6 - Great looking cots. I'm jealous. We wont be picking ours up until February.... seems like an eternity away.

Jetgirl - I disagree. Naps are a great habit to get into!! Enjoy it while you can I say. I love my nana naps.

Nikki - let us know how the ring test goes. I think mum and her friends may rope me into that one over Christmas. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    angeleish - I haven't done the ring test yet but I will probably do it over the Christmas break. My sister will rope me into it

momof6 - they are so cute, you have so much stuff! My nursery is still fairly empty, and will probably remain that way for a little while yet. I'm not sure what I need or what I can do without. You are probably more of an expert on these things by now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl...i got the cots and carseats from sydney baby Kingdom they are kingparrot scout cots/toddler bed.

Nikki...I too still have lots to buy and if i have 2 boys im up $hit creek without a paddle. Everything I have is pink pink and more pink.
    I have 6 bottles for each baby and i already have a sterilizer. I went thru 4x boxes of huggies newborn with the other kids so I have brought 8 boxes this time. They have been on special heaps lately so I grabbed them. Ive started stocked up on AF pads still havent gotten any rite-aid breast pads tho, there a good price last time I checked and there nice to wear. I find when i go shopping each week I buy 1 or 2 things and by the end you have heaps and dont need to shop for ages.

WHO'S having a baby shower and when is a good time to have it????
    I have 6 beautiful kids and I have never ever had one. So this time im going all out and having one. Last babies first shower hehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

18 - 20 Week Scan
    :tree:

JetGirl - Monday 14th December
    Angeleish - Wednesday 16th December
    Nikki - Thursday 17th December
    Ally - Friday 18th December
    Momof6- Friday 18th December
    Sparklesare - Monday 21st December
    Momof6- Monday 21st December (my b'day)
    Hopeful- Wednesday 23rd December
    Last edited by 8isenough; 14-12-2009 at 18:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default roll call

Quote Originally Posted by momof6 View Post
    Roll Call

18 - 20 Week Scan
    :tree:

JetGirl - Monday 14th December
    Angeleish - Wednesday 16th December
    Nikki - Thursday 17th December
    Ally - Friday 18th December
    Sparklesare - Monday 21st December
    Momof6- Monday 21st December (my b'day)

Hopeful- Wednesday 23rd December
    Mines on the 30th dec , that was the only time they could fit me in

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Chinese predictor test says I am having a girl...so thats 50/50 for me too.

A boy and a girl would be perfect though!!

Mumof6 - you have so much stuff, well done!!

I am unsure also on the Baby Shower question..not sure and if to have one. Wouldnt mind having one as we will be home and will be a good reason to catch up with all the girls in one spot etc. Maybe around 30 weeks - dont want to leave it later and be too tired etc. Just my opinion as I can see me slowing down towards the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also unsure on the shower. It feels like I'm saying "give me presents" but it would also be lots of fun and a nice way to celebrate the imminent arrival.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with you Jetgirl!!! Too hard to make a decision but if a friend put their hand up to throw one, that would be super!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told a friend I'm not having a baby shower because I live far away from all my family and have only lived here for for a few years so I don't have a huge network of friends yet either. So I don't really want to invite people I don't know that well and compel them to buy me gifts... but my friend is insisting that we do something even if it's just a champagne breakfast (well no champers for me obviously!) So I'm not sure, if she organises something then I'll have one, otherwise I won't bother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im liking the idea of a Champagne Breakfast - hadnt thought of that. Gets us out of the alcohol situation, and still a nice way to catch up with everyone...something to think about anyway!!