+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 4 but have 3 now. But am looking into getting another.
    First one I got before DD1 was born. Its a Steelcraft Transaction w/ bassinette attachment. This was great when both my girls were first born.
    We then got the Maclaren stroller for when we went on holidays cause its easy to fold and push. Although we don't use it mush now as the breaks don't lock (must get that fixed).
    Third Pram was off ebay cause it was a bit too much out of our price range brandnew.It was the p&t v1. Loved it so much!
    I then entered a comp on the net when I saw the p&t limited edition PINK CAMO!!! and guess what I won it My girls look great in it and I love pushing it. Although my hubby hates it! he reckons he gets the strangest looks when pushing it
    I'm now wanting to get the Strider Plus that's getting releases next month...it looks SO good. But hubby has told me I have to sell some of the baby stuff I have collected for me to get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 4

I have a Graco with the capsule insert ... This is my FAVE pram even though it is bulky

A Maclaren .. I use this one the most...

P&T double stroller ... I DO NOT like this one. It tips really easy so think I have used it about 5 times.

Sit N Stroll .. SO SO SO handy for travel in Asia (I travel ALOT) .. It is also a Car seat so I take it on all my holidays BEST thing I ever bought

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have 3
    a three wheeler dedicated jogger that folds up to be the size of an elephant so is mainly used for jogging around the block
    and 2 unbrella strollers that live in the boots of our cars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Add Water View Post
    Then I bought a valco bee navigator as it was a really good price and SO much lighter than my other pram. I love it and I can flip it out of my boot and get it up with one hand if need be.
    This is our 3rd pram. It so great and its got the biggest shopping basket for such a small lightweight pram. I have a rock star baby pram that came with a bassinet and also a holden layback stroller. The rockstar pram is our walking pram and 'house' pram (put bubs in it when i hang out washing/have a shower).
    i could very easily go for a city mini, a phil and teds, a mountain buggy and an adventure buggy though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have only had the one at a time.
    Started with the pram changed to the stroller when she was around 2.

I hate clutter and having the one took up more then enough room for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have one pram (peg perego uno) and one stroller (cheapo i think bebe somethingarother)....I have been thinking I would like to get something that is better for walking (especially on sand/rocky surfaces) but cant really justify getting another pram, unless I sold the uno.....will prob sell it and get something else when I decide to have another bub....