+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Has anyone been to Dr Julie Lindstrom and the City Fertility in Brisbane?

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to Bub Hub and I am wating to know if anyone has been to Dr Julie Lindstrom in Brisbane and also if they have been through the City Fertility Clinc for IVF. DH and I are now at the stage of moving onto IVF after 3 unsucessfull IUI's.

Also another Q I have are costs, what are her costs and how much did it end up costing?

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ange
    I have been using Julie- she's fab- very popular. Have been seeing her for 11 months in total so far- it has been a journey but she has been very supportive. Can be very busy though....

If you look at all my posts (click on my user name) you'll find a previous post I made re costs- otherwise feel free to PM me if you like. CFC are good too- nurses vary a little but I liked the hospital staff and the embryology team.

I also did 4 IUIs with no success but following laparoscopic surgery (for endo) things are looking a lot better.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI,

I went to the same clinic for IVF but my doc was Glenn Sterling. He was brilliant, IVF/ICSI worked first time for us and we now have a 7 week old boy. If you have any questions please PM me.

Cheers
    Kerri