+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How many prams do you own?

Well I'm just about to purchase my third pram ... to the complete horror of my DH!

I have a 4-wheel Steelcraft Acclaim which has a reversible handle (great for when bubs is little) and is easily to handle at the shops and can fit through tight spaces and checkouts, etc. I also have a red Steelcraft layback stroller, which I originally bought when we went on holidays to Qld with our DD1, then 9 months old. I have now bought a 2nd hand, but almost brand new, Valco Runabout three-wheeler as an incentive for me to hit the streets and go walking/exercise more.

So now I'm wondering if that is a lot? What do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    at the moment 9

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have downsized to 2! Steelcraft Strider DLX and a Baby Club umbrella stroller.

At one stage (before dd4) I had 2 umbrella strollers, a Mothers Choice pram (was pretty good but can't remember the name of it), a Valco Twin Runabout2 (loved this one!) and a single jogger but I can't remember the brand (wasn't real keen on this one).

Nah I don't think you have a lot, you just have one for every occasion .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm going to get my 3rd, but 2nd in working order soon...
    The Strider take 2 is my main one, and will continue being my main, almost having 2 under 2
    I'm getting the steelcraft profile, both because the unity capsule clicks into it and because I'd like something lighter for when DS doesn't want to walk and bub is in a sling... for whenever I only want/need one in the stroller anyway
    Last edited by peanutbutter&jelly; 14-11-2009 at 13:44. Reason: Thinking one, writing another lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had 2. One was a light-weight, one-hand fold pram that was great for shopping, easy to steer, great for taking places, but horrible for walking unless it was on cement walking paths. The other one was a PITA to fold so I never did. It was great for walking over unlevel ground so that was our walking pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ410 View Post
    I'm going to get my 3rd, but 2nd in working order soon...
    The Strider take 2 is my main one, and will continue being my main, almost having 2 under 2
    I'm getting the steelcraft phoenix, both because the unity capsule clicks into it and because I'd like something lighter for when DS doesn't want to walk and bub is in a sling... for whenever I only want/need one in the stroller anyway
    the profile is the one that takes the unity
    oh or the enigma

now i dont have DD2 in my arms

i have
    p&t
    pliko in denim
    pliko in ice
    my first pram i got for DD1 that i LOVE and will not get rid of..umm i think the brand was called 'infant'
    mountain buggy
    steelcraft profile stroller
    steelcraft jogger
    dazzle
    mutsy 4rider

i actually just got rid of a few so im doing pretty well

slightly considering getting rid of both my plikos and replacing them with a bee...maybe, not too sure yet.
    Last edited by SorenLorensen; 14-11-2009 at 12:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realised that and came back to change it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    4 and only one child

I have the big heavy chunky newborn one
    Quicksmart for shopping etc...
    Umbrella Stroller for travelling and
    Steelcraft just bought for new bub thats lightweight..

Will sell the big one eventually..

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i did have 6 up until a few hours ago i sold it oh my it was hard to part with i have an obsession with prams now i onyl have 5 but oh well i do only have one bubba here is my list

in order of how i got them

bought the steelcraft enigma beofre j was born did not really like it it sucks big time in steering!!!

then a bertini shuttle ( the pram i just sold) was a great pram but was big and bulky and a PITA to get in and out of car but was great for walking

next is a steelcraft strider this pram is ok although very wide

next is a steelcraft holiday fully reclinable stroller i got this for quick trips to the shops or if travelling it is a great stroller even when bubby was like 5 months old as it fully reclines

next is my all time fave it took me 8 motnhs to find my perfect pram and now i have it is a esprit twister 3 wheeler i luv luv luv this pram and it can also take a bassinet and capsule as well so will be great for next bub i am going to get the capsule to click in

although i know i am not done with my pram obsession i will probaly have 10 prams by the time i have another one lol much to dp horror