+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    megaminz is offline Hmmm.....is this conclusive proof I ask????
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ANonnyMouse View Post
    When it comes to relationships, texting and emailing is not communication.
    you are absolutely right. I know its not ideal. I think I have fallen to doing an email as (being a wee bit firey) when I talk to him and he doesnt respond and I mean at all, i get frustrated and annoyed with him and it just doesn't have the result I am hoping for. I also sometimes need to just get it off my chest to him.

I really think we need to go to a counsellor. We need to learn how to communicate with each other. We just won't get there before our move home.

I think when mum goes I will do the tv/comp off etc and see what how that works.

megaminz is offline Hmmm.....is this conclusive proof I ask????
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well the email to him at work did work at least for the moment. when he got home he gave me a really big cuddle and kiss when he walkd in the front door. Then after mum went to bed he sat on the couch with me and had a cuddle which was sooo much better than him being glued to the computer. It was a lovely way to end the day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Just want to say thanks first of all for posting this issue and secondly to everyone for your advice.

I've been feeling the same over the past few months and I now know this is normal and to ride it out for a bit.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hear you loud & clear!

DF & i barely even talk to each other, its more of a yell & scream than words. Not nice at all. Add in we have an increased risk of splitting, we have to work over time in an attempt to keep it together.

Thankfully now, the grandparents take the trip's for one weekend a month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter_Jay View Post
    I do get where your coming from. Before I had bubs I felt like i needed my partner to feel secure etc but since having bubs something has changed in me.

I feel a bit smothered by him at times and dont feel the need to be as close as we used to.
    I put it down to the fact that breastfeeding and having a demanding baby is enough for me at the moment and i feel like if my partner needs attention and stuff that is all a bit too much.

I think our brains and hearts are overloaded with love and tiredness and stess from having a baby that there is little room for anything else.

The same thing happened with my pet dog , i used to lavish attention on her and worry about her before i had bubs but know she kind of annoys me, still love my dog though but feel guilty.

I still love my partner but its just a bit different , now that bubs is 14 months I am starting to feel like i used to towards him but I think overall i have changed.
    I hear you..This sounds like I wrote it..except the dog is a cat....
    I want us to get through this ..as my girl will grow up and leave ..then it will be me and my man again...i want to work on us ....I want to grow old with him..so I have started to make time for him (our girl is 9 months old..so dont have much time spare)...its hard though..its a work in progress..I am so tired at the moment...to hot!!!!