+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We got our bfp, now its the wait for the 12 week ultrasound and hopefully we can find out (we found out with DD at this scan) otherwise i will be looking forward to the morph scan. Is anyone else still here in this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there is this thread still in use? AF just finished and we are on the TTC girl sway band wagon need all your tips for pink you can throw at me this cycle TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, the chinese gender charts are against my plans, so now i won't stress about that

jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With our first, DH and I both wanted a boy, to be the older brother. I have been told numerous times that gender originally gets swayed from Male side. I had trouble TTC (over two years of trouble) and purchased a Maybe Baby. In the pamphlet it explains that DTD on ovulation increases your chance of a boy and DTD in your transitional period can favour a girl. Worked both times for me #1 DS, #2 DD and currently playing around with TTC #3. If I can predict gender from when I DTD, I'll be convinced there may be some truth to it.

simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    i am currently TTC I am hoping for a girl,and the only technique I have heard is bd from ed of period till a few days before ovulation. I believe this is relative true as I tried with my first for 3 months and got a girl, with my 3 boys it was a one of bd at ovulation time.
    We bd 3 days ago,and I should ov anywhere between today and the 6th,but today have had stretchy white cm,anyone know if this is ov or the lead up, was going to be again tonight but now not so sure I want to risk a speedy little guys getting there first lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it didn't work for us. We are having our third, beautiful and healthy boy. I can now say that all the old wives takes are just that...tales. The chinese gender chart was wrong for 2 out of 3 kids. We timed bd'ing perfectly according to the theories for a girl but nope, didn't work. So just have fun, don't put pressure on yourself and whatever will be, will be xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jezikas View Post
    With our first, DH and I both wanted a boy, to be the older brother. I have been told numerous times that gender originally gets swayed from Male side. I had trouble TTC (over two years of trouble) and purchased a Maybe Baby. In the pamphlet it explains that DTD on ovulation increases your chance of a boy and DTD in your transitional period can favour a girl. Worked both times for me #1 DS, #2 DD and currently playing around with TTC #3. If I can predict gender from when I DTD, I'll be convinced there may be some truth to it.
    Yes it's completely up to the male and which of his little swimmers make it to the egg first. Each sperm carries the deciding X or Y chromosome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with this. I will be happy to have any gender as I've been trying for 4 years to conceive including IVF. Evenso, if I could choose and there was a way, I would love to 'sway my way' towards a girl