ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sometimes its different occasions, sometimes different looks I guess... and sometimes you get one and it just doesn't do what you wanted it to!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    1 child, 1 pram (steelcraft strider).

I would like another one though - one of those city mini ones that you can fold up with one hand. But I think they're quite expensive. I was going to get one of those umbrella things but my partner is 6'3" and it looked absolutely ridiculous.

I have 2 carriers though (baby bjorn and an ergo).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Too many

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 - only brought a second because the first broke and doesn't fold down, so we keep it for walks and have one that does fold down for car trips.
    Thinking of buying a new one, with a toddler attachment, for the new bub but not sure yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got 2- A Bertini X6 which I loooove, it's the best pram for walking and is super easy to steer, it lays flat too so it's great for DD to sleep in. We've also got a stroller that we keep in the car for when we go shopping ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    1 child, 1 pram (steelcraft strider).

I would like another one though - one of those city mini ones that you can fold up with one hand. But I think they're quite expensive. I was going to get one of those umbrella things but my partner is 6'3" and it looked absolutely ridiculous.

I have 2 carriers though (baby bjorn and an ergo).
    I have the city elite, and it is heaven to fold up. All you do is lift a single strap

I'm definitely in the minority here, having only one pram! It's perfect for everywhere we go though, and I love it. I'm looking into getting a lighter pram soon though, for travelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I have a 3 wheeler that I bought second hand for when bubs was little, had the basinett for when we went out to dinner or something (he was generally carried otherwise).

Then I bought a valco bee navigator as it was a really good price and SO much lighter than my other pram. I love it and I can flip it out of my boot and get it up with one hand if need be.

We also have a quicksmart stroller which we bought when we were away on holidays. We had intended to go for 2 days, planned on using the ergo I had bought... ended up staying over a week, bubs hated the ergo so we bought this.

Will probably be selling number 1 & number 3, definitely number 1... number is quite handy though as it folds up to not much bigger than a briefcase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For marathons at the mall, walks around the neighbourhood, going out to brekky, and quick trips to the supermarket or farmers markets, I have my Strider.

For the weekly grocery shop, going out for ice cream, or visiting, I have my $30 babycarrier.

For everything else, I have two pairs of arms (mine, and DP's). LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've had 5 prams (though one was a gift, one we found as hard trash) I only currently have 2, because we've sold 2 and one is sitting on the balcony because I haven't been bothered to relist it on ebay.

So I currently have a Maclaren Techno and an Adventure buggy with a reclinging toddler seat. Which I'm very happy with.

And, though I've nevered owned one that city elite is amazing!!! As a part of my job, I spend a lot of time rocking babies back and forth in their prams to go to sleep and I must say, the smoothest steering pram I've ever push is the city elite, it gets my I was tempted by the city mini before bub was born when I saw how is collapsed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 kids..one pram.