Closed Thread
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JetGirl - I wake up in the middle of the night in pain if I lie on them and crush them. DH is barred too, he can only look and appreciate at the moment

We bought our new car today, a Subaru Forester and we will get it next year. It has to be shipped from Japan as they are waiting on a stock shipment to come in but that's fine, as long as I have it before next May. Now DH is getting excited about the accessories he can buy for it!

Winnie the Pooh is up on the walls now, I took a few photos but have to get DH to load the onto the computer first then work out how to display them on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh congrats on the car Nikki!!! Dying to see Winnie the Pooh!
    My parents arrive on Thursday so I've spent the day shopping and making up the guest room. Phew. I continue to be shocked at how much simple things take out of me now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have days where I am active and feel great and other days where I am just exhausted by having to walk to the front lawn to get the post! I am definately getting my appetite back though which is good, eating beef stroganoff tonight

As for the Winnie the Pooh theme it looks great, really turns, what used to be our old spare room in a cute and fun looking nursery. The colour helps to lift the white furniture and light coloured walls. Not sure if the pics will do it justice but will send them through as soon as I work out the technicality of it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!

Wow, so many posts since I've been in here last.

Haven't had a chance to read thru all of them just yet but glad to hear that people are generally starting to feel better, feeling bubs kick and getting their nurseries sorted

Had my 20 week scan last week and all was well. I am getting quite large and can feel my little one kicking constantly now. The sonographer even felt her whilst she was scanning and said it was the first time that she has felt a bub kick at 20 weeks through the ultrasound machine (makes me a bit worried that I am growing some super human strong little girl he he)

I am hoping to paint bubs room today - but the beach is also calling me (it's a beautiful day here in Sydney today).

Take care everyone and I'll read back over the next few days to find out what has been going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a link to my album with the photos from the nursery, but I'm not sure if this is how it works...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...um.php?u=40347

It was a bit hard to take photos because it's a small room so it was hard to stand back to actually get anything in, but it gives you an idea of what the stickers look like. I think it looks better in real life though, when you see them all the way around the room as a border
    Last edited by nikki08; 06-12-2009 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, I've finally worked out how to upload photos!

here's a pic of my belly at 13w3d

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...ca03/13w3d.jpg

And today 19w4d
    http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...a03/19w4d3.jpg
    http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...a03/19w4d4.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo - Great pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo - look at your belly, I cant believe your belly at only 13 weeks. You put me to shame and I have two in mine!!

I will have to get my act together and get some photos. I admit to being a bit belly shy!! But I will do it.. Well done on a great belly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    Nikki I don't think your album worked - it says "This user does not have any albums to display."???
    Boo your website is blocked for me at work
    I don't think I'll be posting any belly pics. I'm feeling extremely unattractive atm and I have a rash all over my belly which is starting to itch like CRAZY. I see the OB on Wednesday week so I'm trying not to do anything about it til then so he can work out what it is and tell me what to do about it. I did some googling and it seems like there are a couple of options, super. Was woken up on the weekend by agonising hip pain so am tired, grumpy, and feel like absolute hell. 3 weeks off from this Friday and I cannot WAIT!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - I've put a friend request through to you, you might not be on my contact list.

My belly isn't as even looking as yours Boo, it's sort of bumpy at the moment and like sparkles at 13 weeks I was not showing as much as you either, I probably only just look like that now at 17 weeks. At least now people can tell I am pregnant I'll have to be brave and get some belly pics up too.

How is everyone today? I am finding the heat is really getting to me at the moment.