ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey girls check this out:
    {I can't figure out how to insert a website address so it's catch of the day (all one word) dot com dot au }
    $10 wall stickers... I'm sticking with Winnie though I think although the Noah's Ark set is quite cool...
    Last edited by JetGirl; 01-12-2009 at 14:30. Reason: link didn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sooo quiet in here. I guess that's a good thing as it hopefully means everything is going well for everyone.

All is going so well here. I think I've popped a little more which I'm stoked about!! (still a while off being offered a seat on the bus though... woo hoo Jetgirl!! and woo hoo Nikki on having your bump hit the desk at work. What precious miracles)

DH and I are going baby shopping on the weekend and I can't wait. (... probably should be doing the Christmas shopping .... but our local baby shop is having a sale!)

Jetgirl I think it was you a while back who mentioned sore hips. OMG that was me last night. I'm already using 3 pillows at night. Hopefully it was just a once off.

Nikki - Would love to see some pics of your Winnie the pooh theme! Sounds precious. I hope your FIL is okay. I know of another person with a similar type of leukemia. I think he has had it now for about 2 years and still very healthy. I hope your FIL is too.

Jetgirl - sorry to hear about your friends child. How devastating. I'll keep them in my prayers.

There are quite a few people who haven't popped in this thread for a while. I hope everything is going well with them. It would be great to have an update from everyone to see how they are going.

Just over 2 weeks until my next scan. Can't wait. It is so surreal to get this far. For a while there I never thought it would happen. Such an exciting adventure.

For those of you who don't know the gender yet, do you have a hunch on gender? I have no idea. Some days I think girl, other times I think boy. We're not going to find out at the scan.... can't wait for the moment when the baby is born to hear the "it is a ......."

Thanks
    Reviews
    angeleish - great to hear it's all going so well for you and that you've popped out a bit Have you felt movements yet? I am starting to feel things now, but its very subtle.

We're not finding out the sex either, can't wait for the delivery when they tell us "it's a xxx" I think that will be magical. A couple of weeks ago I was sure it was a boy, now I am thinking girl, but really I have no idea and would be thrilled with either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki - I've felt things... but not sure if it is baby's movements or not!! I think I might need to wait a bit longer to see if the movements become more definite!! I feel so clueless !!

I too would be thrilled with either gender as would DH. Its so exciting not knowing and constantly second guessing ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw girls congrats on feeling your babies move! It's mad isn't it!!

Angeleish sorry to hear you had the sore hips!! The pillow between the knees is a lifesaver. DH is in for a rude awakening when he gets home tomorrow heehee

We're also not finding out the sex and I'm the same as you girls, I switch every few days!!

Angeleish, very jealous you are going baby shopping this weekend. My mum will be here in just over a week so then the madness will begin!

DH picked up the buggy yesterday and Qantas wanted to charge him 260 POUNDS to take it on the flight cos of having no child with him! So he lied & said i was on the next flight with our kid!!! NAUGHTY!!!! But I like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl at your hubby's story!!! Good on him for thinking so quickly to get out of paying the $$$. I bet you're excited about having him home again (and of course your new buggy which you'll get to play with!!)

Jetgirl - I'm really not sure if I have felt the baby move. I told DH that I might have, but can't rule out my body movements (gas, food going down etc ). I think I'll wait for a more "obvious"movement before I openly declare feeling the baby!

Can't believe I'm almost half way!! Where has the time gone? It seems to be going so quickly and yet so slow as well. Either way I can officially say that i love being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - yay on having your DH home, he'll be bowled over with the changes!

angeleish - I am loving every minute of it too. I love that my belly is sticking out now and I look pregnant and don't feel awful like I did a couple of months ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anybody else have what appears to be both an upper and lower bump???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry can't say I do Jetgirl. But my tummy isn't a perfect round either. As Dh would say ... it is kind of "bumpy"!! LOL

Nikki - I'm not "obviously" pregnant. but just love finally being able to say that I am pregnant. I guess after such a long journey it is so surreal and amazing to finally be here. I feel so lucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Im around, been reading all your updates, and taking it all in, but not been well since I got back from Oz. Morning sickness will not go away and I feeling feral most days, working is tiring and I just want to sleep for hours!! In saying that I am sleeping the best I ever have when I go to bed at night.

I also have the sore hips and between the BellyBean and another pillow have found some comfort at last.

4 weeks this week till we move and its going to be madness here!! I feel like I am living amongst boxes..albeit its cute nursery furniture, but I didnt exactly take in to account the room these boxes would take up!!!

I dont know what we are having also, but I have a hunch on 2 boys. I would dearly love a boy and a girl, but after my dream run this year I am not going to be too picky!! Two little boys would be great though.

I am on to monthly scans from this week also...they are crazy over here. They go for an hour and a half and I feel like the sonographer doesnt really say much in all that time!! Apparantly with multiples over here they are extra cautious (Nooooo you all say!) and we get them monthly till 2 months out then flipping weekly!! Thankfully I will be back in Oz late January.

We have decided to travel on our way home so looking forward to a week somewhere and a few days in other places. Done most of the US so probably going to Europe, its Winter but it will be nice none the less.

Sorry to read your sad news girls, my thoughts are with you both. xxxx